As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Snipperclips

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Snipperclips

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play Snipperclips.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• CallofBootyCallofBooty Registered User regular
    Can you guys please do a 1st 15 on Blackwake? Multiplayer FPS Naval combat in the Age of Sails.

Work as a crew aboard a British Navy or Pirate ship with a voted captain. Majestic when it all comes together. Ass-slapping hilarity when it all falls apart (90% of the time).

• jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    "I feel like we might be the smartest people in the world." Well that's a box quote for sure.

• metroidkillahmetroidkillah Local Bunman Free Country, USARegistered User regular
    Now, see, if you really wanted to screw with people, Mike should have handed Jerry the blue joycon

I'm not a nice guy, I just play one in real life.
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Can you guys please do a 1st 15 on Blackwake? Multiplayer FPS Naval combat in the Age of Sails.

Work as a crew aboard a British Navy or Pirate ship with a voted captain. Majestic when it all comes together. Ass-slapping hilarity when it all falls apart (90% of the time).

Does that mean that British Navy vessels get to vote their captain, or that they unlock the ability to vote their captain by becoming pirate vessels? The first option seems unrealistic.

• CallofBootyCallofBooty Registered User regular
    jothki wrote: »
    Does that mean that British Navy vessels get to vote their captain, or that they unlock the ability to vote their captain by becoming pirate vessels? The first option seems unrealistic.

At the beginning of each round, everybody on each team can nominate themselves captain of their ship and the crew then votes on who they want. The captain can steer the ship and has access to a command menu, but it's up to your crew whether they listen to you or not.