As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Southpaw Regional [chat] is the coolest ever

bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
edited March 2017 in Debate and/or Discourse
The WWE has unearthed a old tape of a forgotten small southern wrestling promotion and released it online.

No but in all honestly apparently the WWE roster has been doing this shit for a while to entertain each other supposedly but only recently someone decided to film it and put it online. here are all 4 currently released episodes.

This is dumb wacky wrestling shit at its finest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4RFCRpp9P0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPtC12blcAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJi0GsZlMok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNCsKJnQnw0

So It Goes on

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    DAMN YOU CHADD 2 BADD

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Look, a ranch flavored soda exists.

There is no joy left in the world.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    My favorite wrestler of all time is Stacy Keibler.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Don't you mean American-flavored?

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    rip the collective
    this betrayal
    at least Leitner will always be there for me

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    SniperGuy wrote: »

It actually tastes like a ranch. Not ranch dressing.

Like...it tastes like wood, bark, dirt, and manure.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    so apparently my phone works in the woods now. Am in a tent. Its 39 degrees.

are YOU on the beer list?
    Drez wrote: »

Not sure if that would actually be better or not.

Eugh.

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Hehehe, I wore a T-Shirt last night to the pub in an area that is very R. It was not a popular T-Shirt. It was, however, green.

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    rip the collective
    this betrayal

Sorry P10

It's Animetown

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
    rip the collective
    this betrayal

https://youtu.be/nSz16ngdsG0

Southpaw Regional Wrestling's characters and stories were actually created by the wrestlers themselves, based on running jokes and characters they made up as jokes they tell each other and goofing around on the road.

So basically, it's their LARP characters.

It's pro wrestlers, LARPing as other, non-existent pro wrestlers they made up, for a fictional wrestling company.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Reposting since I was the one that killed the last chat

While the big guy was at a birthday party today the lil one went to dinner with mom and dad and had a blast

17264271_10208974278018047_174720073879055275_n.jpg?oh=175cc86f2b3df09ab0f89156f345cb77&oe=592A28CC

17264827_10208974277978046_8122596996597087831_n.jpg?oh=cd0a69a7662bbcecf2b26f1bc9d35a0d&oe=597170DC

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i ran into really hard combat in torment: tides of numenera. i think i am supposed to bypass it but i don't want to so i have run off to gather my strength (and my switched out my companion who is just awful at combat for one a bit more competent)

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    Speaking of Wrestling poor Paige :(

but I tell you Brad Maddox is NEVER getting in a WWE ring again thats for sure.

broar can we not talk about that stuff

it's gross

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »

So it tastes like ranch dressing

fuck gendered marketing
  • PriestPriest Registered User regular
    The fact that this wrestling promotion and this thread itself is not about the glorious master race of lefties is disconcerting.

You have been warned.
    The South(paws) will rise again!

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    i ran into really hard combat in torment: tides of numenera. i think i am supposed to bypass it but i don't want to so i have run off to gather my strength (and my switched out my companion who is just awful at combat for one a bit more competent)

Such a violent young man

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    CaFLGo8.png?1

Accidentally dumped this in the Iron Fist thread.

It's too good not to share, though, if you're familiar.

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    is that PoE?

e: nm, saw your reply in iron hand. :)

thatassemblyguy on
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    is that PoE?

That's PoE!

It's a great time to jump in, if you're at all interested. Huge new patch in June.

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
    CaFLGo8.png?1

Accidentally dumped this in the Iron Fist thread.

It's too good not to share, though, if you're familiar.

das ist mir Wurst

Huh looks like PS4 original model at least has the same advantage of using an external HDD as an Xbone does that USB3 bus is way faster then what the internal sata drive uses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMmDqRGjQYI

I've played quite a lot of PoE and I have no idea what that screenshot means because I lack the context necessary to interpret it

fuck gendered marketing
    Elldren wrote: »
    I've played quite a lot of PoE and I have no idea what that screenshot means because I lack the context necessary to interpret it
    Summary, I don't comprehend.

I had listed a valuable item in Path of Exile on auction without a buyout. Guy messages asking to buy it for 3 chaos orbs, a currency. I tell him I need to do a price check - I'm going to look at similar items with a buyout listed because I've never actually done a price check on what the item should be listed for. Those items are listed beginning at 9 currency all the way up to 25.

Guy asks to buy it for 3.5 currency.

I'm sooper sleepy. Gnight all, be excellent to each other

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Remind me what PoE is again?

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    It looks like pitiful haggling.

"Gimme your sword for three dollars."
    "This sword is worth a hundred dollars."
    "OK, gimme your sword for three dollars and a ball of lint."

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I am at a birthday party and I have had a reasonable amount to drink. I suck at Risk. I'm ok at putting away ice cream sandwiches and scotch.

rRwz9.gif

I had listed a valuable item in Path of Exile on auction without a buyout. Guy messages asking to buy it for 3 chaos orbs, a currency. I tell him I need to do a price check - I'm going to look at similar items with a buyout listed because I've never actually done a price check on what the item should be listed for. Those items are listed beginning at 9 currency all the way up to 25.

And then you say yes?

Why are you posting that?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    So Iron Fist is pretty bad, even the action, what little there is (wtf?)

But apparently the main dude only had three weeks to prepare for this role! So that's really fucked and honestly what he's managing to do is quite impressive with that little prep

Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I am at a birthday party and I have had a reasonable amount to drink. I suck at Risk. I'm ok at putting away ice cream sandwiches and scotch.

You and I share similar strengths and weaknesses in this particular skill set.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

If you are playing against people who don't metagame the shit out of it then your go to move is take Australia. If they do, then South America.

But either way, one territory per turn.

I'm pretty good at all three of those

Ok not putting away scotch so much i am the lightest lightweight

fuck gendered marketing
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Fkn

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

And then you say yes?

Why are you posting that?

Because it's hilarious Craigslisting

I didn't think iron fist was amazing but it wasn't awful. Action was solid and had some cool moments and the story was mostly interesting. Still want to know more about all of the Defenders and see them team up so I guess mission accomplished.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    PoE is full of characters but I find the environment a lot less toxic than D3's. At least the D3 forums.

This discussion has been closed.