As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thank you for coming to Pax East Survey.... but I didn't go?

protivakidprotivakid Registered User regular
Anyone else who DIDN'T attend get a thank you for coming email this morning? It wants me to take a survey about my experience. I have not attended since 2015...

• Options
    TemigTemig East [E] North Shore - MARegistered User regular
    protivakid wrote: »
    Anyone else who DIDN'T attend get a thank you for coming email this morning? It wants me to take a survey about my experience. I have not attended since 2015...

I was curious about this because this is the first year I haven't bought passes in awhile and I did receive the e-mail, but I did Enforce and registered my badge for PAX XP so figured that may be why I received it. I guess they must have just used the wrong mailing list for this, however. Whoops!

JQ1qRPt.png
  • Options
    Sgt.MaysSgt.Mays Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I got it also, did not go this year (next year hopefully).

Gaymer, Nerd and Fan of Freeman's Mind/Half-life/GTA/Red Vs Blue

Attended: East 14, 15 and West 16
    Attending West 2019
  • Options
    deestardeestar [E]nforcer PAXEast Vermont Registered User regular
    Temig wrote: »
    protivakid wrote: »

I was curious about this because this is the first year I haven't bought passes in awhile and I did receive the e-mail, but I did Enforce and registered my badge for PAX XP so figured that may be why I received it. I guess they must have just used the wrong mailing list for this, however. Whoops!

I got it and didn't even register my badge

• Options
    brokentoyplanesbrokentoyplanes Langhorne, PARegistered User new member
    I also received the email (and I did attend this year). However, I didn't purchase my badge with my account. I did purchase them last year. Hm.

pax_zpsb9gtkhss.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    This has happened at least once in the past, where the wrong mailing list got sent the survey.

• Options
    Consti2tionConsti2tion Registered User regular
    I attended and didn't get the survey, also registered for Pax XP.. I'll have to ask my brother though as he's the one who purchased our tickets.