As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Conan Exiles: Penny Arcade Server Now Online

• EliminationElimination Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    The down side is the patch has borked our server. I can't get it to restart after the update.

Out of curiosity, who are you using for your server hosing?

I'm paying for a private server also, and I haven't attempted to update mine yet. My hosting is through "Survival Servers."

Host Havok, as I have heard nothing but good things. This is also the first time i've had any issues.

Out of curiosity, why did you host your own? I would have taken any suggestions on settings for mine. Mine barely gets any play on it anymore lmao. I might just cancel it after this month. It was very active closer to game release but this month has been very low on activity.

Elimination on
    PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I host my own because it's just myself and two friends playing together. I'm not interested in PVP, and on PVE servers I don't want to deal with the passive aggressive griefing that happens with spawn blocking and all that.

Better to play in an environment I can control with only people I trust.

Regarding server settings, I keep most things set to official defaults. I've adjusted just a few things with custom settings.

My custom settings include:
    -- Reduced night cycle
    -- Lengthened spawn timers on human NPCs
    -- Very slightly improved food/water consumption

• KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    Hopefully this hotfix is the solution:
    This patch will resolve issues causing server crashes, particularly for server providers and hosts running multiple clients on the same hardware. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that may have been caused by the error from Update 22.

I host my own because it's just myself and two friends playing together. I'm not interested in PVP, and on PVE servers I don't want to deal with the passive aggressive griefing that happens with spawn blocking and all that.

Better to play in an environment I can control with only people I trust.

Regarding server settings, I keep most things set to official defaults. I've adjusted just a few things with custom settings.

My custom settings include:
    -- Reduced night cycle
    -- Lengthened spawn timers on human NPCs
    -- Very slightly improved food/water consumption

This is literally the description of the server I have hosted. There's no real PVP other than just for fun (you cant lose anything by it.) and it's been only PA people on it thus far. Just if you wanted to save a few bucks on hosting, is all.

PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
    Karoz wrote: »
    Hopefully this hotfix is the solution:
    This patch will resolve issues causing server crashes, particularly for server providers and hosts running multiple clients on the same hardware. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that may have been caused by the error from Update 22.

Updating now, here's hoping.

• BitTWistBitTWist Kitsap CountyRegistered User regular

I was logged in last night and all looked good. Though I was a victim of the new foundations under water issue. Half of one of my new buildings flew apart and is gone. luckily my thralls survived.

I understand Lucascrafts issue with playing on someones private server.

1. Everything is lost if you decide to shut it down. Something you have already talked about. Not even an option to transfer stuff/character to another server. (Something that just happened with the PA ARK Server)
    2. You have the server set to PvP with no password. At anytime it could fall victim to a group that wants to cause problems. Some people just done like PvP. And while you don't lose your items, you can still be harassed.

I will stick it our as long as you keep the server running. I just like to build and goof off. But I am prepared for whenever you decide to shut it down.

3DS:2552-1222-3225 / PSN:BitTwist
    edited March 2017
    BitTWist wrote: »

I was logged in last night and all looked good. Though I was a victim of the new foundations under water issue. Half of one of my new buildings flew apart and is gone. luckily my thralls survived.

I understand Lucascrafts issue with playing on someones private server.

1. Everything is lost if you decide to shut it down. Something you have already talked about. Not even an option to transfer stuff/character to another server. (Something that just happened with the PA ARK Server)
    2. You have the server set to PvP with no password. At anytime it could fall victim to a group that wants to cause problems. Some people just done like PvP. And while you don't lose your items, you can still be harassed.

I will stick it our as long as you keep the server running. I just like to build and goof off. But I am prepared for whenever you decide to shut it down.

I can keep the server running indefinitely. I just had noticed the past month that activity had significantly dropped off, so I was worried nobody was using it. I just wanted to get more people on. Also i've had the server without password for over a month now, and never had an issue with griefing. If it became an issue, I would likely PW it fairly quickly.

Also, another update came out, and server has been updated accordingly.

