As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [chat]stable

19495969798100»

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Chanus wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    so apparently rachel dolezal has changed her name to nkechi amare diallo and is just doubling down on this whole thing

I haven't read anything she's said to make me think she's faking it. She really wants to be black.

yeah no i believe she is truly into this with all her heart

this is such a bizarre circumstance

There are people who have frozen their limbs in dry ice to force a doctor to amputate because they felt as if the limb was foreign

What she's doing is small potatoes

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    AHHH

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    My personal first computer I bought, we had an old mono Mac before and a Radioshack puter, was a top of the line Pentium 200 Mhz with brand new Windows 95 installed.

Jubal77 on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

i think jaden smith is rapidly rising up my favorite people ladder

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I wasn't allowed ot have a Ninendo whenI as a kid so i gamed on a c64 for YEARS
    I was the first kid on my block to own a Nintendo.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I've owned everything aside from a Sega Saturn, Game Gear, and a WiiU. I don't have an Xbone yet but I'll prolly get one later this summer.

A lot of them I didn't get though until years after they came out.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Element Brian was talking about his earliest gaming memories being watching his older brothers play SF2 on SNES and i was like

get
    the
    fuck
    out

Sir Landshark on
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 3.6

@Evil Multifarious will create the new thread
    @matt has a problem is backup

This discussion has been closed.