As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Southpaw Regional [chat] is the coolest ever

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    i foresee a period where irish-american nationalist historiography becomes the domain of white supremacists; this would put the NINA controversy in a different light

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    BUT SNOPES AND THE AP ARE PART OF THE LIBRUL MEDIA THEY ONLY REPORT WHAT THE LEFT WANTS YOU TO THINK ONLY BRIETBART IS GOOD AND TRUTHFUL AND FACT-CHECKS THEIR STORIES

Edit: /s, fwiw

A Kobold's Kobold on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I was hoping to sleep a litte longer today but my body and my cat decided otherwise

however, no hangover, as usual. I am a tiny god.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Yo, my toilet is ultra clogged.

What do you call this tool that's like a flexible metal tube? The plunger ain't cuttin' it.

A snake?

No, no, i mean a metal thing, not a reptile!

GAWSH this is a real problem!

(Thanks. :razz:)

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Just finished Horizon, what a god damned good game.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    BUT SNOPES AND THE AP ARE PART OF THE LIBRUL MEDIA THEY ONLY REPORT WHAT THE LEFT WANTS YOU TO THINK ONLY BRIETBART IS GOOD AND TRUTHFUL AND FACT-CHECKS THEIR STORIES

this post but no /s

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Oh Geth gave me a chat and I missed it?

0A7hhhG.jpg?1

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I was hoping to sleep a litte longer today but my body and my cat decided otherwise

a tiny somethin thats for sure

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    this is the hypest song ever to have the word grandma in the title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQwHJZ835uA

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    If you need /s, you fail at expressing sarcasm

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Riding on a truck today that's older then about half of chat

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    TL DR wrote: »

oh do I

• Options
    *fails at life*

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Or you are posting sarcasm on the internet, which is difficult to convey in writing. :)

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

Tilder y you j u d g i n

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Pretty sure all caps of an opinion that is not only out of character for the person saying it, but is openly mocked by the community conveys the absurdity of the opinion properly.

/ss

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

It's a good thing you added the /s or I would have thought that these were your opinions.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

It's a good thing you added the /s or I would have thought that these were your opinions.

/s

• Options
    BC have you stopped dying on us?

• Options

Sorry, I just woke up and am still a little frazzled I guess.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

/s

100% genuine.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i should be playing nier but i played it once and died and i'm true ethical ironman

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Also it's the internet sarcasm is dead

• Options
    today i was dismantling a cabinet and then the neighbour lent me an electric screwdriver

i should get an electric screwdriver

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    ronya wrote: »
    today i was dismantling a cabinet and then the neighbour lent me an electric screwdriver

i should get an electric screwdriver

Why

You already have one

*Questionable moral judgements incoming*

• Options
    Theft is rarely a justifiable radical praxis

• Options
    abolish property

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

I am hungry, therefore overthrow society

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular

Consume the rich

Rich in this case are people who purchased electric screwdrivers

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

I am actually feeling quite a lot better and may in fact no longer be dying

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I spent several hours last night in Zelda trekking through random woods looking for
    one of the memory spots. But the picture is so vague and forest like it's hard to tell. Only have three memories left! Supposedly some dude at a stable can give me hints on where to find them. Gotta track him down.

There is so much in Zelda. So so much.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    I'm a bit foggy still tho and forgot it was Sunday so my cunning plan of taking a slightly later bus than usual has been foiled and I'll have to uber to work lmao

Blameless Cleric on

• Options
    the one thing that's hard to get used to about my old DS Phat is the abysmal viewing angle on these old timey screens. made worse by the fact that there's two screens, which are angled differently

• Options

I am actually feeling quite a lot better and may in fact no longer be dying
    less dying, more dyeing

XPRMvqC.jpg?1

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    this is the hypest song ever to have the word grandma in the title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgEHA9HS66w/quote]

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I got home but then I realized that maybe I should have stopped at the store first and now everything is ruined

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

I drank a lot Friday night, more than I have in some time. went to bed feeling ok, think I drank too fast for it to sink in while I was conscious. woke up hungover and close to puking. I didn't though, but just barely.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I'm not allowed to drink

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Overt sarcasm is like explaining the joke as you're telling it.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    I watched three more eps of Iron Fist last night and the writing is getting p bad.

Real spoilers to episode 9, dudes.
    Danny is a selfish, ignorant, asshole. He acts like he cares about stuff, but then immediately just leaves other people to deal with the messes he leaves behind. The whole thing with the chemical plant maybe causing cancer? He says to that lady that the company will make it right, then immediately just stops caring about it until someone brings it up to him. It's up to everyone else to do something about it. He doesn't care about the opinions or perspective of anyone else, at all, at any time.

The last thing I saw was when Danny found out the Gao had his parents killed and he captured her. What a dumb scene. Like, when he was doing the challenge thing (Which was way dumb as hell on its own), Gao forced him away from her when he got to close with absolute confidence. What happened to that power, that confidence when he captured her? She was literally a helpless old woman, when at no point in any scenes she's had in any of the Marvel Netflix stuff has she ever seemed like a helpless old woman. It's the laziest of writing.

The one thing that I think is still p solid, though, and I'm enjoying, is Joy and Ward. Ward's the best character on the show so far.

Nova_C on
This discussion has been closed.