Elimination on
    New patch
    TL;DR (Patch Highlights)
    (NEW CONTENT) The trebuchet siege engine has arrived and can help you tear down enemy walls and fortifications! Can be crafted at the carpenter bench
    (NEW CONTENT) Added two types of ammunition: Siege boulder and Demon-Fire barrage
    Added siege GUI for trebuchet where you can add counterweights to modify range and craft siege ammunition
    Gates can now be placed in gateways
    Fence foundations now snap correctly to sockets
    Changed the dodge mechanic to give more control such that you can no longer dodge while moving forward or partially forward.
    The Yellow Lotus Potion should now work as intended
    Certain religion and lore NPCs will now respawn correctly

Complete patch notes:
    efore we get to the changelog we have another announcement to make:

Join the Exploit Hunters!
    Throughout Early Access we would like to reward our community for bringing big exploits to our attention. One of the most important things we can do to make sure Conan Exiles provides a fair and balanced playing field is making sure we eliminate exploits as early as possible.

By working together we can more easily discover exploits which ruin the fun of playing Conan Exiles. So please tell us if you discover such major exploits, and you may receive a nice reward for your efforts and for helping the entire community.

What we are looking for:
    Serious exploits which can be used in online play and on multiplayer servers. (This would for example be exploits which gave certain players big advantages in the game, like duplicating items or being able to build inside mountains/rocks.)

How to proceed if you find such a serious exploit:
    Go to conanexiles.com/exploithunters and write a detailed test case for the exploit. You must describe each step needed to reproduce what you have found. Please include your PayPal email so we can reward you for your help. Also, please include your name or Steam user name if you wish it to be included in our list of rewarded Exploit Hunters.
    We will evaluate all the submissions sent to us but only respond to and reward those which have revealed a serious exploit which we were not aware of.

If we deem your submission valuable you may receive a reward of between $100 and $500 sent to you via PayPal. The size of the reward will depend on how valuable we deem your submission. Every rewarded Exploit Hunter which has included their name or Steam name will be listed in the Tech Support and Bug Reports forum on Steam.

Please note, you will not be rewarded if:
    We were already aware of the serious exploit you discovered.
    Someone else had already submitted a report on the serious exploit you had found.
    We do not deem the exploit you found to be severe enough.

Changelog:

TL;DR (Patch Highlights)
    (NEW CONTENT) The trebuchet siege engine has arrived and can help you tear down enemy walls and fortifications! Can be crafted at the carpenter bench
    (NEW CONTENT) Added two types of ammunition: Siege boulder and Demon-Fire barrage
    Added siege GUI for trebuchet where you can add counterweights to modify range and craft siege ammunition
    Changed the dodge mechanic to give more control such that you can no longer dodge while moving forward or partially forward.
    The Yellow Lotus Potion should now work as intended

General Bug Fixes and Improvements
    Some dye ingredients are now easier to reach and harvest
    The Yellow Lotus Potion now works as intended
    Fixed several dye resources not being dismantled when harvesting them
    Crystals in Imp-cave can now be picked up
    Bedrolls should now work properly as spawn points in small buildings with low ceilings
    Fixed a case of player camera getting broken if you removed the bracelet during the death wall cinematic
    The horn will now correctly play sounds when interacted with via Pop-up menu
    Fixed various cases where players could fall through or leave the map

Balance and Gameplay Fixes
    Tweaked the decay score of certain small placeables. Removed decay from certain placeables that don't claim land.
    Fixed a case where players could move after starting to summon an avatar
    Rocknose Kings now give the correct head type when harvested

Visual Improvements
    Various female hair fixes
    Visual polish on NPC dialogue window
    Visual polish on breath meter
    Players no longer see Crippling Poison counters when nearby Thralls get poisoned

Server Settings
    Added a server setting to modify the rate at which players gain corruption
    Added a server setting to modify the rate at which entertainers remove corruption
    You can no longer attempt to change Message of the Day (MOTD) unless you are admin
    ServerSetting "FriendlyFireDamageMultiplier" if enabled no longer prevents players from taking fall damage
    Setting MOTD through console now supports inclusion of URLs

Text and Localization
    Added text for all new weapons, dyes and the Dogs of the Desert armor set
    Added various translations for Brazilian Portuguese

Known issues
    If you have a Thrall in your inventory when trying to dye an item, your game client will crash. This will be fixed in the next patch

In this update we're also switching over the server settings on some of our PvP Blitz servers. Starting today we're disabling avatars on the following servers:
    Official 167 - America - PvP Blitz
    Official 168 - America - PvP Blitz
    Official 169 - America - PvP Blitz
    Official 115 - Europe - PvP Blitz
    Official 116 - Europe - PvP Blitz
    Official 117 - Europe - PvP Blitz
    Official 273 - Asia - PvP Blitz

• GeddoeGeddoe Registered User regular
    Picked this up today. Can't really play with anybody here since I moved to Japan for my job.

