As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FFRK] Orbfest and Fest banner 2 live! Purple Monkey Dishwasher.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Ok so I haven't been online much over the weekened to keep up with this thread. But I'm still a bit confused by that discussion we had last Friday about apology mithril.

I guess the magic number was 15 mithril that everyone should get, which was the original 9, plus apology mithril for all the mishaps along the way? So if I only got 10 mithril, do they still owe me 5 more?

They owe you 6, the +1 isn't counted because you were actually shortchanged during the weekend.

FFS DeNA, another run with 4xminituars and 1x normal Cactuar. That's just mean.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • TakelTakel Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    A steak! wrote: »
    It looks like phys darkness got just the skill it needs in Japan. 2 hits, 3x mod (so somewhat reasonably 3.6 to 5.1) and heal 20%. So you can Lifesiphon into an enDark and keep your HP up while doing good damage, or alternate it with Sanguine Cross. Not bad!

Alternating Sanguine Cross and Drain Hit seems like a stellar combo on the level of ChainCharging, vs. anything that's at least neutral to Dark. I might actually consider R3ing both when it comes out in six months (although that would be a LOT of Dark Orbs).

*looks at the Gabranth's Hauberk (enDark) and the Dark Plate (Imperil Dark) that's sitting in the corner of the armoury*
    Could it be? They shall have a chance to shine? Actually, maybe shine is the wrong term....
    Errr hum.... Could it be that they shall have a chance to gloom?

Does that work? Hmmm....
    Anyhow I could possible assemble a nasty as all heck enDark + Imperil team when that ability comes out.
    Gabranth with the new Darkness combo
    Garland to stick up the Imperils
    Kuja to come in like a screeching demon with an enDark + Imperil BSB combo

Takel on
    Steam | PSN: MystLansfeld | 3DS: 4656-6210-1377 | FFXIV: Lavinia Lansfeld
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I suppose I'd like Abes All-Star, or any other Enwater.

A stronger Enice than Squall's would be nice.

• silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Takel wrote: »
    It looks like phys darkness got just the skill it needs in Japan. 2 hits, 3x mod (so somewhat reasonably 3.6 to 5.1) and heal 20%. So you can Lifesiphon into an enDark and keep your HP up while doing good damage, or alternate it with Sanguine Cross. Not bad!

Alternating Sanguine Cross and Drain Hit seems like a stellar combo on the level of ChainCharging, vs. anything that's at least neutral to Dark. I might actually consider R3ing both when it comes out in six months (although that would be a LOT of Dark Orbs).

*looks at the Gabranth's Hauberk (enDark) and the Dark Plate (Imperil Dark) that's sitting in the corner of the armoury*
    Could it be? They shall have a chance to shine? Actually, maybe shine is the wrong term....

Does that work? Hmmm....
    Anyhow I could possible assemble a nasty as all heck enDark + Imperil team when that ability comes out.

I was thinking about it a little more; Sanguine Cross is 3.8, and Drain Hit is 3, so they average out to 3.4, which is Saint Cross's multiplier. They cast slightly faster than Saint Cross, but you'd need either a dark boost item or Imperil/EnDark to beat Chain Charge.

It's definitely a good option with a little work.

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    So I broke down, because I had over 125 mythril, and it was driving me crazy, and pulled on XIII-2 yesterday. Raines's Imperil holy SSB... I mean, maybe with a Raines RW? But that would only cover two of my DPS roles. So it would be

Raines Something/Something else/Imperil Holy
    Serah Something/Something else/Endless Blessings
    ???
    Tyro Break/Break/Wall
    Y'Shtola Wrath/Curaja/Asylum

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • TakelTakel Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Takel wrote: »

Does that work? Hmmm....

I was thinking about it a little more; Sanguine Cross is 3.8, and Drain Hit is 3, so they average out to 3.4, which is Saint Cross's multiplier. They cast slightly faster than Saint Cross, but you'd need either a dark boost item or Imperil/EnDark to beat Chain Charge.

It's definitely a good option with a little work.

