As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Amazon [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Yeah, it was old lasik tech that didn't do well with astigmatism. The stuff these days deals with it no problem.

Fa sho, but if I'm going to drop $2500-3000 out of pocket on something I use literally every waking moment, it makes sense to do a little asking around and slogging through some meta-analyses.

I'm already planning to switch to exclusively wearing glasses for 3 weeks (recommendation is to avoid contacts for at least 1 week to allow the eyes to resume their normal shape), already have my ride lined up for after the operation, etc. Basically, I want the best outcome whether that means going with a different procedure or making lifestyle changes before or after.

also @TL DR I was prescribed one (1) valium I think for the day of the operation

it was amazing

I got in there, started to get a little nervous, the nurse told me to pop my pill and then I was like yeah it's fine, everything's fine, pop that suction cup on my eyeball idgaf

went home and slept for a while, woke up with some pain, slept some more

next day everything was right as rain

I've heard this as well. Also that the valium serves two purposes in that it offers anxiolytic effects during the procedure and encourages you to pass tf out when you get home to allow the eyes to rest.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    This meeting sucks

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    So I ran into the good ol "open world" problem with Zelda. Game is fun! But just so much to do that I am forming a love hate with it.

it's fine I love it

I just hate the weapon durability thing

so much

like I can't describe how much I hate that part of the game, otherwise it's perfect to me
    You have to learn to let go, bowen. Free yourself from the chains of virtual material things.

Luckily for me, I learned this in Skyrim already.

(the repair idea is pretty good, but I think it might still mess with the variety of stuff you'd end up having/using)

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    god dammit jungle I'm going to pop your eyeballs out with a spoon if you keep it up

Maybe try using a sharper instrument.

IT'S DULL YOU TWIT IT'LL 'URT MORE.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 2.1

@skippydumptruck will create the new thread
    @Casual is backup

This discussion has been closed.