I need to get back to this, they've been releasing some great new stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Cd3_Y3bMI

Update 24 has been released

Click here to read more about The Dregs
    TL;DR (Patch Highlights)
    NEW CONTENT: Added a new dungeon "The Dregs"
    Re-enabled the hammer secondary attack
    Disabled 2H spear secondary attack
    Further tweaks to NPC camps (especially capitals) to allow them to respawn even if players have built close by
    Binding to a bedroll now respawns player correctly on death
    Upgrading foundations no longer destroys placeables on them
    Fixed a case where stackable items (arrows) in a container would disappear on server restart
    Fixed a client crash when having a thrall in your inventory and attempting to dye an armor piece
    EXPLOIT FIX: It is no longer possible to build floating buildings which lack the necessary stability
    EXPLOIT FIX: Fixed a case where you could duplicate Avatars
    EXPLOIT FIX: Fixed armor duplication on unconcious bodies
    Imps, ostriches and other non-humanoids no longer go bonkers if you hit them with a truncheon
    Fixed some cases of disappearing items
    Fixed problems with the character legs during attack, crouch and gathering animations
    If you put stackable items (arrows) in a container and restart the server stacksize should no longer be set to 1

Complete patch notes:
    A new update has been released! This one come with a new dungeon, The Dregs, and several bug and exploit fixes. Please restart your games and update your servers to make sure you're on the latest version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Cd3_Y3bMI

Click here to read more about The Dregs

Patch changelog:

TL;DR (Patch Highlights)
    NEW CONTENT: Added a new dungeon "The Dregs"
    Further tweaks to NPC camps (especially capitals) to allow them to respawn even if players have built close by
    Fixed a case where stackable items (arrows) in a container would disappear on server restart
    Fixed a client crash when having a thrall in your inventory and attempting to dye an armor piece
    EXPLOIT FIX: It is no longer possible to build floating buildings which lack the necessary stability
    Imps, ostriches and other non-humanoids no longer go bonkers if you hit them with a truncheon
    Fixed problems with the character legs during attack, crouch and gathering animations
    If you put stackable items (arrows) in a container and restart the server stacksize should no longer be set to 1

New dungeon
    NEW CONTENT
    Added "The Dregs" which is a level 10-20 group encounter, soloable at level 30+
    Added new recipes which can be obtained from exploring the new dungeon
    Added new armor and melee weapons recipes
    Added new ranged ammunition recipes
    Added new consumables recipes
    All reptiles now drop reptile hide
    Added several chests of different tiers to the dungeon

Lootbags now properly allow you to add to a stack during looting
    Equipped items can now also show tooltips
    Overlapping structure pieces can no longer be made to float
    Stability now propagates correctly across pillars. Lowest pillars support higher pillar
    Fixed invisible collision on Blacksmith's Benches
    Blacksmith Benches no longer play audio if no thrall is present
    Trophies and wall lanterns can be placed correctly on walls
    Fixed a client crash if you died with a thrall in your inventory
    It is no longer possible to summon an Avatar while in mid air
    If you put stackable items (arrows) in a container and restart then stacksize should no longer be set to 1
    Yellow Lotus Potions no longer duplicate if moving out of render range

NPCs in camps should ignore land claim system
    Lootbags no longer give shelter
    Interaction System now selects objects closest to center of the screen
    It should now be easier to interact with loot bags dropped on trebuchet foundations
    Thrall armorers (especially tier 3 and 4) now have more recipes
    Trebuchet can no longer inflict damage to structures during PvP and PvE time restrictions
    Added warning notification before you start to take damage from hunger or thirst

Visual Improvements
    Fixed several trees which looked like they had underwater animations in the distance
    NPCs (and Hyenas in particular) should no longer shake/move when attacking in close proximity to another NPC
    Fixed certain building pieces disappearing at long range
    NPCs now animate correctly at distance on local play

Performance and Tech Fixes
    Disabled moonlight during day
    Fixed a server crash when attacking indestructible structures with Avatars

Text and Localization
    Added tooltip to server settings panel
    Additional localization for RU, PL and BR translations

Character creation
    Added better descriptions to the gods
    Various GUI and text fixes
    Fixed problems with color picker for eyes

• SceptreSceptre Registered User regular
    I'm a big fan of Rust, how does this compare? The screenshots look great.