Yeap. I'd have enDark on both Gabranth and Kuja, with Gabranth using that combo. There'll be at least 2 Imperil stacks, possibly three by the time everything kicks in. So, 3.4x average multiplier with 50% wit enDark and another 60% via triple stack Imperil. The only problem is building meter on Gabranth if he's carrying combo abilities, which probably means I'm RW'ing a BSB or something to use in the meantime. I'd probably RW a SUPPORT BSB because I'd likely need to use the support slot in the team to Entrust Kuja for him to get two bars as a caster. But then I'll be lacking a Hastega/Boostga.... hmmmm..... Baby Shout with Lenna's Flames of War?

Which then means my team would looks something like this:
    Gabranth
    Garland
    Lenna
    Kuja
    Sazh

Sazh is Entrust botting, and can use his own BSB to provide 30/30 and some dual breaks
    Kuja grabs Dr Mog's and so does Lenna
    RW something, maybe Noel's Meteor Javelin for the Full Break + break commands?
    Disadvantage is that: I'm lacking coverage on Shellga/Protectga. Can only have one without breaking the ability combos. I have no Wall options. Alternative is that I grab a shared SB and sacrifice a SB meter/Dr Mog's to it and have to build more meter to give to Kuja.

Takel on
    Steam | PSN: MystLansfeld | 3DS: 4656-6210-1377 | FFXIV: Lavinia Lansfeld
    My kingdom for Wrath or Lifesiphon on Celes.

Should she just be paired with an Entruster to ensure constant uptime on Indo Blade?

• GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    I am not planning to pull on curaga banner. Too many dupes, and no real upgrade. Nothing on there would shake Y'shtola from my healer slot, and nothing would make her stronger.

En-element
    1. Refia
    2. Sabin
    3. Shadow
    4. Maria
    5. Alphinaud
    Mostly fun toys or upgrades for characters I happen to already like. They wouldn't shake up my A team strictly speaking, but they could all help in some way. Maria would probably find her way to A team status though if nothing else changed. Partially this also helps shore up elemental variety for my top teams.

BSB
    1. Sephiroth
    2. Raines
    3. Orlandeau
    4. Vaan
    5. Vincent
    Marginal upgrades, and fun toys abound! Raines would make A team, and Vincent might make my Nemesis X squad. Sephiroth's is at least an evergreen BSB with his defense piercing attacks.

Ultros Select
    1. Terra's OSB
    2. Aerith's BSB
    I already have the biggest and best off this banner honestly. I have the 2 top tier bursts, and the 2 top tier SSBs. I also have Squall's OSB which is quite a nice stat stick. My love for Terra is infinite though. Aerith is just for a very marginal upgrade to my White Mage Death Squad. She could buff mind in a stackable way for a bit of extra damage. Lenna, I believe, also has a mind buff that stacks with the standard mag/mind buff. Notice she doesn't make the above lists either though. Really just chasing stat sticks and waifu upgrades.
    Enlong wrote: »

Should she just be paired with an Entruster to ensure constant uptime on Indo Blade?

Nah. She can generate enough meter to fire off a SB every 25 seconds with very little worry. Entrust battery would get her going faster, but you can give her a SB RM with much less sacrificed.

Gnizmo on
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular

If you hit a weakness I believe she's barely self-sustaining with 5* abilities and Ace Striker/Battleforged for it to never drop (3 turns between). If you can get the 4th turn I don't think you need the RM but I've been getting screwed with buffs dropping taking that turn usually.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Spectrum wrote: »

If you hit a weakness I believe she's barely self-sustaining with 5* abilities and Ace Striker/Battleforged for it to never drop (3 turns between). If you can get the 4th turn I don't think you need the RM but I've been getting screwed with buffs dropping taking that turn usually.

The buff lasts 25 seconds giving you more than enough time for a fourth action assuming you have haste. I don't have a ton of math to back me, but you can typically chain 3 attacks between 15 seconds for supports to maintain constant coverage.

• El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    Gnizmo wrote: »
    I am not planning to pull on curaga banner. Too many dupes, and no real upgrade. Nothing on there would shake Y'shtola from my healer slot, and nothing would make her stronger.

*snip*

Unless you pulled more tiara's for catlady, because who needs realm synergy when you have a beefy 8* statstick hat useful for any realm?

It's a shame Yuna's BSB2 isn't Curaga level. I'd actually like it and would consider putting her on my magic death squad but there's only one chance off the lucky draws on it instead of two.

