As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    Thats a pretty neat observation that the Switch can tell if you're using grey or neon cons. Dunno how useful that would be, but still.. neat.

• Options
    borschevskyborschevsky Registered User regular
    Thats a pretty neat observation that the Switch can tell if you're using grey or neon cons. Dunno how useful that would be, but still.. neat.
    Probably useful for multiplayer & party games, to quickly ID which player is which.

• Options
    jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    "You remember in Half-Life 3 when..." AHA! Proof the gaming establishment is hiding it from us in a massive conspiracy!

• Options
    BVKnightBVKnight Registered User new member
    Random question: what are those wireless headphones Mike and Jerry are using? They seem like they match the neon switch, which is cool, but I doubt they're official switch accessories.

• Options
    twmjrtwmjr Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    BVKnight wrote: »
    Random question: what are those wireless headphones Mike and Jerry are using? They seem like they match the neon switch, which is cool, but I doubt they're official switch accessories.

Trekz Titanium by Aftershokz

twmjr on
  • Options
    GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    I just got this(and a Switch) yesterday. This is one of those rare games that you don't even need 15 minutes to feel the quality, and to know you are in for an experience.

• Options
    borschevskyborschevsky Registered User regular
    The long version of this is available on the Twitch stream: https://m.twitch.tv/videos/126157444 (Snipperclips and 1/2 Switch stuff too).

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    I look forward to watching this in about six months.

• Options
    GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    There is really nothing that constitutes a spoiler in this video, which is what I assume you are worried about. They just dick around in the starter area,and do a minor puzzle.

• Options
    BarrakkethBarrakketh Registered User regular
    twmjr wrote: »
    BVKnight wrote: »

Trekz Titanium by Aftershokz
    I'll second that as I also own a pair.

If we're stuck using phones for voice comms I see them being very handy for listening to teammates without blocking game audio.

Rollers are red, chargers are blue....omae wa mou shindeiru