As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Post-PAX Swag Swap

redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
I feel like I've seen these threads before. Obviously, take things to PMs and trade at your own risk. I guess you can report on good/bad trade partners in here.

I'm looking for the Steven button that was at the Steven Universe booth. If there were only 4 total different buttons, that is the last one I need. I got so lucky getting the three others. One I got on my way out of the hall at closing and offered payment for. Then I saw a little girl with a Steven button on her beanie and was like ARRGGGG.

Anyway, PM me if you have one you are willing to part with.

bYf6vNQ.png
Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
[3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    we have had swag swaps before, yes. please no trades for money, just swag for swag. also there is no way for us to verify authenticity of any trades, so trade at your own risk.

• Options
    RhileyRhiley Registered User regular
    I got a pretty nice Aorus zip up hoodie in L for swapping. I need an XL hoodie or would be willing to potentially swap for non clothing items.

2013 Prime Omeganaut
  • Options
    PPAPPPAP Registered User regular
    So I have pinny pins, shirts, lanyards, Nintendo pins(Zelda B.O.W. pin as well), twitch swag, mass effect weapon pack codes, gwent codes, lawbreaker codes, and much more swag

I'm looking for Pinny pins, H1Z1 Codes, and Dead by daylight Codes. Also if you guys have destiny emblem of light codes from pax west I would love to trade as well.

• Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    I'm interested in trading to try and complete my PAX East Superfight card collection. I got 5 of the 9 cards. Have 3 duplicates.

Have:
    Velociraptor Jedi - White card(x2)
    Armed With A Sword Made Of Rainbows - black card (x1)

Need:
    Cards that are not the above 2 nor "Ai Controlled...", "All the Aliens...", "Tiny Kitten with..." cards. Other than that I didn't really get much swag so not much to trade lol

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
    miker525 wrote: »
    I'm interested in trading to try and complete my PAX East Superfight card collection. I got 5 of the 9 cards. Have 3 duplicates.

Have:
    Velociraptor Jedi - White card(x2)
    Armed With A Sword Made Of Rainbows - black card (x1)

Need:
    Cards that are not the above 2 nor "Ai Controlled...", "All the Aliens...", "Tiny Kitten with..." cards. Other than that I didn't really get much swag so not much to trade lol

I'll check cards and let you know

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

Twitter:kube00
  • Options
    ZeusheroZeushero PAX -E-ast Registered User regular
    I got an Aorus byoc hoodie in a 3XL size. I tried to exchange it for a smaller size, XL or 2XL since they run small but they didnt have any left. If anyone would like to exchange I am looking for an XL or 2X.

I also have gwent codes, lawbreakers and other codes that I would like to trade for other codes given out at PAX

• Options
    smorggiesmorggie Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I saw a couple people walking around with a Taco Cat plus that I wanted so badly (but then forgot about, because PAX). Does anyone know if this was swag or something that was purchased? If it was swag, I would be more than willing to trade for it!

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    I received patches from the Gwent panel that I don't want. I'd gladly trade them for a Pinny Arcade pin or two.

http://i.imgur.com/yiyKrWI.jpg

• Options
    ViciousEin02ViciousEin02 NYRegistered User regular
    Damn @Rayze , I love those patches, wish I had something to trade with you. I was trying to collect patches this year and only got 3 new ones.

Pax East 2015
    Assassins Ball 2015
    Pax East 2012 & 2013 Attendee

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Traded with @PPAP. Got my Steven Universe button today and my pinny pin is arriving Thursday for them. A++

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Deleted: I need to read better

Keroan on
  • Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    I have lawbreaker codes, gwent patches, PA patches, and probably other stuff available to trade for Pinny pins

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png