As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

An enforcer gave me a coin

The Master of pieThe Master of pie Registered User new member
65ktc2ecialx.jpg
An enforcer gave me this coin at PAX, and told me that if I could prove that I had it on the PAX forums I would get something.
The coin seems pretty nondescript and I could not find anyone mentioning it is this just a prank or do I actually get something?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I don't know of any such thing. We do forum challenge coins but there's no prize for having one, it's just a nice thing to have. That is not one of them, however.

• Options
    ChubchakesChubchakes Registered User new member
    Yeah I received a coin on Sunday end of day from an enforcer who said the same thing. Something about a forum post will come up in a few days and proof of ownership gets a prize. Was kinda vague after that.

• Options
    Hrm... I will look in to this.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Do you remember which part of pax you were in when this occurred? Also you are *certain* this was an enforcer? If so, PM me their handle if you happen to remember it.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    ChubchakesChubchakes Registered User new member
    It was end of day Sunday. Top floor, heading towards the sky bridge right after I took the escalator up mid way down the corridor. Definitely enforcer, didn't get his name but had the shirt, yellow armband.

• Options
    The Master of pieThe Master of pie Registered User new member
    I was at the top floor East End escalators near the back Sky Bridge, also at the end of the day on Sunday and yes it was a Enforcer I didn't get his name either but he had the shirt.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    This is some manner of prank

This discussion has been closed.