Conan is still very new. Content is a bit on the lite side right now, but there are patches almost weekly. The game only entered Early Access in January, so we're really only about 3 months old right now in terms of content.

Last week they added trebuchets. Two weeks ago they added armor dyes.

So they're constantly rolling out new stuff. But at this point I would say this game is better played in short spurts, rather than long marathon sessions because you will run out of content fairly quickly.

I haven't played Rust, so I can't compare those world maps, but having played on all 3 Ark maps, I can say that the Conan map feels small.

However, they have recently previewed a major update in which they will be adding a whole new section called the Highlands. So that should help make the map feel a whole lot bigger once the Highlands are added. They will also be adding a hot/cold element to survival at the time when the Highlands are added.

I would say the biggest draw for me to this game is the PVE. The game is still very young, and lite on content, but it already feels like there is more "adventuring" and PVE to do than in the other Build/Craft/Survive games that I have played.

My server has been updated to all the newest stuffs.

Did some exploring of the Dregs with @Malakaius and it was quite fun and well put together. Really eerie and some immediate rewards for entering plus some interesting puzzles though not quite up to the trailer video.

Still a great low level dungeon and gives me hope for even more content.

• ReddayeReddaye Registered User regular
    Looks like this is starting to get close to the point where there's enough content for me to justify a purchase. The dungeon in the patch video looks pretty rad. That's the kind of thing that will make the game stand out to me beyond being a Conan game.

Ok, so I've been doing a bit more world exploration lately. Mainly, I've been trying to find good thralls.

But in the process of exploration, I've found some new beasties that I wasn't necessarily expecting. For example, I went into the big forgotten city place and was surprised to find skeletons there. I wasn't expecting the undead. So that was cool. And that area has the corruption effect which I guess puts permanent health damage on your health meter until you get it danced off of you by a performer. That system I'm familiar with from Star Wars Galaxies.

But like... the corruption zones and undead. Is that actually present in the Conan literature in any way?

And what about these rocknose beasts? They're like golem dogs basically, as best as I can tell. Maybe with a touch of the infernal or demonic thrown in. Are those represented in any Conan literature?

I actually bought a Kindle ebook of the complete Conan short stories by Robert Howard for like 99c. But I haven't gotten very far through it yet so a lot of this is still very new to me.

Lastly, I've watched the two Arnold movies and enjoyed them for what they are. And I saw on IMDB that there's a newish movie (2011) staring Jason Momoa. Is it any good?

Ok, so I've been doing a bit more world exploration lately. Mainly, I've been trying to find good thralls.

But in the process of exploration, I've found some new beasties that I wasn't necessarily expecting. For example, I went into the big forgotten city place and was surprised to find skeletons there. I wasn't expecting the undead. So that was cool. And that area has the corruption effect which I guess puts permanent health damage on your health meter until you get it danced off of you by a performer. That system I'm familiar with from Star Wars Galaxies.

But like... the corruption zones and undead. Is that actually present in the Conan literature in any way?

And what about these rocknose beasts? They're like golem dogs basically, as best as I can tell. Maybe with a touch of the infernal or demonic thrown in. Are those represented in any Conan literature?

I actually bought a Kindle ebook of the complete Conan short stories by Robert Howard for like 99c. But I haven't gotten very far through it yet so a lot of this is still very new to me.

Lastly, I've watched the two Arnold movies and enjoyed them for what they are. And I saw on IMDB that there's a newish movie (2011) staring Jason Momoa. Is it any good?

The Jason Mamoa Conan is a solid 6/10, it's decent, if mindless.

Also, this game is on sale on Steam ! Yaaaayyy come make my server active again !

For those of you running private servers, I'm wondering what setting you're using for your NPC respawn rate.

I find that when I'm playing by myself, or with my two buddies that are in my tribe, the human NPC respawn is way too fast on the default setting. It's too much for the 3 of us to handle. Especially when I'm solo.

Also, I wish there was a setting to turn down the respawn rate on wildlife. Hyenas are trivial, but their unrelenting respawn and constant harassment is annoying. I would like to turn them down. Something like 10 minutes between spawns seems very reasonable to me, unlike the default, which seems to respawn them approximately every minute.

