As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, April 4, 2017 - The Cat You Rode In On

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, April 4, 2017 - The Cat You Rode In On

The Cat You Rode In On

The Cat You Rode In On

http://campcomic.com/comic/416

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Hahah
    Yes, I love your fang kitty.
    And the other one with the really pretty fur.
    (I remember their names, but not which is which, I think "Baby" is the fang one and "Luna" is the pretty fur one?)

• kram1032kram1032 Registered User regular
    Not sure what Malachi is so worried about, heh

• xUsakoxUsako Registered User regular
    I found the kitty, you guys!

• KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    Hahah
    Yes, I love your fang kitty.
    And the other one with the really pretty fur.
    (I remember their names, but not which is which, I think "Baby" is the fang one and "Luna" is the pretty fur one?)

Yes! Baby Cat (AKA Baby, Bubbuh, Bubbuhsuh, Baboony, Baboo, Booner) is indeed the fang-y one. Luna (AKA Lu, Nuni, Yuyu, Littlest Small Small) is the one with the pretty grey fur. She's easier to photograph but she wouldn't cooperate with our cameraman (AKA Adam).

• TaskmanTaskman Registered User regular
    Smashcut to a hairball containing relevantly-sized bones. I hope your move went well!

uGn5f.png
  • ApplemaskApplemask Registered User regular
    snaggletooth

• OlfanOlfan Registered User new member
    Soo… our campers are far-mice now?

• prime_pmprime_pm Registered User regular
    Looks like the stray cat that wanders the neighborhood near where I work, sans the dangly tooth. Super friendly, was waiting for a bus on the corner one day when I felt something rubbing against my leg and there it was! Most adorable little meows.

I'm worried it might have been stray for too long and gone feral so I haven't adopted it. But I hear people from the neighborhood have been taking care of the poor thing, brushing its fur clean and whatnot. Also a lot of cats in that neighborhood.

• KixAcelotKixAcelot Registered User new member
    The cats are always so hard for me to find. I'm really not very good at this game. Is it because I'm a dog lover? I just don't see them!!

• poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    omg so cute!

• TMSheltonTMShelton Registered User new member
    Did you guys ever post the other entries for the Camp Contest thing?

• Sensei Le RoofSensei Le Roof Registered User regular
    I dare say they're virtually catatonic!

• hajenhajen Registered User regular
    I'ld be worried too, if I were Malachi, there's no thagomizer on that beast to keep him from sliding off.

• LovelyLovely Registered User regular
    prime_pm wrote: »
    Looks like the stray cat that wanders the neighborhood near where I work, sans the dangly tooth. Super friendly, was waiting for a bus on the corner one day when I felt something rubbing against my leg and there it was! Most adorable little meows.

I'm worried it might have been stray for too long and gone feral so I haven't adopted it. But I hear people from the neighborhood have been taking care of the poor thing, brushing its fur clean and whatnot. Also a lot of cats in that neighborhood.

Um. If it's rubbing against you it totally hasn't gone feral yet. ^^;

sig.gif
  • CalebCaleb Registered User regular
    Dracula cat!!!