As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How are speakers/panels selected?

013013 Registered User new member
I tried researching somewhat but can't find anything definitive. I know that PAX panels are somewhat community chosen, but is there a forum or website where this would be discussed for PAX Unplugged?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Panels are submitted by prospective panelists. A link to the application website will go up on the PAX Unplugged website when they are ready to accept submissions. Anyone can submit a panel, whether an industry veteran or a community member. The community doesn't have input in picking them once they are submitted, but if you want a panel on something and can get panelists, submit it! The PAX content staff reviews the applications and selects the panels they think the congoers will enjoy.

• Options
    013013 Registered User new member
    Awesome! Thanks for the help. I'll be keeping an eye on the PAX unplugged site for sure.