As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

collective [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Is there a rule...

Like.... even amongst liberal white/cis/hetero peoplepeople

That Others aren't allowed to discuss being Others in public?

Because I definitely got kicked out of a bar for that last night.

First, this sounds like a good story and I insist you continue,

But second I find it best just not to discuss anything in a bar that isn't the table in front of you, whether you're playing pool or sitting literally at the bar

Just spend hours talking about the smooth finish on the bar top

Ok, FIRST... I was invited to this bar by a woman with whom I've smanged, long ago.

SECOND, I was invited because, despite my online persona, I'm known to be an actively kind, humanitarian sort of fellow.

THIRD, this was like a post-closing situation, which was weird as fuck

And I was asked about My Blackness, and has been talking with another Brown Person, so...
    You have an online persona contrary to that?
    Is there a rule...

But second I find it best just not to discuss anything in a bar that isn't the table in front of you, whether you're playing pool or sitting literally at the bar

Ok, FIRST... I was invited to this bar by a woman with whom I've smanged, long ago.

SECOND, I was invited because, despite my online persona, I'm known to be an actively kind, humanitarian sort of fellow.

And I was asked about My Blackness, and has been talking with another Brown Person, so...

This was a nice thing to say

I'm not crying, you are

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    lol I'll never see Get Out. I'm happy for Peele but that's about as far from the type of movie I'd watch as can be.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    It's page 100. Time for Geth to go off to buy lotto scratchers and leave me home on Christmas.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    lol I'll never see Get Out. I'm happy for Peele but that's about as far from the type of movie I'd watch as can be.

Yeah I can't stand Bradley Whitford either.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Yeah I can't stand Bradley Whitford either.

my image of him will always be his character in billy madison and that's really unfortunate for him as a person

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Is there a rule...

Is there a rule...

This was a nice thing to say

I'm not crying, you are

I mean you're p nice on here man.

Like, you're understandably upset with current events like pretty much everyone else here but aside from that you're not kicking over sandcastles and taking advantage of our moms.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

In that case big Get Out spoilers
    No really go see it it's a really really good movie
    The girlfriend hunts down prospective candidates for the fucked up thing and brings them home so they can get brainwashed and "processed" (GO SEE IT IT'S SO GOOD) and later in the film she's seen eating deconstructed fruit loops while googling "top NCAA prospects" to find the next candidates

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    fro killed my pappy

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    yay page 100

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Seriously though Get Out was amazing and it's a social commentary horror movie so if that bugs you then I guess don't see it

but do it anyway because holy shit so good

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Eating asparagus the last couple days has made things unpleasant in the urinal dept

• Options
    I need to see Get Out even though I'm gonna be really uncomfortable.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Turns out I have enough venmo balance to just pay you from that previously unknown reservoir hakkes

What kind of fiscally irresponsible life am I living

Your nintendo fund contribution is appreciated and not tax deducible @Eddy

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Eating asparagus the last couple days has made things unpleasant in the urinal dept

Jubal HAVE YOU HEARD!? Water is wet.

• Options
    wafflesmageewafflesmagee I like pancakes. Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Seriously though Get Out was amazing and it's a social commentary horror movie so if that bugs you then I guess don't see it

but do it anyway because holy shit so good

But also go see it. Even if it does make you a little uncomfortable with old people for a bit immediately after seeing.

wafflesmagee on
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Idg the Jordan peele tweet

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    i hear logan is p good too if you dont want to jordan peele is too real for you

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Idg the Jordan peele tweet

It was put in spoilers he's referencing his movie.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Is she confused about who anyone is

Is she googling things to talk about

Is she thirsty

No clue

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    @Aioua

So it appears the warehouse that supplies the entire north east is having issues from amazon. Some people got their orders but most didn't, the order was stuck in limbo because of the switch and zelda not being marked as "okay for shipping" yet.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I only like horror movies with actual monsters. Preferably Demons.
    And they have to have rules.
    And if the rules are violated by the monster to further the plot it's instantly terrible

So pretty much most horror movies are terrible

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    i hear logan is p good too if you dont want to jordan peele is too real for you

Yeah I might go see Logan with some people Sunday. Wife really wants to see Get Out because she loves tense thriller style horror movies (I prefer the supernatural slasher style myself but we both love horror) so both are on the menu.

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Is she confused about who anyone is

Is she googling things to talk about

Is she thirsty

No clue

He could be making a fantasy football joke.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »

aw you got the worst draw

whether you make asparagus pee chemical and whether you can actually smell it are two separate genes

the best one is making the chem but not being able to smell it, it's like iocane immunity

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 5.7

@bowen will create the new thread
    @Ludious is backup

This discussion has been closed.