As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SMT/Persona: My Neighbor Morgana (P5 out 4/4, if you hold on life will change)

• TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    My friend always uses Hiro Protagonist.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    all my persona main characters are named biff jablonski

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    Hi yes I'm the one who uses my real name.

And yes having no confidence in anything I do creatively EVER being good for more than 10 minutes is crippling, thank you.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    I usually just go with the official name cause I can never think of a good Japanese one.

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    I usually just go with the official name cause I can never think of a good Japanese one.

Just pretend he's a bilingual transfer student.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I have to research Real Japanese Names because I am obsessive about detail

when I made my NCAA Football (RIP) create-a-players I would always look up real high schools with good football programs for the high school segments of the game

I couldn't use my actual high school because gosh we sucked at sports and it wouldn't be realistic to get recruited to a FBS school from there

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I can't wait to introduce the world to Chaz Tunoku

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I used to do C. Tunoku names but now they're all variants on Gentaro Kisaragi

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I just use my name.

• ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Tom Ripley

• Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    For anyone wanting the canonical name, the P5 manga reveals it to be Akira Kurusu

Goin' halfsies with the manga name

Calling my MC Akira Kaitou

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    In my high school Japanese class our teacher assigned us all Japanese names, and mine was Hirokazu which sounds pretty cool, so I'll probably roll with that.

I need a family name still, but I'll probably just look up a pretty common one or pick a cool previous persona character to assume I'm their cousin or something.

• Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    The Persona Protagonist name for me is always easy, since I have my old residence card from my 6 months living in Japan to know how the Japanese government actually spells my full name there, so I just use that.

It's still out of place a bit, but I'm okay with that compared to having a team of mythological monster summoners led by a dude named Steve. (it's instead Sutibun)

Mx. Quill on
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Charles Tunoku is gonna class up the joint

CYpGAPn.png
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Charles Tunoku is gonna class up the joint

Persona 3 dude was a Charles

This guy's a dirtbag, he needs to be a Chuck

6F32U1X.png
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I continue to be so happy that by all evidence thus far the P5 protagonist seems like kind of an asshole

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    "I don't like Morgana as much as Teddie"

thinking_face_emoji

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Who cares, Raidou or bust.

...of course that's $7. Thanks Atlus.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Those Catherine costumes are shit hot

• fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    99% sure they also change the bgm

EDIT: oh it says that in the links

fRAWRst on
    J3qcnBP.png
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Whats that izanagi dlc

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Did they really make all new costumes for them inspired by Dancing All Night? That's rad.

Morgana as a sheep is real good too, just not 7 dollars good.

Also I know Japan has different views on it, but can we just stop with the 16 year olds in swimsuits guys. I was actually glad that TMS removed a lot of that stuff.

Mx. Quill on
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Those are about twice the price they should be.

And of course they make the dumbest one free.

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Ayyy. The only ones I care about are the cheap ones for Personas. And the fact that I'll be starting late thanks to Mass Effect means I can get them from the start. Heck yes.

I would like the costumes but they are dungeon only. Which is silly since they are mostly regular clothes you'd think they'd replace when you wear regular clothes not your thief outfits. So fuck em.

I mean, I'm still TOTALLY getting the demon summoner ones. black kitty is super cute

I do wonder how they'd treat DLC Pesonas. You'd figure that Izanagi, Thanatos, etc would be low level and the Picaro variants would be high leveled, so you could use them throughout the game, right? Making them too powerful might make combat too easy, too weak and they'd not be worth it.

I do wonder how they'd treat DLC Pesonas. You'd figure that Izanagi, Thanatos, etc would be low level and the Picaro variants would be high leveled, so you could use them throughout the game, right? Making them too powerful might make combat too easy, too weak and they'd not be worth it.

I think that's how it worked in the last SMT for the DS.

We already know the answers to this as these have been out in japan for quite awhile.

It's as you say with each higher level one being about 10 levels or above the normal version. And each set located at a different range of levels. Like Izanagi is 11 or so(I don't remember the exact stuff just estimates) with the other version around twenty something. Then the Thanatos versions are in the 50-60 range. And Messiah versions will be in the 80-90 range.

• DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    I think SMT4 just gave you the ability to fuse them. Otherwise they acted just like normal fusions.

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Picked up P4G after months away. I'm up to Jan 3 now. I really didn't miss the Teddie+Yosuke being creeps skits.

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Also it's weird that, I guess I'll spoil this:
    Nanako and Dojima get out of the hospital for like a week, and seem to be fine at home. Then they both decide they have to go back to get more better? The hospital sucks! If they can get you out, they do, and they try not to bring you back unless something goes wrong.

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    what are picaro sets

are those downloadable persona?

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    captaink wrote: »
    Also it's weird that, I guess I'll spoil this:
    Nanako and Dojima get out of the hospital for like a week, and seem to be fine at home. Then they both decide they have to go back to get more better? The hospital sucks! If they can get you out, they do, and they try not to bring you back unless something goes wrong.

I just justified it by telling myself
    Nanako had some weird fog-related illness they didn't really understand and weren't responsible for treating, so they wanted to bring her back in and monitor her to make sure she really was okay.

And they asked Dojima to come in too so he didn't ask too many questions about why they needed to see her again but not him? I guess? I dunno.

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    Man

im gonna buy

all the dlc

everything i can do to support atlus NA

pls pls pls

moreeeeeee

J3qcnBP.png

Can confirm it is badass and stylish as fuck

does it actually have partial nudity like the listing says??

Magic Pink wrote: »

does it actually have partial nudity like the listing says??

I don't see any. Maybe it's just related to the game?

This discussion has been closed.