As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[MTG]-Cataclysmic Gearhulk is Awful and I Hate It And You Should Too

19495969798100»

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    New art for The Unspeakable now looks less like female genitals and more like a demon photobombing a panoramic waterfall vista.

en_lcVpKR4YfY.png

What is this from?

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    The new duel deck, Might vs Mind

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • KlendyKlendy Goomy GoomyGoomyRegistered User regular
    @Pinfeldorf obviously niagra falls

goomyisall400.jpg

• The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Hmm. I wonder why temur tower is doing better than grixis tower. Surely not just attune is better than access to disintegration, push, and path?

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Grixis' land base is mega awkward and likely needs more lands to make sure it can hit colors on curve - Temur can go a bit leaner thanks to Attune.

• The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    I was thinking of just doing dimir tower w/ ongoing investigation and a tezzeret/artifact subtheme, but losing losing out on disintegration, lightning and shock sounds rough

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Harnessed Lightning is a major reason why the tower energy decks function at all, yeah.

• nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Nullzone wrote: »
    Grixis' land base is mega awkward and likely needs more lands to make sure it can hit colors on curve - Temur can go a bit leaner thanks to Attune.

It goes all the way down to 23 if I'm correct. Thats a huge get for the deck. Althe card also does a few things extra. It produces energy right on turn one allowing cards like harnessed lightning and tower to get started earlier. It produces 4 wnergy post tower. It works with evolving wilds to increase your chances of drawing gas late in the game. Green also comes with a ton of powerful answers and sideboard stategies.

Quire.jpg
This discussion has been closed.