As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This may be a very stupid question, but...

DrezDrez Registered User regular
How do private messages work? If I send a PM to someone and delete it from my sent box before they read it, do they still get it? Is the message in my sent box just a copy?

And did it work that way before the forums died? I think I thought that if you send a message and deleted it (before we went to vBulletin), then it was as if it was never sent, assuming the recipient never read it (you could tell back then, without using read receipts). Was this false? I'm assuming it is now, under vBulletin, yes? But...I mean...does it work differently now or is that how it was with the previous iteration of these forums?

Thanks. It's not very important, but I'm curious.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
Drez on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2007
    The message in your sent box is a copy

Tube on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Thanks. Do you remember if it also worked that way under the previous forum software?

Drez on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2007
    You could edit a PM before it arrived, so I guess not.

Tube on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    You could edit a PM before it arrived, so I guess not.

That's what I thought. I guess that's enough confirmation for me and my memory, you can lock this. Thank you.

Drez on
This discussion has been closed.