As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[YouTube]s to Share With The Class

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »

I think they might have lost the plot a little with their advertising.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    his eggs are much more orange than any I've ever found around here

That's because the chickens have had access to food with higher carotenoid (typically found in sources like carrots, alfa alfa or marigolds) content. Typical grain-fed hens tend to have a yellow yolk, while true free range (ie, not just a patch of dirt) tend to have a more orange colouring. Although frequently these days in countries where a orange yolk is valued hens will have marigolds or other forms of carotenoids added to their food.

One of the many things I have learned about chickens since my discovery of buying chicken and other farm birds eggs on ebay

• FalxFalx Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »

I think this one is around 5 years old at least.

• DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
  • SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
  • FalxFalx Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Genki Sudo, unlike Old Spice, is always relevant.

https://youtu.be/kl_kyhwCDtY

Falx on
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Seriously, I'm starting to love Leonard French. I am sure some YouTube personalities have gone to him by now and gone "can you represent me" and he's been like "but how can I comment on your case if I do that? :D "

He's also very reasoned. Like his video on Nintendo is spot on, while acknowledging Nintendo's position and reasonably disagreeing on it.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    I'd say his presentation is a little dry, but I think it comes with the territory. But other than that he's concise and clear, and watching the H3H3 legal documents in contrast to the Digital Homicide one had given me an appreciation for the difference between your arguments being poor and your attempts at making the argument being poor.

RMS Oceanic on
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Say what you want about the concept of the Zero Suit, there's no denying that this modder has captured it with incredible fidelity. Also he's done some incredible work modding the hair as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FvpS7ULsI0

• AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2017
    I'm this is old news for most people but I was just introduced to The Ozzy man Reviews videos and I'm hooked.

https://youtu.be/5V56DiadYoU

NSFW because of language.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    My guess would be that that bunny is a mama bunny leading the dogs on a wild goose-chase away from her burrow. Just seemed like she wasn't interested in escaping as much as she was making sure the dogs kept up with her long-enough to be led away.

TankHammer on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I will listen to that man yell commentary over anything. He has a lot of videos on YouTube.

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PunYdHzGDnM

Somehow I ended up just listening to covers of When You're Good To Mama...

euj90n71sojo.png
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Falx wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »

I think this one is around 5 years old at least.
    Counterpoint: Terry Crews is Timeless.

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    And onto Broadway in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYmavCsp8Hs

Edit: OK, know what, we'll double dip on Hamilton MisCast. Up top is the Schuyler Sisters as sung by three 13-year old boys and it's amazing. Down below is Jonathan Groff, the original Hamilton King George, doing Anything Goes and it's amazing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQv_hZwyz5Q

David_T on
    euj90n71sojo.png
    That video is definitely...orz.

As is this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIbVYXHnaBU&list=_

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Man if there's a game that could use a graphical/hd revamp and UI update and re-release, it's Star Control 2. I played the hell outta that game, especially the vs starship stuff , get that online and get like more than 2 people in a skirmish too and it would get bonkers

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    I think The Ur-Quan Masters supports online Melee, though from the looks of the howto it seems like setup for that is kinda manual.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Seriously, I'm starting to love Leonard French. I am sure some YouTube personalities have gone to him by now and gone "can you represent me" and he's been like "but how can I comment on your case if I do that? :D "

He's also very reasoned. Like his video on Nintendo is spot on, while acknowledging Nintendo's position and reasonably disagreeing on it.

It's also comforting to hear it from a professional about how spurious the prosecution's claims are.

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    The only downside is that he's doing more long streams, which are fascinating and awesome and I want to watch them all but damn is that a lot of time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqWNqnw9liY

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    And JonTron continues to savor the many and varied flavors of his foot:
    “I said lots of stuff that could be misconstrued in all sorts of ways,” said Jafari, better known to his fans as JonTron. An alumnus of the let’s play group Game Grumps, the YouTuber has become better known for making comedy videos ever since he left the group in 2013.

In an effort to clarify statements like “if they immigrate they need to integrate, but also we don’t need immigrants from incompatible places,” and “I don’t think a pure society is possible, but in terms of a demographic majority, I don’t know that a nation can exist without one,” the YouTuber tried to lay out his views in a more prepared and ordered manner, away from the “pressure” of his almost two hour debate on Bonnell’s stream.

“I was trying to speak to the increasing tribalization of our culture,” said Jafari, and he believes the remarks brought up offhand late at night on a “random” Twitch stream viewed by tens of thousands of people didn’t accurately reflect this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIFf7qwlnSc

Someone really needs to explain to him the first rule of finding yourself in a hole: STOP DIGGING.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    No no, dig up stupid.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Please Jontron, tell me more about this "pure society" I'm very interested.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    a guy that makes Nintendo videos on Youtube aggressively tries patriotism

Xehalus on
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    According to Kaiserneko there's one more Cell Vs before the next episode, Ash was the one I was hoping for so I'm curious who the last challenger will be.

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    According to Kaiserneko there's one more Cell Vs before the next episode, Ash was the one I was hoping for so I'm curious who the last challenger will be.

In some ways I kind of hope it's their Xenoverse 2 character.

turtleant on
    X22wmuF.jpg
    turtleant wrote: »

In some ways I kind of hope it's their Xenoverse 2 character.

I was thinking Team Four Star themselves in a live-action bit, but this is also good.

• Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    Maybe official dub DBZ guys?

No I don't.
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Apparently even his own subreddit is labeling his apology as shit

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular

jontron's subreddit was generally very liberal and they immediately turned on him

liEt3nH.png
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular

Right after the """"debate"""" his sub went ballistic with shitposting and jokes and shitting on Jon, it was hilarious. Unfortunately the mods deleted seemingly all of it, for a bit a post titled "Incredible JonTron Cosplay" and was just a picture of a burning dumpster was the 3rd highest voted submission in the sub's history. There's still some winners though:
    At least a lot of his fans seem to be taking him to task and either criticizing him or outright dumping him, so that's a positive.

Crippl3 wrote: »

Right after the """"debate"""" his sub went ballistic with shitposting and jokes and shitting on Jon, it was hilarious. Unfortunately the mods deleted seemingly all of it, for a bit a post titled "Incredible JonTron Cosplay" and was just a picture of a burning dumpster was the 3rd highest voted submission in the sub's history. There's still some winners though:
    At least a lot of his fans seem to be taking him to task and either criticizing him or outright dumping him, so that's a positive.

As they should

This discussion has been closed.