I have a good feeling it'll be on one of the 5 standard relic banners, though. Main character status + relatively new relic.

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    9/18 things in the Curaga lucky draw are medicas in realms I lack medicas in (or Asylum, which I'm counting as 'new')
    7/18 are dupes, and the last two are downgrades or extraneous to me (Vanille's ether when I have her BSB, and Larsa's hastega, which is actually needed for the realm, but I already have almost all of Penelo's stuff).

So definitely pulling and hoping especially for something in the 1-4 range. Dreamstage would be nice, but I have a native Shout-like between MG8 and Laguna's Squall-summon, so I have the freedom to RW a medica.

EnElement... hoping for Maria's BSB, would be happy with almost anything that's not a dupe or not enHoly. I've got enough of that, thanks.

BSB... not really sure what I want honestly. Not healer BSBs. If not OK BSB, probably prefer some flavor of Imperil or more EnElement stuff since that'll be the new sexy eventually.

Ultros Select... blegh. I already have 8/12 of the banner, and don't particularly need the stat stick OSBs I don't have, which leaves... OK BSB and Y'shtola BSB, I guess.

ztrEPtD.gif
    Anyone got links to those banner possibility images for the upcoming lucky draws?

• DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Grump, getting that weird "Your Google Account isn't authorized to play this app" error. Googling tells me that it's a "wait and it will fix itself" cure, but that's not very helpful when I want to run orbs.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • FryFry Registered User regular
    edited March 2017

The buff lasts 25 seconds giving you more than enough time for a fourth action assuming you have haste. I don't have a ton of math to back me, but you can typically chain 3 attacks between 15 seconds for supports to maintain constant coverage.

A typical character's ATB time is about 1.9s with haste, plus 1.65s cast time for most abilities, plus some amount of input delay, so you're usually in the 3.6-3.7s range per turn if you're on speed 1. It's trivial to cycle three abilities on a 15 second cycle (e.g. Full Break -> Breakdown -> Attack/burst command), and possible but tight to cycle four (Full Break -> Breakdown -> C1 -> C2). For 25 second buffs, I usually try to do six actions (~22 seconds) and then refresh the buff on the seventh action, with maybe a second or so of downtime. Six actions generates a bit less than 400 points of meter, so the character needs to be hit three times in that window, which isn't a problem against enemies with much AOE. For the specific case of Wall, if you're worried about not having enough meter for the recast, sometimes delaying the initial Wall cast until your second turn doesn't get you murdered too much at the beginning but will allow for a timely recast.
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Grump, getting that weird "Your Google Account isn't authorized to play this app" error. Googling tells me that it's a "wait and it will fix itself" cure, but that's not very helpful when I want to run orbs.

I get that every now and again, it usually resolves itself in less than an hour.

Fry on
  • LuqLuq Registered User regular

It really is the cure though. FWIW, I'm getting it too.

FFRK:jWwH RW:Onion Knight's Sage USB
  • ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    Anyone got links to those banner possibility images for the upcoming lucky draws?

No but these are better.
    https://www.reddit.com/53ten7
    https://www.reddit.com/53z93t
    https://www.reddit.com/544yqq

ztrEPtD.gif
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    but won't those be changed?

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular

I linked them in this post

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Hmm, I have a lot more of those than I thought on the Curaga banner.

Fry wrote: »

A typical character's ATB time is about 1.9s with haste, plus 1.65s cast time for most abilities, plus some amount of input delay, so you're usually in the 3.6-3.7s range per turn if you're on speed 1. It's trivial to cycle three abilities on a 15 second cycle (e.g. Full Break -> Breakdown -> Attack/burst command), and possible but tight to cycle four (Full Break -> Breakdown -> C1 -> C2). For 25 second buffs, I usually try to do six actions (~22 seconds) and then refresh the buff on the seventh action, with maybe a second or so of downtime. Six actions generates a bit less than 400 points of meter, so the character needs to be hit three times in that window, which isn't a problem against enemies with much AOE. For the specific case of Wall, if you're worried about not having enough meter for the recast, sometimes delaying the initial Wall cast until your second turn doesn't get you murdered too much at the beginning but will allow for a timely recast.

