As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pregnant or no?

radicalaannaaradicalaannaa Registered User regular
Okay so i had sex on february 4th and it was of course protected. the condom did not have any holes(i checked with water), and it did not break. my boyfriend did not cum in the condom either. we only had sex for 4 minutes and i'm scared if pre cum could have leaked out of the condom. around february 23rd i had heavy bleeding that lasted 5 days i think it was my period and i even took a pregnancy test and t was negative. lately i have this weird discharge where it's like lotion and its white. i heard that is a sigh of pregnancy. but i even had that when my period was about to start. i'm scarred if i might be pregnant. what do u think?

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    You are probably not pregnant.

Go to a doctor.

It's probably a yeast infection.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    So, just to clarify;
    • You had sex once
    • It was protected, with a condom that wasn't broken
    • Your partner didn't ejaculate
    • You've had your period since then
    • You took a pregnancy test and it was negative

Is that all correct? Because based on that I am exceptionally confident in saying that you're not pregnant. Relax.

Just as an aside, you sound (no offence intended here) like you're quite young - is there someone older that you'd feel comfortable talking to about this kind of thing? Because getting nervous about pregnancy is very common, even when it's unlikely to happen, and chatting with someone more experienced might help put your mind at rest.

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    bowen wrote: »
    You are probably not pregnant.

Go to a doctor.

It's probably a yeast infection.

I'm hardly an expert but white discharge I seem to recall can be associated with something like a yeast infection.

At the very least I would definitely echo bowen's suggestion that you see your doctor.

Given what you have stated I don't believe this would be due to a pregnancy.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    White discharge is also normal when you ovulate. Women have a mucus cycle - it gets whiter and thicker near ovulation.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    ...your not pregnant.

Your level of anxiety is way more than most people, you should see a doc about the discharge, and maybe about the anxiety as well.

• radicalaannaaradicalaannaa Registered User regular
    Can someone explain more to me? I'll do a better explaining
    Okay start off and tell you what happened. About 1 month ago, to be exact it was February 4th and my boyfriend and I had sex. He wore a condom(he never goes near my vagina without protection) and the condom had no holes, no tears, and no breakage. He also didn't cum in the condom. He pulled out 20 sexounds before he actually did. February 4th was the day I finished my period. We only had sex for about 4 minutes. I'm honestly really scared if pre cum could have leaked out of the condom from the bottom. But see his penis was facing downwards so i don't see how it could of leaked from the bottom. Around February 23rd I got some bleeding, i'm not sure it was my period but i'll explain how it was, it was really red(like fresh blood), contained a few clots, pretty heavy, and it lasted 5 days. I don't know if it was implantation bleeding or my period. The symptoms that I have right now are, constipation(i've had it since december and i've seen a doctor about it), and my dischargeis like egg white and there a lot of it. my period is due in 10 days accordingly to my app. Can a few of you please tell me if it's possible that I could've gotten pregnant? I took a pregnancy test on february 23rd when my period started and it was negative and it took last then 15 sexounds to show up. Please someone give me advice.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    You. Are. Not. Pregnant.

Please. See. A. Doctor. For. Further. Vagina. Issues.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    We gave advice. You're looking for an opinion (and we have given that as well in stating that the likelihood of you being pregnant is HIGHLY unlikely).

If this is such a concern our best advice has been echoed repeatedly now in you should go see your doctor.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    Can someone explain more to me? I'll do a better explaining
    Okay start off and tell you what happened. About 1 month ago, to be exact it was February 4th and my boyfriend and I had sex. He wore a condom(he never goes near my vagina without protection) and the condom had no holes, no tears, and no breakage. He also didn't cum in the condom. He pulled out 20 sexounds before he actually did. February 4th was the day I finished my period. We only had sex for about 4 minutes. I'm honestly really scared if pre cum could have leaked out of the condom from the bottom. But see his penis was facing downwards so i don't see how it could of leaked from the bottom. Around February 23rd I got some bleeding, i'm not sure it was my period but i'll explain how it was, it was really red(like fresh blood), contained a few clots, pretty heavy, and it lasted 5 days. I don't know if it was implantation bleeding or my period. The symptoms that I have right now are, constipation(i've had it since december and i've seen a doctor about it), and my dischargeis like egg white and there a lot of it. my period is due in 10 days accordingly to my app. Can a few of you please tell me if it's possible that I could've gotten pregnant? I took a pregnancy test on february 23rd when my period started and it was negative and it took last then 15 sexounds to show up. Please someone give me advice.

go to the doctor

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Soo basically there's no way i could've gotten pregnant?

Realistically? No.

But we can't know for certain because we are not doctors.

• DjeetDjeet Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Go to a doctor. Go to planned parenthood.

We can say you're not pregnant, but that's not been good enough for you. Go to someone who can physically see you and do better tests on you to determine if you are pregnant. That is the only way you can get the surety that you seem to be looking for.

Edit: And if you're going to be sexually active, and pregnancy risk bothers you this much, look into additional birth control.

Djeet on
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Soo basically there's no way i could've gotten pregnant?

Go to your doctor.

• HevachHevach Registered User regular
    Djeet wrote: »
    Go to a doctor. Go to planned parenthood.

We can say you're not pregnant, but that's not been good enough for you. Go to someone who can physically see you and do better tests on you to determine if you are pregnant. That is the only way you can get the surety that you seem to be looking for.

Edit: And if you're going to be sexually active, and pregnancy risk bothers you this much, look into additional birth control.

And, if I may add, some information. Planned Parenthood is good for that, if you have not had access to proper sex education. Because if what is likely a yeast infection is enough to make you this far gone after what can barely even be called sex? Then you are going to have a lot of panic over a lot of mundane things, and it's going to suck the enjoyment out of one of the funnest human activities. Learn about your body and how to read what it's telling you and you will have a much richer and less stressful sex life.

Another question, if i were pregnant; wouldn't i of not had that heavy bleeding on february 23rd which was probably my period that lasted 5 days?

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Another question, if i were pregnant; wouldn't i of not had that heavy bleeding on february 23rd which was probably my period that lasted 5 days?

None of us are medical doctors. Go to a doctor.

are YOU on the beer list?
    edited March 2017
    Yes, if you are pregnant you don't get your period

Your period is your body shedding its uterine lining.

You can, potentially, have spotting and light bleeding while pregnant, but nothing on the scale of having your period.

You really should talk with planned parent hood or a doctor, and perhaps take a sexual education class if offered at your high school.

bowen on
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Given that this appears to be causing you an extreme amount of anxiety I'd suggest looking into some sort of method (there's probably a phone app) to track your period. It may help you confirm that, yes this bleeding was actually my period, and also, yeah, if you're still getting your period every month you can't possibly be pregnant.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    You need to go to a doctor for a blood test. No one here can help you further. Stop making threads. If you make another thread about this I will ban you.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.