As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Southpaw Regional [chat] is the coolest ever

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I'm pleased that after the initial "the worst thing ever" reception Iron Fist has been upgraded to "Not great but not Luke Cage bad"

Now i just need to finish the good wife to clear some space on the viewing schedule.

How far are you?

The latest series on Netflix which may be the latest series. They tried to make Grace a main character and then swiftly excised her completely so that she's only vaguely mentioned and it begs a constant question of just where she is when Alicia is at home drinking and porking colleagues

All I know is the last season of the good wife is a fucking trainwreck and a total waste of time.

I need to start the sequel series now, I think that shall be tonights plan.

Sequel series? Is it Cary and Kalinda running a banana stand deep in wherever True Blood was set?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    As in every show, the kids in the good wife were the worst

Knowing that Grace gets more involved is not an exciting piece of news.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    As in every show, the kids in the good wife were the worst

Knowing that Grace gets more involved is not an exciting piece of news.

I enjoy the struggle the writers had remembering that there were two children. As i remember it starts with an almost exclusive focus on boy child and then they utterly forget him and grace comes back

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I'm pleased that after the initial "the worst thing ever" reception Iron Fist has been upgraded to "Not great but not Luke Cage bad"

Now i just need to finish the good wife to clear some space on the viewing schedule.

How far are you?

The latest series on Netflix which may be the latest series. They tried to make Grace a main character and then swiftly excised her completely so that she's only vaguely mentioned and it begs a constant question of just where she is when Alicia is at home drinking and porking colleagues

All I know is the last season of the good wife is a fucking trainwreck and a total waste of time.

I need to start the sequel series now, I think that shall be tonights plan.

Sequel series? Is it Cary and Kalinda running a banana stand deep in wherever True Blood was set?

No its about Dianne joining a different lawfirm after she loses all her money to a Ponzi scheme and cant retire like she planned to.

There are few tv children that deserve a smack like Grace does.

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

*smacks u*

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • PonyPony Registered User regular

bloodyroar confirmed for guest star of season 2 of The Slap

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Damnit, I need more ME:A multi

https://imgur.com/qA13Vhw?r

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    When u are finally having deep, restful, comfortable sleep and dreaming about going to early morning coffee with close friends you don't see often, and your brain serves up a left turn in the form of a tiny, beautific old man with propellers coming out of his back that likes to lift young women into ceiling fans 9-9

*lays in bed, stares are ceiling*

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    When u are finally having deep, restful, comfortable sleep and dreaming about going to early morning coffee with close friends you don't see often, and your brain serves up a left turn in the form of a tiny, beautific old man with propellers coming out of his back that likes to lift young women into ceiling fans 9-9

8B6tCRhl.jpg

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

Did this go from like pastel to Mortal Kombat in 10 seconds

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    The wife wants to go round a fine art and antiques auction viewing this afternoon.

I think this is going to awaken something pretty dangerous in her.

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Why do I have to dream about murder fairies, brain? Why? I was having coffee and catching up with my Peace Corps friend who's in Ethiopia. I WAS HAVING A NICE TIME.

Also im lauging uncontrollably at blerics dream and i don't know why

It just tickles me so

Im dying squirtle

edited March 2017

Did this go from like pastel to Mortal Kombat in 10 seconds

It was like: oh, I'm having coffee with this friend

Oh, uh, I'm standing over the limp body of Dr House, on the floor of a girls school, while my UMASS professor is anxiously directing some kind of quiz (not for me) in the next room

I say aloud, "I always thought Dr House might not have ever been real." Someone nods in agreement. I overhear a young student say to a supervising one, "can I open the upstairs window? There's a thalmer outside and I need one for my project". The older girl nods distractedly.

Younger girl opens window, terrifying propeller man is what comes in, he kills the older girl p much immediately

Blameless Cleric on

edited March 2017
    So is the wizened propeller man a thalmer

Does the lack of proper noun indicate that there are many thalmers, all waiting to lift u to heavem

Orphane on
    Like beautiful old cherubim

So is the wizened propeller man a thalmer

Does rhe lack of proper noun indicate that there are many thalmers, all waiting to lift u to heavem

No I think the other thalmers were like, a generally OK lot? For the most part? Dr House was also one.

What even is a thalmer is that from a Nexon MMO

So would you say you weren't really a fan of this particular thalmer

edited March 2017
    I was watching someone play ME: Multi and one thing I noticed all the weapons he was using sounded like they had no oomph to them.

bloodyroarxx on
    I was watching someone play ME: Multi and one thing I noticed all the weapons he was using sounded like they had no oomph to them.

Yeah, it's all been various uninspired pewpews so far.

I still have 2 more hours I can sleep so I'm going back to bed in a moment, ty for your help in reconnecting me with reality and disconnecting me from propeller man

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    I can't wait till we can record dreams.

So would you say you weren't really a fan of this particular thalmer

Y-Yes. I would say that.

