As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[2017 Challenge Coin] Orders Closed. Batch 3 is shipping out!

1235»

• zRychzRych Registered User regular
    Just ordered mine, I can't wait to see them!!

• RenegadeTKRenegadeTK Central MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Are there any coins left? I have been out of the loop for a while. Actually, I'll just order them and see what happens. 8-)

RenegadeTK on
  • SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Guys.
    Just order coins.
    The more that get ordered, the more we make, if you don't order because we don't have any available right this second, there won't be any more coins made, and then you'll never have one.

SutibunRi on
  • Tap Master CTap Master C Registered User regular
    Holy cow... I somehow totally forgot about this until now... I can't believe I missed out on the voting, but thankfully they look AMAZING! I just put my order for 4 of each version, so that I can give them out to friends, old and new, like I always do, haha. Hopefully, they arrive before PAX East, I can't wait to get them!! Thanks again for all your hard work in making this happen, SutibunRi!!!

PAX East 2013 Omeganaut

Hmm... I seem to have misplaced my signature...
  • Arithon32Arithon32 Member of the Pinquisition Registered User regular
    Ordered! Thanks for organizing this!

vru37z14gk5j.png

• DrewsGFXDrewsGFX Registered User regular
    Hey! Ordered mine a few weeks back but, just wondering if there's any news when the next batch will ship out? Thanks!

I'm actually waiting on a response about that.

• MephistoN7MephistoN7 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Keene, NHRegistered User regular
    SutibunRi wrote: »
    I'm actually waiting on a response about that.

I ordered mine a few weeks ago as well, but I'm patient. :biggrin:

"The suspense is terrible! I hope it'll last."

erdub14zr3u2.png

• DeordDeord Registered User regular
    DrewsGFX wrote: »
    Hey! Ordered mine a few weeks back but, just wondering if there's any news when the next batch will ship out? Thanks!

I was curious about the same thing. Ordered back on the 30th but haven't heard anything. I don't mind waiting though :-)

There was a rather long period of time between the first batch selling out, and receiving enough orders for a second batch, I realized mid last week that I'd not heard from Kiddercorp about the second batch getting started after we reached the right number of orders on the 10th.
    By the 14th we'd almost reached double the minimum order size.
    Our nearness to South has hurt us in getting to that order threshold quickly on the years where we've been in March rather than April.

I promise you all, I am more nervous about the second batch of coins showing up on time than you are.

As soon as I have some actual news, I'll be sure to share it here.

And next year I'll make sure the initial run is 50% larger than this years.

• robirexrobirex BostonRegistered User regular
    There was a rather long period of time between the first batch selling out, and receiving enough orders for a second batch, I realized mid last week that I'd not heard from Kiddercorp about the second batch getting started after we reached the right number of orders on the 10th.
    Our nearness to South has hurt us in getting to that order threshold quickly on the years where we've been in March rather than April.

I promise you all, I am more nervous about the second batch of coins showing up on time than you are.

Don't sweat it bud. I am sure you have done everything you could and same with Kiddercorp. If I receive mine after PAX for my group it'll be like..."oh hay guys, I have one more thing for you..." then, BOOM coins. They'll love it.

6pq9je4.png
  • Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    robirex wrote: »

Don't sweat it bud. I am sure you have done everything you could and same with Kiddercorp. If I receive mine after PAX for my group it'll be like..."oh hay guys, I have one more thing for you..." then, BOOM coins. They'll love it.
    Seriously man. You've done enough hard work. Getting the coins after PAX won't be a big deal at all. We still get them and PAX still happens. Pretty hard to get mad at that.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
    edited February 2017
    I have news!
    It's not as good as I hoped.
    The second batch of coins will only be shipping around March 22nd.

Edit:
    Everyone who had ordered up to Tuesday of this week will be covered by this batch of coins.

I'll leave the ordering up until 2 weeks after East, and will buy enough coins to cover the minimum order if only a few coins get ordered.

SutibunRi on
  • robirexrobirex BostonRegistered User regular
    I have news!
    It's not as good as I hoped.
    The second batch of coins will only be shipping around March 22nd.

Edit:
    Everyone who had ordered up to Tuesday of this week will be covered by this batch of coins.

I'll leave the ordering up until 2 weeks after East, and will buy enough coins to cover the minimum order if only a few coins get ordered.

Ah that's too bad, but at least we have a date. We'll be excited to receive them regardless. Thanks @SutibunRi !

6pq9je4.png
    So, I sold off my personal set of coins to a fellow PAXer last night, so if anyone hasn't bought coins and wants some, there will be a 3rd batch as soon as we get enough orders.

• miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    So, I sold off my personal set of coins to a fellow PAXer last night, so if anyone hasn't bought coins and wants some, there will be a 3rd batch as soon as we get enough orders.

I totally forgot to order one of the coins so I'll be placing that tonight. Thanks!

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
    Will we get an email once our coins ship?

We should, yes.

• TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    I don't want to sound impatient but any updates?

You have every right to be getting impatient.
    I have not yet received a response, so upon seeing your question, I forwarded the last email I sent to our other contact at Kiddercorp.

I honestly expected batch 2 to be reaching people at this point.

Batch 3 required me to buy 10 more coins, so I am financially invested in seeing everything wrap up already. (I like having a few extra.)

• Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    you the man

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the update You've been busting your ass for us on this one and I hope you'll be able to be finished soon!

Reply from Kiddercorp:
    The 2nd batch of coins have left the factory and will be arriving here tomorrow (Friday) when UPS comes.

I think I'm probably the only person in batch 3 lol but it's fine I'm cool waiting. Shoot me an update if/once you hear anything :)

weZXr66.png
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
    There are 9 people expecting coins in batch 3, which should be finished and shipped out before the end of April. (Everyone who ordered after Feb 22nd is part of batch 3.)

Just giving an update.
    I was part of batch 2 and I got an email today saying my coins were shipped and should be here by Wednesday.

Got my coins today!

Alright!
    It took a while, but Batch 3 is shipping out today!
    Once again, I am sorry for just how long it's taken to get this final batch out, I hope you all enjoy the coins when they reach you!

Completely forgot I'd ordered this. Showed up yesterday. Looks fantastic. Printed myself a coin stand today and have it sitting next to my CC from 2 years ago. It's beautiful :D

weZXr66.png
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
    I have failed this Coin Thread.
    I overlooked a missing shipping address.
    It shall be made right.

If anyone else hasn't received their coins yet, please let me know.