As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Skalding

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Skalding

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• sawellssawells Registered User regular
    Obvious solution - kill the characters, then the players hear your poems as the eulogy. Win-win. Well, for you.

Twitter: @EssayWells
  • Hugh B. HayveHugh B. Hayve Registered User regular

'counterpoint the surrealism of the underlying metaphor'......"Death is too good for them".

• A_Mean_TomatoA_Mean_Tomato Registered User new member
    *I* was saying that when I saw the first C team episode. "I though he was supposed to be harsh."

• zaitcevzaitcev Registered User regular
    Nice Hitchhiker's Guide reference, Tycho. Slick.

• RigamarawRigamaraw Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Yeah, they're level 3, so they should've been TPK'd by the Tarrasque or Orcus already! /s

Rigamaraw on
  • MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    To Saaaaaaand!

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    Just make them roll to save vs Stanza or take fatal Sonnet damage.

• RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    sawells wrote: »
    Obvious solution - kill the characters, then the players hear your poems as the eulogy. Win-win. Well, for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysb-TwA7JCQ

• berserkpirateberserkpirate Registered User new member
    One of my players... he collected socks from a fight with bandits. Everyone made fun of him for it, until our next session. He convinced 5 thugs that the socks were worth a thousand gold a piece at the local armor shop. Well... last session Ruz, the sock collector, attempted to sell it to the shop keep. Her husband literally destroyed their counter in a fit of rage over it. So yeah... he sent 5 thugs to their doom.