• BitTWistBitTWist Kitsap CountyRegistered User regular
    Also, this game is on sale on Steam ! Yaaaayyy come make my server active again !

Spent some time on yesterday fixing a building destroyed by the last update. Will try to get more time on building a t3 tower. Not sure how that will go.

3DS:2552-1222-3225 / PSN:BitTwist
    Let me just say I love that your two avatars are almost the same but color inversions(?) of each other.

Mal and I have gotten pretty good at running the Dregs dungeon and while they're some glitches (naturally) there it was overall a pretty great experience. You'll need to farm the end boss twice in order to get a full set of the new armor and both of the new weapons and also they seem to have an issue where when you jump in water it drops you to the bottom before realizing you're in water but overall really great and everyone should check it out.

I haven't gotten a chance to try the Dregs yet. I went over and found the entrance. But my friends are incredibly lame and they have lost interest in the game so I've basically just been playing it solo these last couple weeks.

Since I'm solo, I haven't been brave enough to venture into any dungeons or corruption zones by myself. I've just concentrated on building, gathering, and thrall hunting. I've made multiple trips out to the pirate ship and I've begun building up a pretty good slave population.

Right now my current goal is to collect somewhere in the neighborhood of 5-6 dancers and then build an extravagant dancer hall.

edited April 2017
    Look at this sweet banner I can have now.

banner.png

Elimination on
    Here's an image of my storage room. I am amused by my own handiwork here. Amused might not be a strong enough word. I find it hilarious.
    Conan3_zps7kc8g4ab.png

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    That's a good idea

Is there a faster way of harvesting fiber than running around mashing E on bushes?

I'm 42 now and I just finished my Tier 2 base. Looking towards Tier 3, and it requires twine to craft the hardening agent to make hardened bricks. I'm gonna need an industrial shitload of Fiber>Twine, and if I have to collect it all, strand by strand, one at a time, that's gonna burn me out real quick.

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    That's why I don't use tier 2 materials

Thankfully you can just hold E.

Unfortunately there is no tool to increase the rate of collection other than the server setting.

ARK has a sickle that can be crafted once you get to the metal tier of tools. Hopefully they add a sickle or similar sort of tool to the iron or steel tier of Conan.

edited April 2017
    With the daggers harvesting obscene amounts of fur I'm sure they will at some point.

Edit: Not sure if they announced we may have thrall harvesters as well at some point?

Karoz on
  • NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular
    There are fern like plants that give fiver when hit with an axe. Better axes give more

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Is this coming to console? And is there any kind of single player?

Conan is one of those franchises ripe for an awesome big RPG, but remains largely untouched. I'm pretty excited at the prospect but don't know much about this game other than it's crafting and survival.

Yes, it is coming to console.

They have stated that they are very close to releasing on XBO. The Xbox version is coming first, because Microsoft has allowed early access games. So Early Access Conan will be coming shortly to XBO. However, Sony does not allow Early Access, so the PS4 version will be delayed until the game is officially released.

Also, regarding the game, I love it. It definitely checks the right boxes on my list of things I'm looking for in an open world crafting/survival game.

I tried Ark, and there simply isn't enough PVE and too much focus on PVP in that game to be to my liking.

Conan promises to have a lot more RPG and PVE content. There is currently several open world PVE areas to explore. There's a giant corrupted city. I've slowly started exploring it, but it's dangerous and I haven't finished exploring it yet.

They also recently released their first instanced dungeon, which is called the Dregs. The dungeon is not that long. The first time you run it, it will probably take 20-30 minutes to solve the puzzles and figure it out. After you have it solved, the entire thing can be run in about 15 minutes.

In their dev blogs, they have also mentioned future plans, wanting to add more PVE content like the Dregs. They have a sorcery system in the works which will bring magic to player progression. And they will be adding mounts and an entirely new area to explore which they are calling the Highlands, and there will be new deities, new crafting recipes, new thralls, and new everything else to go with this new area.

Feel free to hit up the thread with any questions you might have. I love this game and I love talking about it.

Also, regarding the game, I love it. It definitely checks the right boxes on my list of things I'm looking for in an open world crafting/survival game.

I tried Ark, and there simply isn't enough PVE and too much focus on PVP in that game to be to my liking.