Last night I had a super cool one about hot mermaids and searching for Robin Hood across oceans in a canoe

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular

Last night I had a super cool one about hot mermaids and searching for Robin Hood across oceans in a canoe

My best dream of all time was being a cyborg and realizing mid-dream we could just kill all the zombies and there'd be no apocalypse. But I delegated it to my team because I had to go fight the giant squid. Which was fine because I was a cyborg and definitely going to win.

Bulgarian girl woke me up because I was kicking her because dream me was wrestling with it's tentacles. Which sucked - I was this close to winning!

My best dream of all time was being a cyborg and realizing mid-dream we could just kill all the zombies and there'd be no apocalypse. But I delegated it to my team because I had to go fight the giant squid. Which was fine because I was a cyborg and definitely going to win.

Bulgarian girl woke me up because I was kicking her because dream me was wrestling with it's tentacles. Which sucked - I was this close to winning!

My best dreams are my series of recurring dreams about having coffee/lunch with Neil Gaiman

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

My best dreams are my series of recurring dreams about having coffee/lunch with Neil Gaiman

That's real Neil Gaiman communicating with you in your dreams.

edited March 2017
    The propeller man dream was also weird for me because I usually have a hard time talking coherently in a way I can remember well in dreams without actually talking with my IRL mouth and subsequently waking myself up, so the fact that I can remember clearly remarking upon Dr House's relationship to reality is pretty unusual

Blameless Cleric on

Me looking into Dream Recorder Box the morning after

That's real Neil Gaiman communicating with you in your dreams.

He's always waiting there, quietly, with an empty seat at his table, and pleasantly surprised when I arrive, like - "Oh, I suppose the empty seat was for you. Sorry, I'm not sure if we've met before."

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    NSDFRand wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    she is joining le army

Did she tell you what MOS?

she is going human resources? 42b i think

and she wants to go into crypto linguistics eventually

Admin is cool. Though it seems like everyone else's admin is cool and your admin always loses everything you give them.

Crypto is also cool. Did she say why she didn't try to get into it first? It tends to be a better idea to try and get the MOS you want when you first enlist because it can be difficult to reclass in the middle of an enlistment.

she didn't. i don't know anything about the american military but when i did my service in jewland it was desirous for people interested in an intelligence or comms billet to speak arabic. maybe she wants to do some language school first? i think right now she only has english

It may be a budget difference. In the US Army if you're trying to get into an MOS that requires a language you take the DLAB (Defense Language Aptitude Battery) while you're enlisting and then you get sent to DLI (Defense Language Institute) in Monterey, California. Your score on the DLAB is usually an indicator of what language groups you're likely to be put in. And then after you can (may have to) take the DLPT (Defense Language Proficiency Test) where you get a score 1-5 on reading/writing and speaking.

The DLAB is interesting. When I took it it consisted of a fake language with real grammar rules that you were given and you were asked to translate words and sentences based on context clues.

I want to take this test that sounds fun as hell

fuck gendered marketing
    Elldren wrote: »
    The DLAB is interesting. When I took it it consisted of a fake language with real grammar rules that you were given and you were asked to translate words and sentences based on context clues.

I'm a frog rammer and that sounds super interesting to me. :rotate:

• jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    she is joining le army

Did she tell you what MOS?

she is going human resources? 42b i think

and she wants to go into crypto linguistics eventually

Admin is cool. Though it seems like everyone else's admin is cool and your admin always loses everything you give them.

Crypto is also cool. Did she say why she didn't try to get into it first? It tends to be a better idea to try and get the MOS you want when you first enlist because it can be difficult to reclass in the middle of an enlistment.

she didn't. i don't know anything about the american military but when i did my service in jewland it was desirous for people interested in an intelligence or comms billet to speak arabic. maybe she wants to do some language school first? i think right now she only has english

It may be a budget difference. In the US Army if you're trying to get into an MOS that requires a language you take the DLAB (Defense Language Aptitude Battery) while you're enlisting and then you get sent to DLI (Defense Language Institute) in Monterey, California. Your score on the DLAB is usually an indicator of what language groups you're likely to be put in. And then after you can (may have to) take the DLPT (Defense Language Proficiency Test) where you get a score 1-5 on reading/writing and speaking.

Similar tests tend to show up in college linguistics courses pretty regularly

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I liked daredevil s2 more than s1.

Season 1 was boring.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I ate too much

RPS sums up my ME:A paid-trial experience.
    It can offer some of the best environmental graphics I’ve ever seen one moment, then show me someone who walks like a Muppet suffering from constipation the next. Eyeballs look amazing when someone’s up close, with reflections and blood vessels and the works, to the point that I believe a watchable CGI film could be made with MEA’s tech, only to look as though someone’s got two Extra Strong Mints embedded into their faces from a distance.

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I liked daredevil s2 more than s1.

Season 1 was boring.

250?cb=20160303151632

This discussion has been closed.