I get that every now and again, it usually resolves itself in less than an hour.

I actually started to do the math before you posted this but got distracted. The only modification is that for Celes at 99 the wait time is 1.75 seconds giving you a little bit better breathing room there. I think 6* abilities help here as well. Admittedly, it is a bit of a challenge to currently get the motes needed for Snowspell Strike, but once you have it she is golden.

• DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    as long as I have realms without native medicas (down to FF1, FF2, FF5, FF6, FF13, FFT), I will pull on any medica-focused banner

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Orbfest phase 2 and still not even banner spoiled? Maybe I'm wrong but it feels unusual.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

cursedking wrote: »

The Lucky Banners won't be affected at all compared to JP's versions. The Ultros (or whatever they'll call it for us) was only changed to reflect the votes the player base made on their survey a while back.

The five "typical fest" banners are what most of us are waiting on, and those are 99.9% likely to be different than what Japan had, to a degree. New USB/OSBs given to characters will remain the same - expect Tyro's USB, Agrias' OSB, etc. The rest of the relics across the banners are almost guaranteed to be different, or moved to a different banner, based on the dartboard decision-making DeNA does for Global.

The Lucky Banners won't be affected at all compared to JP's versions. The Ultros (or whatever they'll call it for us) was only changed to reflect the votes the player base made on their survey a while back.

The five "typical fest" banners are what most of us are waiting on, and those are 99.9% likely to be different than what Japan had, to a degree. New USB/OSBs given to characters will remain the same - expect Tyro's USB, Agrias' OSB, etc. The rest of the relics across the banners are almost guaranteed to be different, or moved to a different banner, based on the dartboard decision-making DeNA does for Global.

We MIGHT have a few more items available in our Lucky Draws, representing the items that were introduced in events that appeared after the anniversary in Japan, but before it in Global.

And it's working again!

Got a newbie question for you all. As I'm playing I'm making sure to clear out the realm dungeons and to get all memory crystals & MC1's available via events. So far I've got one lvl 65 (Warrior of Light) and an assortment of characters on their way to 65 (Tyro, Cloud, Arc, Squall and Garland). In regards to weapons/armor for these heroes, I have Squall's OSB, Garland's SSB & USB, Cloud's BSB & USB, Warrior of Light's BSB, and Arc's SSB.

Right now I have 15 souls of hero, 13 MC1s, 5 MC2s and 1 MC3 that I can use, but I'm not sure where I should spend them. I also have the following soul break equipment:
    • Locke's SSB
    • Cecil's SSB
    • Zidane's BSB
    • Cid (VII) SSB
    • Josef's Unique SB
    • Cid Raine's SSB
    • Penelo's SSB
    • Vanille's unique SB
    • Reno's SSB
    • Bartz USB
    • Steiner's SSB
    • Desch's USB
    • Sabin's SSB
    • shared soul break blitz
    • shared soul break witchcraft

So it's a bit of information overload and I'm not sure who to get/where to spend those memory crystals, or whether I should save them.

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    It's usually like a week out from the banners we get the contents datamined.

They are being extremely stingy for some reason.

aeNqQM9.jpg
    edited March 2017

We MIGHT have a few more items available in our Lucky Draws, representing the items that were introduced in events that appeared after the anniversary in Japan, but before it in Global.

True enough. But additions are always a better thing, and I doubt relics would be removed from Global's version since the Lucky Draws are specific categories of relics. What JP got, is what we can expect we would get in those banners, and as you point out, plus relics from the events that happened after JP's 2nd anniversary that we've already gotten.

FFII/FFVI might be the only outliers on that, though. I remember FFIII/FFIV had some BSB relics that were not included in a lucky draw around mid-November that was happening at the time because those events were still live.

El Fantastico on

edited March 2017
    Ok. I, I have 4 items on the curaga banner, 15 on the aura banner, and 16 on the BSB banner. Still definitely gonna pull on the Aura and BSB banners, because there are still many options for upgrades or synergy gear.

Enlong on
    And it's working again!

Got a newbie question for you all. As I'm playing I'm making sure to clear out the realm dungeons and to get all memory crystals & MC1's available via events. So far I've got one lvl 65 (Warrior of Light) and an assortment of characters on their way to 65 (Tyro, Cloud, Arc, Squall and Garland). In regards to weapons/armor for these heroes, I have Squall's OSB, Garland's SSB & USB, Cloud's BSB & USB, Warrior of Light's BSB, and Arc's SSB.

