As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Veldime Victory!] Disgaea: Phalla of Darkness | Finale: Rhapsodic Intervention

• Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Infidel wrote: »
    Stupid sexy Violet.

You know you love me ;-)

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Poser wrote: »
    Allright, now that the most badass freakin' Overlord in the cosmos!!© is here, we may begin the ruthless backstabbing!

Bring it on!
    Either ally with me against these Spectrum do-gooders or die, weakling. Your choice.

What the? Are you talking to me, kid? Do you even know who I am? Do you know how many asses I've kicked this afternoon ALONE? Do you honestly think you got what it takes to even be SEEN with the most ass-kicking ass-kicker in the multiverse? I'm a freakin OVERLORD! You try to hang out in even my shadow, and I'll Overlord your face off!
    I've even never heard of you. DevoutlyApathetna, have you heard of this poser?

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    PsychoCucumberPsychoCucumber Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Obbi wrote: »
    I hope to God I get my first fo' reelz killin' powers in this phalla.

All y'all Rainbow Scouts are goin' dowwn.

Really, it's only Violet that does that. The rest of us still have gag reflexes.

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Gumpy wrote: »
    So, tomorrow the games begin.

Tonight, actually.

I'll be asleep within half an hour. So it'll be tomorrow from my point of view :|

Gumpy on
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    Gumpy wrote: »
    So, tomorrow the games begin.

Tonight, actually.

Ohh, that's Good News! You know you really don't start enough phallas, Leela.

Obbi on
  • Options
    PsychoCucumberPsychoCucumber Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    This is the most fun I've had in a Phalla, and it hasn't even started yet.

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Allright, now that the most badass freakin' Overlord in the cosmos!!© is here, we may begin the ruthless backstabbing!

Bring it on!
    Either ally with me against these Spectrum do-gooders or die, weakling. Your choice.

What the? Are you talking to me, kid? Do you even know who I am? Do you know how many asses I've kicked this afternoon ALONE? Do you honestly think you got what it takes to even be SEEN with the most ass-kicking ass-kicker in the multiverse? I'm a freakin OVERLORD! You try to hang out in even my shadow, and I'll Overlord your face off!

Nah, I'm sure he's just some wanna be felon.

You should throw the book at him.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

Bring it on!

Pft.

That crap might fly with that pussy Vyers, but I'm the real deal, kid. Maybe if you'd taken time off of napping for the last few millenia, you might of heard of the awesomeness that is yours truly.

Heck, I've seen shit that'll melt your eyeballs and walked away with a nice tan. What have you got to show for yourself, kid?

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Runt wrote: »
    Ass Runt wrote: »

Bring it on!

Pft.

That crap might fly with that pussy Mid-Boss, but I'm the real deal, kid. Maybe if you'd taken time off of napping for the last few millenia, you might of heard of the awesomeness that is yours truly.

Heck, I've seen shit that'll melt your eyeballs and walked away with a nice tan. What have you got to show for yourself, kid?
    I conquered Earth because I was bored! I've got hundreds of loyal vassals under my command! I've fought countless other "Overlords" on my path to the throne and I'm not going to waste my time with some runt like you.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Ass Runt wrote: »

Bring it on!

Pft.

That crap might fly with that pussy Mid-Boss, but I'm the real deal, kid. Maybe if you'd taken time off of napping for the last few millenia, you might of heard of the awesomeness that is yours truly.

I conquered Earth because I was bored! I've got hundreds of loyal vassals under my command! I've fought countless other "Overlords" on my path to the throne and I'm not going to waste my time with some runt like you.

Its far too true :|

Gumpy on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Hey, hey.

Who said you could get out of the cage?

P10 on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Shut up Mid-Boss!

As for you, Umlaut Kid, what the hell is "earth". You conquered some dirt? Holy Me, that's AMAZING!
    Seriously, I'm impressed!

Look!

This is my impressed face.

Call me when you've conquered something worth conquering.

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    He conquered my dignity.

Gumpy on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    And I'm sure you've conquered things more meanful, punk? Or you just going to talk about all your accomplishments and not back it up?

