As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, April 7, 2017 - Breather

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, April 7, 2017 - Breather

Breather

Breather

http://campcomic.com/comic/417

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Seventeen-Link is adorable.
    Actually, Brian-Hinox is pretty adorable, too.

• Options
    poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    Very cute filler!

• Options
    kram1032kram1032 Registered User regular
    Adorable. What would Malachi be in this though?

• Options
    OuterSpaceBearOuterSpaceBear Registered User new member
    I'd like to imagine Malachi in this universe would be Princess Zelda disguised as Sheik. The disguised Princess Malachi would keep asking people about their opinion of their awesome princess.

• Options
    arianeariane Registered User regular
    @Outerspacebear - omg headcannon. ha!

• Options
    SideshowJonSideshowJon Registered User regular
    No Neeman Bokoblins?

• Options
    Hawk1966Hawk1966 Leiche Central FloridaRegistered User regular
    Have you ever felt like you were out standing in the rain looking in a window wondering what the people from a foreign country were watching on TV? Having never played or even seen the game being referenced were it not for the comments I be hold a cup out asking for clues.

"Have a spare clue, squire? I'm somewhat lost here abouts."

• Options
    moriastarmoriastar Registered User regular
    For Hawk1966

This is the newest Zelda game, Zelda Breath of the Wild, that is being referenced. This particular game is very open world and models the first one in that you can go anywhere you want- tho the game will smack you in the head for going into a place over your current strength and health levels. *watches as this happens to hubby*

Anyway, instead of the normal bosses and dungeons there are various very powerful monsters and shrines scattered about. The shrines are like a small chunk of dungeon which gives you something you can trade in for greater health or stamina. The monsters (such as the Brian Hinox seen above) are also scattered about and provide a challenge and at times materials needed to upgrade your armor or complete a side quest. Our dearest 17 is dressed in Link's formal knight outfit from before he was half killed and stuck into a regenerator where he lost all his memories and woke up in his underwear 100 years later while his friends and fellow champions died (leaving behind ghosts) poor Zelda held back Gannon all that time by herself...

17 does kinda capture the spirit here as you can easily just get lost in the world randomly looking around for the 120 shrines, 600 koroks, various treasure, dozens of side quests, special foodstuffs scattered around and hunting for that perfect horse.

I hope that's a big enough clue to get you through the coming month dear sir.

• Options
    jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    This reminds me of when people would do Bioshock Big Daddy/Little Sister mashups. In fact...yeah, I'm down with that next.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    jerodast wrote: »
    This reminds me of when people would do Bioshock Big Daddy/Little Sister mashups. In fact...yeah, I'm down with that next.

Oh yeah, a Bioshock Big Daddy Brian and Little Sister Seventeen is too perfect.

• Options
    ThesammichmasterThesammichmaster Registered User regular
    Am I the only one who thinks this would be a good cartoon series? (And I mean like the 13-15 minute between commercials Adult Swim Comedy Central type, not the 30 minute- 1 hour range.)

• Options
    davidhbrowndavidhbrown Registered User regular
    Cute art; neat idea. But probably best to leave it at a single frame which even the least forgiving of lawyers would surely have to recognize as parody. (Nintendo has a history of being quite unforgiving in their pursuit of protection of their intellectual property.)

Now, turning Skadi into a cartoon series... that would be quite the thing!