Right now I have 15 souls of hero, 13 MC1s, 5 MC2s and 1 MC3 that I can use, but I'm not sure where I should spend them. I also have the following soul break equipment:
    • Locke's SSB
    • Cecil's SSB
    • Zidane's BSB
    • Cid (VII) SSB
    • Josef's Unique SB
    • Cid Raine's SSB
    • Penelo's SSB
    • Vanille's unique SB
    • Reno's SSB
    • Bartz USB
    • Steiner's SSB
    • Desch's USB
    • Sabin's SSB

So it's a bit of information overload and I'm not sure who to get/where to spend those memory crystals, or whether I should save them.

My normal go to for memory crystals is power of the relics I have for them. It appears you are playing on the Japan rather than Global version so it is kind of hard to get specific. That said, BSB or USB seems like a really good indicator that you would want to spend level break them as often as possible. It would also help to indicate which of the SBs you are referring to. Cloud, for example, has 2 BSBs. Sabin is up to I think 3 SSBs. You get the idea.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular

True enough. But additions are always a better thing, and I doubt relics would be removed from Global's version since the Lucky Draws are specific categories of relics. What JP got, is what we can expect we would get in those banners, and as you point out, plus relics from the events that happened after JP's 2nd anniversary that we've already gotten.

FFII/FFVI might be the only outliers on that, though. I remember FFIII/FFIV had some BSB relics that were not included in a lucky draw around mid-November that was happening at the time because those events were still live.

They also took out relics from realms that were going to have events in the next two weeks if I remember correctly.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

edited March 2017
    And it's working again!

(snip)

You can get one new soul, MC1, and MC2 every week pretty easily, and you can grab 12 of each from the various nightmare dungeons, so you shouldn't feel the need to be stingy with those. MC3s also arrive once per week, but they're on nearly the hardest difficulty content, so you may have trouble earning them for a while, so you may want to be more selective with those.

Of the other items you listed, bursts are usually very usable, so I might work Zidane into your levelup plans. If the Cid SSB is Pilot's Steel, definitely start using it (party haste plus large ATK boost is very good). The other thing you'll want is a party heal ("medica"), which would be Penelo or possibly Vanille/Sabin. eta: Looks like you have Arc's medica, which is great, so you're covered on that front

Definitely break the second cap on Tyro and Cloud, the RMs they get (Dr. Mog's Teachings and Mako Might) are absolutely critical for harder content. For Mako Might, note that you have to earn one of the preceding RMs in a specific realm dungeon first.

At some point you'll want to get a Support 5 character levelled up for Full Break, but it looks like you don't have relics for any of them yet, so there isn't a clear winner. Maybe you'll pull something good on one of this week's lucky banners that will help determine that for you. :)

Fry on
  • RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    I suspect he's playing on Global, and saying USB where he means Unique SB, which, DoctorArch, we typically just call SB. Actual USBs are a very new thing in Global, there's only two of them so far, I think? And the 2AC fest will add a few more.

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Ugggghhhhhh. They seem to have blocked Reddit here at work. I can't access the page here on my desktop. Have to view it using the crappy mobile site.

My normal go to for memory crystals is power of the relics I have for them. It appears you are playing on the Japan rather than Global version so it is kind of hard to get specific. That said, BSB or USB seems like a really good indicator that you would want to spend level break them as often as possible. It would also help to indicate which of the SBs you are referring to. Cloud, for example, has 2 BSBs. Sabin is up to I think 3 SSBs. You get the idea.

Is it possible there's a version difference on Android? I'm in the US and picked up FFRK through the Google play store.

I'm secretly hoping Ayame and Curilla's BSBs will be in the Lucky Draws, even though I know it's impossible.

• DaffyddDaffydd Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    That was the sweetest 200 MO pickup group I've been in yet. Two Marias with BSB; a Tyro providing dancing and wall; Eiko with BSB on heals; two Onion Knights with BSB; and I brought Ashe with summons and Papalymo with haste/faithga/quick cast SSB. None of the BSBs had time to end. Suggestion: start your own raid, ask for what you need. I asked for "Magic. OK, wall, dances, AoE." It worked, I got exactly what I asked for.

