As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, March 3, 2017 - Healthy Conversation

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, March 3, 2017 - Healthy Conversation

Healthy Conversation

Healthy Conversation

http://campcomic.com/comic/406

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    I'd never forget Colin the Confounding.

• Options
    SynticSyntic Registered User regular
    Okay seriously... as soon as I saw the first panel of this comic I was like 'Oh that dude... I forgot that dude existed... what's his name'

I feel so much like the black blonde kid right now. Luckily the last frame reminds us of his name.

• Options
    Syntic wrote: »
    Okay seriously... as soon as I saw the first panel of this comic I was like 'Oh that dude... I forgot that dude existed... what's his name'

I feel so much like the black blonde kid right now. Luckily the last frame reminds us of his name.

Tanner. Because he tans.

• Options
    Hawk1966Hawk1966 Leiche Central FloridaRegistered User regular
    I kinda forgot he existed too.

• Options
    Christian LeBlancChristian LeBlanc Registered User regular
    I remember he was brought up in the comments just recently; I wonder if Adam and Katie also had a "Oh yeah, that kid!" moment :D

• Options
    WestIndianAgoutiWestIndianAgouti Registered User regular
    What exactly was the deal with Tanner in the first place? All we've seen of him so far is that he got bullied before he came to camp, (hence the scar), but that was about it. I have a theory about him though....I think he must have grown up in a poor family, which led to him being excessively picked on, as well as the fact that he was probably a bit of a douchey kid as well...Whatever his backstory he's certainly my favourite character in terms of his design, and I hope we get to see more of his history in the future.

• Options
    FlaxSeedFlaxSeed Registered User regular
    Oh, it's ... that kid... with the whistle...
    heheh, kidding. Nice update

• Options
    Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    I spy with my little eye... a dweeb who has confused his authority issues with his insecurity. Who does this remind you of?

• Options
    aflyingskypieaflyingskypie Registered User regular
    seriously, no speculation on the nature of the bet?
    maybe the bet is still in progress, and this is it, not the punishment.
    a bet about being a chair.
    seems like something mal would be convinced he could do better than a chair

• Options
    seriously, no speculation on the nature of the bet?
    maybe the bet is still in progress, and this is it, not the punishment.
    a bet about being a chair.
    seems like something mal would be convinced he could do better than a chair

Malachi seems like he'd be easy to manipulate.
    I bet you couldn't be my chair for a day!

• Options
    Kairos615Kairos615 Registered User regular
    Malachi would toooootally bet that he could out-chair an actual chair

• Options
    edited March 2017
    What exactly was the deal with Tanner in the first place? All we've seen of him so far is that he got bullied before he came to camp, (hence the scar), but that was about it. I have a theory about him though....I think he must have grown up in a poor family, which led to him being excessively picked on, as well as the fact that he was probably a bit of a douchey kid as well...Whatever his backstory he's certainly my favourite character in terms of his design, and I hope we get to see more of his history in the future.

His flashback implied he was the poor kid picked on by the rich because of his clothes and appearance.
    But given how he's been fleshed out, maybe that isn't all of it. Maybe he was picked on because of that, but maybe he also had the habit of pulling his pranks on people.
    Maybe it was his revenge. Maybe he instigated it. The world is full of greys.
    I like Tanner. He's fun.

briguy on
  • Options
    snowman838snowman838 Registered User new member
    Tanners got way too many limbs going on in the third panel.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    snowman838 wrote: »

Haha
    @KatieJRice
    He does. I'm going to guess, he was originally supposed to be facing the same way he was in panel 2 and she forgot to erase the feet when she changed his orientation.
    Cronenberg Tanner.

briguy on
  • Options
    PapaVanTweePapaVanTwee Registered User new member
    snowman838 wrote: »

BRIGUY wrote: »
    Haha
    @KatieJRice
    He does. I'm going to guess, he was originally supposed to be facing the same way he was in panel 2 and she forgot to erase the feet when she changed his orientation.
    Cronenberg Tanner.

Looking at how long his arms are in panel 2, my guess is those are his hands.