Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Animated Short [Chat]

19495969798100»

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    holy shit I can't keep this avatar. I feel like it's a gateway to demons.

I agree that you should make it the babadook

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »

BABABABABABBABDOOK

Zampanov
  • milskimilski Watch them come Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    my opinion is the only opinion that matters because i am the only real person

We are all the fever dream of a 4 year old.

*faffs*

By the meter of Earth, they come slowly. By their own, they come raging, urgent, ablaze.
    thatassemblyguy
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

BABABABABABBABDOOK

BRINGMETHEBOY

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • AtomikaAtomika Torchlight Resistance HQ Propaganda DivisionRegistered User regular
    Good day:

Took Atomikid to zoo, he had a blast

Bad day:

Probably can't afford a car, I may not be able to get my name changed until I leave my job

Zampanov
  • milskimilski Watch them come Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    You should probably not let idiots on the internet influence you to buy something you don't want to buy.

Spite is important.

Sometimes, spite is the only thing left

By the meter of Earth, they come slowly. By their own, they come raging, urgent, ablaze.
    DrezPLA
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    The Babadook was some good horror filming

Zampanov
    Atomika wrote: »
    Good day:

Bad day:

Probably can't afford a car, I may not be able to get my name changed until I leave my job

awesoming for good day part and also atomikid is a great nickname

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    Atomika
  • AtomikaAtomika Torchlight Resistance HQ Propaganda DivisionRegistered User regular
    Spite: Quench Your Petty Thirst

Harry Dresden
  • A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold The Most Adorable Little Tryhard Little McMansion, Exurbia, USARegistered User regular
    Go to forum in order to maybe vent some frustration I had with images that I had in my head that did not seem to be going away. Hopefully scream into the void a little bit surrounded by people who sorta gave a fuck about me, sure.

But my fellow forumers happened to think it was funny to keep reposting the images that I had in my head despite my clear hatred of said images. Because FUCK DECENCY, am I right? Might as well be 4chan am I right, GUYS!?!?!? TRIGGERED, AMIRIGHT!?!?!? LUL TOP KEK!!!

Fuck you, you silly geese. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU.

WARNING: Has shitty opinions about subreddits!
    Atomika wrote: »
    Good day:

Bad day:

awesoming for good day part and also atomikid is a great nickname

:biggrin: <3

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus My baby, please show you to me fast. Registered User regular
    edited March 19

Okay but how about now?
    3q3blwn2r153.png

DarkPrimus on
    pregoptimussig.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    DrezAtomikaBurnage
  • SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Nightmares. Nightmares for days.

Me on Twitch!
    Dohaeris210 on PSN
    Me on Steam
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Go to forum in order to maybe vent some frustration I had with images that I had in my head that did not seem to be going away. Hopefully scream into the void a little bit surrounded by people who sorta gave a fuck about me, sure.

But my fellow forumers happened to think it was funny to keep reposting the images that I had in my head despite my clear hatred of said images. Because FUCK DECENCY, am I right? Might as well be 4chan am I right, GUYS!?!?!? TRIGGERED, AMIRIGHT!?!?!? LUL TOP KEK!!!

Fuck you, you silly geese. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU.

Hey man, I haven't read the last 6 hours of chat. If I missed an earlier freakout of yours, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be a dick. I just think the images are hilariously frightening.

BurnageDarkPrimus
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    <snip>

you could block them with whatever you use for adblocking, if you want to

it's what I did

sidenote: if you're using uBlock Origin, you can even block the twitter embed with

forums.penny-arcade.com###twitter-widget-1[data-tweet-id="842790151868858368"]

syndalis wrote: »
    Apple is a terrible company.
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Ugh that poor lady who got harassed because some spineless cowards THOUGHT she worked on Mass Effect.

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
  • kedinikkedinik Social Justice Sorcerer Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    drez has left the collective
    our numbers...dwindle...

rip the collective

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited March 19
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Okay but how about now?

[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5 018289/uploads/editor/x0/3q3blwn2r153.png[/img]

Come the fuck on

Delmain on
    syndalis wrote: »
    Apple is a terrible company.
  • SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User, ClubPA regular
    And people think baseball is boring.

Me on Twitch!
    Dohaeris210 on PSN
    Me on Steam
    Drez
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    While the big guy was at a birthday party the lil one went to dinner with mom and dad and had a blast

17264271_10208974278018047_174720073879055275_n.jpg?oh=175cc86f2b3df09ab0f89156f345cb77&oe=592A28CC
    17264827_10208974277978046_8122596996597087831_n.jpg?oh=cd0a69a7662bbcecf2b26f1bc9d35a0d&oe=597170DC

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
  • TinklesTinkles YAY! Never Past Bedtime LandRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 2.7

@wandering will create the new thread
    @bloodyroarxx is backup

1gVsb9o.png
This discussion has been closed.