U++ is a butt. I'm thinking stacking mitigation is the way to go, which for me means physical (Mog would take too long to get Heroic Harmony ready). Also means I can Lifesiphon into Shout, use Minfilia for breakdowns (BSB), Sephiroth to summon RW Vaan BSB after plinking his dark skill, and Fang for additional stacking debuff and heavy artillery. More Battleforged/Ace Striker than I usually use (since SBs need to be used ASAP), but all that stacking armor debuff should make up for it. I'll report back.

I'd rather be using Ashe, because she's awesome and I have all her stuff and she's won so many fights for me (more li'l sis than waifu), and because Kuja's Force Symphony fits the fight. But the magic SBs are just too slow for a slowga fight. And Fang is awesome, so that's ok. Also not my waifu, because she's got Vanille and getting in the middle of canon feels icky. Maybe senpai, because she's beautiful and strong and all the other good stuff? Yeah, let's try that: ganbare, Fang senpai!

Edit: Yup, that went swimmingly, about nine rounds total, full medals. Everyone but Minfilia had a medium Slow resist, Fang and Min were slowed the first time, just Min the second. Wall was down during phase 2, but that was fine (magic breakdown command(s) + Fang's atk/mag + Vaan RW mag/def + Full Break). Shout was down during phase 3, but that was fine; stacking def debuffs meant Fang's enwind SSB + a Sky High left just enough for Seph to finish off with a Vaan BSB command. I think Highwind was down during phase 3, but Vaan BSB did its job, since only Minfilia was on her knees at the end. Helped to be doing this with a full team of 99's. Dispel + Slow is BS.

Daffydd on

Is it possible there's a version difference on Android? I'm in the US and picked up FFRK through the Google play store.

If you're playing the JP version, everything will be in Japanese. It'll be pretty obvious. ;)

Okay, cleared up the list a bit with some more detail:

Main roster (either at 65 or on their way) and their respective breaks:
    1. Warrior of Light - Ultimate Shield BSB
    2. Tyro
    3. Cloud - Fenrir Overdrive BSB, Climhazzard SB
    4. Arc - Word of Kindness SSB
    5. Squall - Sub-Zero Blast OSB,
    6. Garland - Chaos Bringer SSB, Chaos Cyclone SB

Soul break equipment on hand:
    • Locke's Valiant Strike SSB
    • Cecil's Shadowbringer SSB
    • Zidane's Stellar Circle 5 BSB
    • Cid (VII) Pilot's Steel SSB
    • Josef's Avalanche SB
    • Cid Raine's Seraphic Ray SSB
    • Penelo's Intercession SSB
    • Vanille's Oerba's Booon SB
    • Reno's Turk Bombshell SSB
    • Bartz Choco Romp SB
    • Steiner's Sword Magic Firaga SSB
    • Desch's Selfless Spirit SB
    • Sabin's Soul Spiral SSB

edited March 2017

Ok, so there is my confusion. You used USB and Unique SB so it threw me off. As mentioned, USB typically refers to Ultra Soul Breaks that have just started filtering through.

Still, BSB or better is the easiest way to determine yes or no on using crystals. They are pretty generous with MC1 and 2s so I wouldn't sweat those too much. You will eventually get everyone. MC3s are precious though. Squall, Cloud, and Zidane would be candidates for them if that was my team. Tyro does have an amazing RM and so does Cloud for purposes of advanced content so go with them if you can. It wouldn't be a terrible idea to wait till after the 3 lucky draws and ultros banner before making any decisions. The curaga banner might be the best newbie banner ever. The two following BSB banners will likely boost some characters to A team.

Edit: Ah, yes. Thank you for the much more clear picture. Cloud's BSB is an antique, but still great for where you are at. The Cid SSB you have is golden. Like easily one of the best to have around currently, and an easy anchor of any physical team at any level. Both Arc and Penelo look like they would be super awesome as healer. Sabin's heal is also pretty amazing in its own right if you have space for him. The defense boost helps, and situationally the group esuna is life saving. A very solid set of relics over all.

Gnizmo on
This discussion has been closed.