As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

BRAUN [chat]MAN

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »

Obligatory "You know it's all fake, Pony, it's just CG and cables and shit" post.

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I have ordered enough Domino's to get a free pizza next time.

That is all.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I have ordered enough Domino's to get a free pizza next time.

That is all.

rest in pepperonis

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    look say what you want about Rogue One but they get Darth Vader from the Rebel's POV

Just like Disney gets OT obi wan (rebels spoilers)

the Rebels show has tons of filler but when it tackles things earnestly it does quite a good job

i'm not sure what he means with his final statement there, though, since i haven't watched it lately (the filler got to me)

@Evil Multifarious I've thought about what that last statement means way too much

I think it means the same thing that I would say to you in the same moment

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    Okay three negatives about this laptop, although I still think it is great for $800.

It runs fucking hot as hell
    The touchpad is hot garbage
    The speakers suck

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I was reasonably sure that I remembered all of yesterday and didn't get that drunk

but I found three business cards for hiring a drum circle for an event (also: "sound travel, sound therapy") in my back pocket

what

seriously, what?

ukPyopYh.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

ILU Matt

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2017
    If I'm reading correctly this pre-clearance for US travel from Sweden would need us to change the law so that CBP personnel from the US would be allowed to operate here while armed.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Oh.

*folds up his love letter to GotG 2*

*kicks dirt*

No but your op was good too

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    @Evil Multifarious I think the first season was the only one with a bit too much filler. The last season was excellent and had I think one episode I would really call filler and that was a very entertaining droid episode. Maybe two?

Though the end of the season was fantastic and you should treat yourself to it.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    braun strowman is the best

imagine gregor clegane as a pro wrestler and that's basically braun

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    If I'm reading correctly this pre-clearance for US travel from Sweden would need us to change the law so that CBP personnel from the US would be allowed to operate here while armed.

Board recommendation : against

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Okay three negatives about this laptop, although I still think it is great for $800.

It runs fucking hot as hell
    The touchpad is hot garbage
    The speakers suck

Yup, it's a laptop.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Everyone remember Street Fighters 5's Hot Ryu, Alex is getting into the game with Firefighter Alex

0b6d244546efff27dcb57db5aa089df6.jpg?v=202200

I wonder when they just turn Braun face.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I just ripped ass and it smells like sulfur in my office.

10/10.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    who the fuck is Alex

I just realized I know nothing about SF beyond like II: Turbo

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Let's make the people keeping the cw DC shows from using stuff fight the marvel people who keep the TV shows and movies separate. And then whoever wins we also beat up and then they're both fired and we let the shows use the cool stuff they want to.

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Hot take: I don't go to the Star Wars universe for hero's journeys always

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364

i mean, the WWE's argument for not turning Roman heel is "well people already boo him so he's like a heel in your hearts"

by that logic, Braun is already face for many people

Also throwback to that time someone matched with mister Strowman on Tinder

9cc49849857a48fd81a79f117333277e.jpeg?quality=100&w=650

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Zootopia was the best film of 2016

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

I hope not. I mean, Physically, sure, but in every other regard, a Gregor Clegane is bad. Dude's a maniac.

i mean, the WWE's argument for not turning Roman heel is "well people already boo him so he's like a heel in your hearts"

by that logic, Braun is already face for many people

by that logic, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

Ludious wrote: »
    who the fuck is Alex

I just realized I know nothing about SF beyond like II: Turbo

Hes technically the hero of the Street Fighter 3 series.

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited April 2017

Honestly it sounds like a good idea. I've heard of some terrifying stories about people getting held up by Customs for half a day, and not able to leave, whereas in Sweden, it wouldn't cost you a trip or risk missing your connection, it'd just be luck, well fuck I'm going to have a beer while you all figure this shit out.

We should do it in more areas.

zepherin on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    there is a threshold you cross where you go from

wow, this is dusty

to

wow! this is dusty!

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Oh.

*kicks dirt*

I'm with you on this one. Wife and I are hitting the dine-in theater on release Friday.

I hope not. I mean, Physically, sure, but in every other regard, a Gregor Clegane is bad. Dude's a maniac.

well i mean he's not a rapist like gregor

but he's literally aped crushing a man's skull through his eye sockets (someone dived in and made the save, obviously, wrestling has VFX but they're not that good)

Despite what anyone says the whole reason Coulson isn't in the movies anymore is totally about the executive pissing contest, and while Marvel TV is mostly good I'm always gonna back Feige in that fight

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    look say what you want about Rogue One but they get Darth Vader from the Rebel's POV

Just like Disney gets OT obi wan (rebels spoilers)

the Rebels show has tons of filler but when it tackles things earnestly it does quite a good job

i'm not sure what he means with his final statement there, though, since i haven't watched it lately (the filler got to me)

Evil Multifarious I've thought about what that last statement means way too much

I think it means the same thing that I would say to you in the same moment

wouldn't that just be a confession that you're secretly a trump supporter and you want him to cudgel the poor

Despite what anyone says the whole reason Coulson isn't in the movies anymore is totally about the executive pissing contest, and while Marvel TV is mostly good I'm always gonna back Feige in that fight

in a fight between kevin feige and jeph loeb, i'm 100% on kevin's side

because the other side is fucking jeph loeb

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

I think I have enjoyed AoS more than some of the recent movies in the last couple of years.

u7stthr17eud.png

well i mean he's not a rapist like gregor

but he's literally aped crushing a man's skull through his eye sockets (someone dived in and made the save, obviously, wrestling has VFX but they're not that good)

I mean..... I would hope we don't have too many Gregor Cleganes around, people famous for their size and brutality acting wantonly.

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

Board recommendation : against

I bet it wouldn't work in practice either. Like it should involve not having to go to the CBP desk at arrival. I bet that's bullshit, I bet you'd just end up at a slightly different desk with a slightly shorter line of people.

They've said for 10+ years that you don't have to fill in those "were u a nazi in 1945?" forms but they still always require them at CBP.

Everything is bullshit with US travel.

PSN: Honkalot
    Also *sweats* business attire Chun-Li

6d78b95b102bca28b1b294601914dd21.jpg?v=202200

Oh.

*kicks dirt*

i haven't had a chat OP in almost four years, counting the times when i was the designated second and someone (Podly) stole it from me

or because i was trying to craft a good OP and someone pushed their own [chat] in under eight minutes, my body wasn't even cold

so

you can let me have this

This discussion has been closed.