As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Southpaw Regional [chat] is the coolest ever

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Watching the new samurai jack episode this week
    Holy cow, I knew we were gonna see more violence this season, but he just cut someone's throat open. He didn't even realize they were a living person until it happened.

That is... probably going to really fuck with him, later.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I liked daredevil s2 more than s1.

Season 1 was boring.

250?cb=20160303151632

I watched S1 when S2 had just come out.

I was so bored, I almost didn't watch S2 but I pushed through and was glad I did because I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    If S2 hadn't been out when I watched S1, Daredevil would have been dead to me.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Iron Fist subtitled "schizo-affective disorder" as "schizophrenia" and I cringed a bit.

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    I liked daredevil s2 more than s1.

Season 1 was boring.

250?cb=20160303151632

I watched S1 when S2 had just come out.

I was so bored, I almost didn't watch S2 but I pushed through and was glad I did because I enjoyed it thoroughly.

e6e6b70f3c1fc08065a33763aab81773.jpg

Are those images from Season 1 because they bore me.

But if they are from Season 2 I find them exciting.

Well, that sucked. Just took a shower and didn't realized until AFTER my shower that both of my towels are in the dirty laundry.

Drying off with a t-shirt = the best way to start a day.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    It is snowing. Took the dog out. He pooped. Hoping he calms down a bit. Everything is new to him though.

u7stthr17eud.png
    edited March 2017
    Well, that sucked. Just took a shower and didn't realized until AFTER my shower that both of my towels are in the dirty laundry.

Drying off with a t-shirt = the best way to start a day.

This is Daredevil's revenge for not liking season 1.

Harry Dresden on
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Well, that sucked. Just took a shower

that was your first mistake

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Oh wow look at Mr. Two Towels over here lah di dah

Mazzyx wrote: »
    It is snowing. Took the dog out. He pooped. Hoping he calms down a bit. Everything is new to him though.

Wait you have dog now?

I want pictures of dog.

Quid wrote: »

Wait you have dog now?

I want pictures of dog.

wRaR44gl.jpg

u7stthr17eud.png
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Well, that sucked. Just took a shower

that was your first mistake

I almost didn't but I did not want the baristas at Starbucks to think I am a dirty slovenly mess.

I want them to think I am a clean slovenly mess.

Quid wrote: »

Wait you have dog now?

I want pictures of dog.

wRaR44gl.jpg

I WANNA SNUGGLE IT

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Argh, sloppy Netflix subtitles.

Or as I just call them nowadays, Netflix subtitles.

"He made me a living weapon" -> "He made a living weapon for me"

Technically a correct translation, but...

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    This Spanish charcuterie selection is deeply disappointing. Spain should be forced out of the EU and their lands given over to France, Italy and maybe Portugal. I bet Portugal cure some meat.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    @elki awesome! I can't recall exactly how far I got in that game before my build collapsed but I absolutely adore the grim Dawn and titan quest style of class creation and whatnot. Just brilliant imo, which allows it to compete with the depth of path of exile and the sheer visceral enjoyment of Diablo 3

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Argh, sloppy Netflix subtitles.

Or as I just call them nowadays, Netflix subtitles.

"He made me a living weapon" -> "He made a living weapon for me"

Technically a correct translation, but...

is this a translation issue maybe?

because I watch with subtitles very often and they seem fine.

The West Wing, however, has awful subtitles, even in english.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    So I just watched episode 2 of the Samurai Jack season.

That was one of the best and most intense fight scenes I have seen a in a long time.

u7stthr17eud.png
    So I just watched episode 2 of the Samurai Jack season.

That was one of the best and most intense fight scenes I have seen a in a long time.

I'm seeing why whatever CN executive approved the final episode insisting he not see it.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Our president has played golf two days in a row after torching a diplomatic bridge between the US and the U.K. and being a national embarrassment during Merkel's state visit.

This matters because Obama couldn't golf once without this senile old racist saying something

Ludious on
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Man...gin is pretty good.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Our president has played golf two days in a row after torching a diplomatic bridge between the US and the U.K. and being a national embarrassment during Merkel's state visit.

This matters because Obama couldn't golf once without this senile old racist saying something

Trump will have golfed more in his first 100 days than Bush did in 8 years

Atomika wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »

Trump will have golfed more in his first 100 days than Bush did in 8 years

He's making Bush look like a hard worker. Christ.

I spent 6 hours yesterday looking at cars and the only thing I got was frustrated and pissed off

• JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    I spent 6 hours yesterday looking at cars and the only thing I got was frustrated and pissed off

You could do like me, just buy a japanese car and don't ask yourself too many questions.

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Wait is that real?

If so, fucking awesome

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    Jean wrote: »

You could do like me, just buy a japanese car and don't ask yourself too many questions.

I'm really trying to thread the needle here

I want a nice car, low miles, with 40(ish)mpg, cruise, center console, automatic, small enough for the city but large enough for me to be comfortable, leather if possible, and cheap enough to where my trade-in will nearly pay for all of it

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Yo, my toilet is ultra clogged.

What do you call this tool that's like a flexible metal tube? The plunger ain't cuttin' it.

I was really disappointed that Far Cry 4 was not an actual sequel to Far Cry 3. It would've been a pretty interesting development to have the series continue Jason Brody's story after the events of Far Cry 3.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I was really disappointed that Far Cry 4 was not an actual sequel to Far Cry 3. It would've been a pretty interesting development to have the series continue Jason Brody's story after the events of Far Cry 3.

but how would that have worked, knowing FarCry 3's ending is
    Determined by a lever you pull at the very end?

but how would that have worked, knowing FarCry 3's ending is
    Determined by a lever you pull at the very end?

Same way it's always handled?
    Pick the canonical ending (Brody leaves the island) that lets you continue the story.

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Everytime I see trumps face it reminds me of someone telling a 14 year old they need to act mature, and they are giving it a go but their heart isn't into it.

• HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

What do you call this tool that's like a flexible metal tube? The plunger ain't cuttin' it.

A snake?

sig.gif
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Poo spear

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    There are a lot of bad things about Voyager, but the actress for Seska really has those crazy eyes

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Ok those extra 2 hours of sleep were AMAZING

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
This discussion has been closed.