As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Southpaw Regional [chat] is the coolest ever

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I just love fucking body mod

I love that humans are like, fuck this shit I want red hair or horns or big tits or a paw on my chest or a goant animu scar or giant hol s in my ears or whatever

I don't have an intellectual problem with dramatic body mods but the really far-out ones make me feel physically ill

like a bifurcated penis is just

i mean cool guy please put it away please

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    it's called subincision and it's art

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I would like to get some kind of brutal, unyielding pattern as a shoulder or sleeve tattoo, but I feel like a huge swath of black would be lengthy and painful and maybe I can just dip myself in henna every couple of days.

i am now picturing you walking into some grodelord tattoo shop as a bald white man and going "I want something brutal and unyielding and - " and the artist winks, puts a finger to his lips, and leads you back to the Rommel Room

I mean this is a fair concern

But most people can tell within three seconds that I lack the conviction and resilience of a fascist

He knows that I'm thinking about unpleasant civic architecture

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    em lets bifurcate our dicks

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    windows updates fucked up my laptop

i couldn't repair the install so i just installed linux mint

it works surprisingly well out of the box (fuckin' wifi drivers and all)

few janky things here and there (brightness not working) but it's nice

I restarted and now only get a black screen

Oh

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

This is how cults start.

nibXTE7.png
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    god damn it chanus, thats not for you

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i have a tattoo that says "don't give up on your dreams" in asian

okay you first I'm right behind you

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Chanus wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    a female role model shouldn't be attractive because that might imply she is anything other than a doting matronly figure

god forbid she have a life of her own or be suggested to be more than a one-dimensional character only present to serve as a loving mentor to our protagonist

I mean

someone isn't one-dimensional or mentorly just because they're old

The original dynamic in the comic was that aunt may (and even uncle ben) were loving and sweet people but were kind of benignly clueless and out of touch

That explained both Peter's self reliance and his occasional bouts of shitheadedness. It also emotionally echoed something a lot of kids feel in real life - not the Hollywood idea of "teen rebellion" but the sense that your folks, however doting, are maybe not always able to be relied on or confided in

Making Aunt May younger and also probably cooler than her nephew is an interesting reversal of that dynamic that I'm interested to see but it doesn't make the original take morally objectionable

i'm gonna be honest i was mostly just trying to bait trace into a more comprehensive explanation of his stance by making an outrageous claim in place of one

hahaha carry on

rRwz9.gif
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    why is that storage room full of empty boxes?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular

This is how cults start.
    I'm pretty sure they don't START with dick bifurcation. They probably start with seminars or free lemonade or some easy stuff first.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
    cB557 wrote: »

This isn't even the worst fight in the show.

god I like the idea of like, piercing my dick but the idea makes my hands sweat hard

• AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    I gotta go get some veg to go along with the pork chop for dinner but I'm gonna take the long way there and conveniently walk by the bar and go "oh hey how did this get here"

All the best cooking started with, "Hey, I need some of [thing], guess I better go to the store..."

*three or four rounds later*

"Okay strangers, are you ready to be impressed as make what I was going to make, but with three extra expensive ingredients I wouldn't have gotten if I weren't close to wasted?"

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Oh jeeze, looks like my sister's husband is moving out of their house

Am I going to have to pretend to be a supportive and caring family member

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    i need context for that clip, cB

like, is that danny pre-martial arts training

or post

• wafflesmageewafflesmagee I like pancakes. Registered User regular
    I have a Triforce tattoo on my back, a pineapple on my thigh, a quote on my other thigh, a word on each ankle, a word on the arch of my right foot and a little tulip on my wrist. AND I WANT MORE.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular

what else are you gonna do with empty boxes

you store them

That's also probably the worst fight in the series.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    I was going to say that having an attractive Aunt May was going to lead to an Inbetweeners-esque scene where Peter has his friends over and they all hit on his aunt and give him shit for how hot his aunt is but Peter doesn't have any friends so no risk there.

nibXTE7.png
  • SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    I need to laser off this wedding tattoo

But I don't have a job yet and can't afford it

So I have a little set of tattoo-concealing makeup
    Is it the one from The Fountain.

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

*smashes through wall of empty boxes*

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
    edited March 2017
    Arch wrote: »

or post

It's all post-, isn't it, since he grew up in Asia for the last fifteen years

simonwolf on
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Box storage

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

Why bifurcate ya dicks when you can just grow another one

• JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

fake your own death

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    kedinik wrote: »
    I need to laser off this wedding tattoo

But I don't have a job yet and can't afford it

So I have a little set of tattoo-concealing makeup

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11585709
    Scottish actor Alan Cumming regrets having an ex-lover's name tattooed on his groin after undergoing a painful process to have it removed.

The Good Wife star opted to have his 'Raven' tattoo removed by Laser, rather than cover it up.

"About 16 years ago, I met this boy and he and I had this very tempestuous relationship," he tells US late night host Seth Meyers. "Two weeks after knowing each other, we had our names tattooed on each other's bodies, in our groin area, and I thought that was the most sensible thing I had ever done in my entire life."

"So then, four months after that, it (romance) was over," he continues. "We just propelled each other away and his name was Raven and I had Raven written on my groin.

"All my friends, who thought I was crazy, said, 'Oh you can put o-u-s on the end, make it ravenous. You can put a 'c', make it craven', or, once somebody said, 'Take the 'n' off, make it raver...'

"Eventually I got it removed by laser; it was horribly painful. But a year after that I met up with Raven again and he was like, 'Still have your tattoo?' and I was like, 'No, I had it wrenched from my body.' Then I said, 'Do you still have yours?' and he pulled his pants down and, where it used to say Alan, it now says balance. I'm a part of bringing balance to Raven, that's a beautiful thing."

Ha! That's so raven.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

or post
    No idea, I just saw that tweet posted elsewhere.

This isn't even the worst fight in the show.
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    That's also probably the worst fight in the series.

now kiss

or post

This is the supreme Kung Fu master at full strength yes

• EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Registered User regular
    edited March 2017

god I like the idea of like, piercing my dick but the idea makes my hands sweat hard

After pissing with a stint in for three weeks I think I'm good with things not going in my penis.

Tats are aight tho.

EriktheVikingGamer on
    Steam - DailyFatigueBar
    FFXIV - Milliardo Beoulve/Sargatanas

or post
    Definitely post. :( But again, it's probably the worst fight in the series. Maybe the last fight, too. Those two fights show him punching WAY under his weight.

8i1dt37buh2m.png

Why do you like this idea?

ked why is your av a loke, handsome keaneu now

I didnt authorize this

Julius wrote: »

fake your own death

way ahead of you, my man

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

or post

The whole show is supposedly after his training.

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

No, my brother got divorcered or maybe he didn't, I don't even know and don't care to ask.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Dad, I made the yakuza mad. Remember that kid who pointed a gun at me? And you pointed a gun at him?

I have to defeat him. by drifting

Can I borrow your car body that doesn't have an engine?

Sure son, don't get shot.
    TOKYO DRIFT SPOILERS

This movie is ridiculous.

This discussion has been closed.