As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tabletop Games! A Realm Full of Gamma-Goblins and Secret Hitlers

19596979899101»

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    I'm sorry I ruined your upcoming thread about the applications of mummy rays, Melding

Well, now i just have to go with the back up plan.

How to Fist Fight Your Dad.

• Options
    I want the record to show i actually started writing that, then thought better of it, stopped. started writing again, and instead posted this.

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    Volo's has dinosaurs.

what's the over under on us fighting a dinosaur?

80/20.

Any self-respecting druid or Wizards that knows polymorph goes for a T-rex tf asap.

• Options
    fuck yes.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Note that the core Monster Manual also has dinosaurs. I think the only creature type that has more creatures than dinosaurs is Undead.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    i'm going to level, it's been years since i've looked at most of my dnd books.

• Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    better than daddy rays

also known as 'cummy rays'

Who wants to know~

Who wants to know~

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    better than daddy rays

also known as 'cummy rays'

the thread really should have been locked right here as no one will be able to make a better post than this

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    My arm was feeling good enough to pull it out of the sling and try drawing, so here's a thing. Behold, Tusk the Half-Orc Barbarian:
    4mbihype66c9.jpg

I think it captures his mix of cheerful and dumb, but dangerous anyway. No character concept survives contact with the actual game unchanged, but Tusk as he exists in my head right now is basically an answer to the question "What if Andy Dwyer was the Hulk?"

Desert Leviathan on
    Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Fun facts: His manacles are so his Clan Elders could chain him up until he learned to control when the Great Mad Boar Spirit had command of his body. The second time the GMBS took him over, he headbutted an entire barn full of dairy cows to death. The Clan Elders captured him that time by burning down the barn around him and letting him black out from smoke inhalation.

His cloak is made from the hide of the previous Mortal Avatar of the Great Mad Boar Spirit, who was an actual gigantic boar. When the GMBS first selected Tusk as its new vessel, he was compelled to seek out the previous avatar and fight it to the death. When he permits the GMBS to drive him into battle rage, Tusk raises the hood, which is made from the boar's face. This act is generally accompanied by the Murder Siren from the Kill Bill movies, although it's possible only Tusk and the GMBS can hear it.

His Greatsword was originally a Hill Giant's carving knife. It was a birthday gift from his mom.

Desert Leviathan on
    Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    nobody told me that lizardfolk are playable in 5e without making me do way too much work for it

hmmmmmmmmm

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    nobody told me that lizardfolk are playable in 5e without making me do way too much work for it

hmmmmmmmmm

I once played a lizardfolk Monk who was a nudist(their genitals are internal!) and agender(you'll never knooow.)
    I've never seen a lizardfolk character be a bad addition to a party.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I'm looking at the species entry and, yeah

yeah, I can work with this

I don't suppose it would take much convincing to let me craft hand crossbow bolts with their cunning artisan skill :3

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
This discussion has been closed.