As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

13th Age WM] Tracking Thieves Takes Tricky Tactics! Adventure Thread!

1235»

• Options
    BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Varg pocketed the potions, after giving them a look through the sunlight. After that he made an a big show of counting out 12 gold coin into a spare pouch and then tossing it to the child.

"12 gold, as promised. Keep da pouch tight to yer vest and a good head on yer shoulders, and you'll have a full belly for a while yet."
    I'm fine either way, but Varg will insist on keeping the key unless someone else pays him back his 12 gold.
    He'll conveniently not mention the spoils from the bodies unless someone calls him on it, then he'll act like he just forgot and share.

Boozer on
    Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Going back to town is booooring. Let's open the door, assuming Valid is still with us. Can we still use the ghost pear?

Carnarvon on
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    So I got one for ending the adventure, one for going to the mines, and one undecided. @Endless_Serpents I'll need your input here.

• Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Do we have to go back to town to get a full heal-up?

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    No, between fights when you have some down time you can spend recoveries to heal yourself. To get them back, you'll need to sleep at least 8 hours.

• Options
    So it seems that @Endless_Serpents hasn't be online in a week, so how about this, you guys return to town and can call this a successful mission and with Varg having the key, he can push on as another adventure. Everyone gets one increment advance and gets to tell the tale!

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    I'm sorry! At sea! Valdo is NPCd to suit the party. Catch you in month. Apologies.

• Options
    That's fine. I think this adventure when well. It wasn't as hard as I would have liked, mostly because everyone skipped combat parts due to friendship but it's added some interesting places for future adventures. If someone wants to do a write up on what happened here on the Adventurer's Guild thread so everyone knows what's up, that would be cool. Also, @MagicPrime has started updating the map with the new locations, so this adventure has grown the world just a bit more!

• Options
    edited March 2017
    I'm sorry! At sea! Valdo is NPCd to suit the party. Catch you in month. Apologies.

Not a problem, we figured that was the case!

Unless there are objections I am going to take the Healing Potion and my share of 8GP.

MagicPrime on
  • Options
    BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Enjoy your trip @Endless_Serpents !

Varg tried to grab all the potions, but he doesn't object when August motions for it.
    Also, did we get 8gp? I didn't see that. That would be nice since Varg's pity for the ex-miner boy has put him back into poverty (though one mysterious key richer). It fit's though since Varg isn't near frugal enough with his earnings.

Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • Options
    You got 35g from the fallen men.

• Options
    Yeah, 35/4 = 8.75, so i just rounded down to 8.

• Options
    How many potions total were there? Taneli will trade his share of potions for gold.

• Options
    One Healing Pot, One Resistance against Poison Pot and 35 gold was the full rewards.

• Options
    I'll take 12 gold and forfeit rights to the potions, if that sounds reasonable.