P10 on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Shut up Mid-Boss!

As for you, Umlaut Kid, what the hell is "earth". You conquered some dirt? Holy Me, that's AMAZING!
    Seriously, I'm impressed!

Look!

This is my impressed face.

Call me when you've conquered something worth conquering.

Hey, what's this?

Book.jpg

Now shut up before I get out the paper shredder.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Both of you evildoers will be vanquished at the hands of the Spectrum 5

• Options
    edited December 2007
    That's adorable, Pink.
    Now go sit in the corner, the grown-up demons are talking.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Zot wrote: »
    You're just pissed because you'll never take my title of Demon Beauty Queen.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I feel obligated to make the assurance in advance that, yes, roles will be randomized.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I feel obligated to make the assurance in advance that, yes, roles will be randomized.

This is going to be weird when I'm Zetta but actually some random ghost on the dark assembly.

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    But all the same, I admire the devotion. :^:

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Nah, I totally already got my role PM and I'm really Etna. Unless you need to kill Etna in which case I'm not Etna at all but I'm secretly on your team but you just don't know it.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Nah, I totally already got my role PM and I'm really Etna. Unless you need to kill Etna in which case I'm not Etna at all but I'm secretly on your team but you just don't know it.

You know he'll probably say he needs to kill Etna just because you brought it up.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    So, to the kid with the shrieky voice: Who needs to conquer worlds when you can CREATE them? I created my own Netherworld, destroyed it (totally on purpose) and built it again from scratch! I have a legion of obedient battle monkeys at my beck and call, who don't dare question me because I created them out of nothing by my own will AND I'm totally best friends with the oldest overlord EVER.

Also, my minions can ride around in mechanical suits and badass vehicles.

Beat THAT.

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Oh, and to the flat chested little girl: I bound my soul to that book so that puny wanna be overlords like YOU might actually feel like you stand a chance against me. Even without a body or any locomotive abilities I can kick your ass, so DON'T TEST ME!

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'm still not sure who you are.
    Prier?

P10 on
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I think amidst all of the Spectrum-ness you may have missed my sign-up. Either that or you hate me, one or the other. In either case, I will attempt to sign up again.

!sign up

Locus on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Oh, and to the flat chested little girl: I bound my soul to that book so that puny wanna be overlords like YOU might actually feel like you stand a chance against me. Even without a body or any locomotive abilities I can kick your ass, so DON'T TEST ME!

Mr Reading Rainbow shouldn't be calling anybody "Flat". You're a fucking rectangle!

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Locus wrote: »
    I think amidst all of the Spectrum-ness you may have missed my sign-up. Either that or you hate me, one or the other. In either case, I will attempt to sign up again.

!sign up

I somehow missed it. Sorry about that.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Mr Reading Rainbow shouldn't be calling anybody "Flat". You're a fucking rectangle!

Whoa there Queen of Beauty. I know the desire to thrash pretenders is massive, but there's no need to hate on Reading Rainbow. Just ignore his insults.

You can do anything.

Just take a look. It's in a book.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Spectrum Black is a death miller. In case you were wondering about the seering result.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    thorgot wrote: »
    Spectrum Black is a death miller. In case you were wondering about the seering result.

Spectrum Fedora is so neutral that he presents a random result each time he is seered.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2007

The curvy wave pattern along my spine is sexier than you, kiddo!

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Remember, we are demons. bad guys here are obviously the celestials and any goodie goodies.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'm the prettiest princess

• Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Prettiness is disgusting.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    The curvy wave pattern along my spine is sexier than you, kiddo!
    Excuse me for being flat but you did not just say you're sexier than me!

Do you think you're surrounded by bibliophiles like Spectrum Green? He's the only one that'd give that space in your binding a second look at all. Even he has higher standards that some egotistical, whiny, fuck up "used to be Overlord but blew up his Netherworld" cookbook.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    So you are admitting to being a princess now, pink?

P10 on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So you are admitting to being a princess now, pink?

Actually, in Japan, it's ok to be a Princess to keep morale up!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Princess_%28manga%29

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Alright i'm ready

M.D. on