As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[MLB] USE THE NEW THREAD. LOCK ME, MODERATORS!

• HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    CJ Cron

AR-160229599.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

@Maximum

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    May as well get this out of the way

Yadier Molina

@Angry

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Due to a high number of picks remaining and the impending opening day the 24 hour draft clock will accelerate to 12 hours on March 27th.

It will continue to slowly accelerate throughout that week as needed so that the draft can end by the evening of March 31st.

Remember that teams with fewer than 24 picks will get compensatory rounds in the normal draft style, and those picks will count as 24th rounders for future keeper value. (as though they were actually selected in round 24)

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Pick update:

Angry picked Brock Stewart
    Zen picked Marco Estrada
    FortyTwo picked Jeremy Hellickson
    Schide picked David Phelps

It is now @The Geebs That Knows Everything About Animorphs turn

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Jasconius wrote: »
    Due to a high number of picks remaining and the impending opening day the 24 hour draft clock will accelerate to 12 hours on March 27th.

It will continue to slowly accelerate throughout that week as needed so that the draft can end by the evening of March 31st.

Remember that teams with fewer than 24 picks will get compensatory rounds in the normal draft style, and those picks will count as 24th rounders for future keeper value. (as though they were actually selected in round 24)

Compensatory picks should hold no keeper value and be the same as waiver wire pick ups.

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I'll make my pick in the morning

Hernan Perez

@Jasconius

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Jasc picks Ender Inciarte
    Pizzle picks Tony Watson

@Nirya is up

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I thiiiiiiink he's still available so Tyler Skaggs.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    Oh apparently Schide's done drafting. @Hjorvarthr

• SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    My roster is full actually, @Hjorvarthr is up.

You sure you don't want any more picks, though?

Jorge Soler

@Maximum

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I like Soler this year. Good risk pick.

Nate Jones

@Angry

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Kyle Barraclough]

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    There goes Barraclough. I was wondering when he'd go.

• a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Tim Tebow assigned to the Mets' Low-A affiliate to start his age-29 season. In case you thought they were taking him seriously.

Zen takes Matt Holliday

It's @FortyTwo up

FortyTwo with his back to back picks takes Brad Brach and Mark Reynolds

@The Geebs That Knows Everything About Animorphs

My pick will be in in...a couple of hours? And then I think I'm done

Angry wrote: »
    Jasconius wrote: »

Compensatory picks should hold no keeper value and be the same as waiver wire pick ups.

i agree

done

I mean, treating them like waiver pickups could work against you if you pick up, say, a prospect who blows up and then turns into a high draft pick next year (like the next Gary Sanchez).

that's the point. there should be a penalty for trading your draft away

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »
    Tim Tebow assigned to the Mets' Low-A affiliate to start his age-29 season. In case you thought they were taking him seriously.

Are people still calling him a prospect? Because he is orginizational filler, not a prospect.

He's a merchandise mover

Carlos Beltran, I guess

@Jasconius

• PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Jasc takes Logan Forsythe

I take

twd5zospj70d.jpg

Alex Reyes

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
    Jasc picks Logan Forsythe
    Pizzle picks Alex Reyes
    @Nirya is up

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Mike Moustakas

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular

Cam Bedrosian

whoever the fuck that is.

Team USA makes the final of the World Baseball Classic for the first time, defeating Japan 2-1. They will play Puerto Rico tomorrow in Dodgers Stadium for the Championship.

Ryan Madson

@Maximum

Brandon Drury

@Angry

was already half rooting for Puerto Rico because of Javy Baez, but now I'm all the way there