Conan promises to have a lot more RPG and PVE content. There is currently several open world PVE areas to explore. There's a giant corrupted city. I've slowly started exploring it, but it's dangerous and I haven't finished exploring it yet.

They also recently released their first instanced dungeon, which is called the Dregs. The dungeon is not that long. The first time you run it, it will probably take 20-30 minutes to solve the puzzles and figure it out. After you have it solved, the entire thing can be run in about 15 minutes.

In their dev blogs, they have also mentioned future plans, wanting to add more PVE content like the Dregs. They have a sorcery system in the works which will bring magic to player progression. And they will be adding mounts and an entirely new area to explore which they are calling the Highlands, and there will be new deities, new crafting recipes, new thralls, and new everything else to go with this new area.

Feel free to hit up the thread with any questions you might have. I love this game and I love talking about it.

These dungeons can be run solo?

I really like the aesthetic of everything. I've been looking for a good Youtube playthrough but haven't landed on anything yet.

That's great news that it's headed to console. I can wait for the full release, as long as it's eventually coming to PS4.

Yes. Their official info regarding the Dregs dungeon is that it is designed for groups of players level 20-30, or soloable at 30+.

The first time I cleared it, I was 34 and I cleared it with just one death. On my second clear I was like 43, had a full set of heavy armor, and cleared it with ease.

I love this game enough that when the PS4 version comes out, I will be buying it again. Maybe we can link up and make a clan or something.

New patch from a couple days ago:
    TL;DR (Patch Highlights)
    EXPLOIT FIX: You can no longer raid bases in an unintended way by falling through the game world
    EXPLOIT FIX: On death it is no longer possible to loot containers before respawning
    EXPLOIT FIX: Fixed item duplication related to religion placeables
    EXPLOIT FIX:Players no longer receive heads back from dismantling trophies
    Thralls will no longer attack new clan recruits
    Repair hammer can now be used outside of raid times
    Changing message of the day without admin access will no longer kick you to main menu
    Boxes and Chests are now damaged by Explosive jars.
    Added 50+ new emotes (see list below)

Full notes:
    Update 25 - Express yourself with over 50 emotes
    APRIL 25 - COMMUNITY MANAGER (JENS ERIK)
    A new update has been released! This one comes with over 50 emotes and several bug and exploit fixes. Please restart your games and update your servers to make sure you're on the latest version.

Patch changelog:

TL;DR (Patch Highlights)
    EXPLOIT FIX: You can no longer raid bases in an unintended way by falling through the game world
    EXPLOIT FIX: On death it is no longer possible to loot containers before respawning
    Changing message of the day without admin access will no longer kick you to main menu
    Added 50+ new emotes (see list below)

Visual Improvements
    Fixed various text issues in character creation screen
    Graphical improvements to ghosts
    Shield block animation improvements
    Centered the Message of the day window

Ancient Shield now requires Steel Bars, as intended
    Snare effects are now multiplicative, not additive
    Bow/Crossbow projectiles no longer begin where reticule is
    Updates PvE rulesets. You can now die of hunger/thirst/poisoning on PvE servers

Allow mousewheel scrolling in the chat gui
    Added emotes
    Given existing players a set of emotes
    Being knocked back while using the surrender emote will no longer leave your character unplayable
    Trees/rocks/foliage destruction is no longer delayed when destroyed by Avatars
    Kushite Archer thralls will now attack enemies more than once
    Made chest band on female heavy armor dyeable
    Players can no longer build within the corruption around the Unnamed City or inside the city walls
    No longer able to place vaults on Altars
    Seeing dead people can now lead to great rewards
    Health is now correct when dying and logging out when dead
    [Local] If you put stackable items (arrows) in a container and restart, stacksize of the first arrow stack will no longer set to 1
    Artisan recipes now require the proper prerequisites
    "Craft All" button should now calculate total available products correctly
    Shortcut bar will no longer get filled up with phantom items
    Avatar Tokens now decay properly
    Human flesh now stacks properly
    Disabled ability to move during certain emotes

Text and Localization
    Various localization updates
    Imported Spanish emotes and recompiled the UI target

Emote list
    Conversational (Learned by interacting with an object)
    Grovel
    Ponder
    Big clap
    Small clap
    Point
    Bear hug
    Shrug
    Surrender

Dances (Learned by watching dancers)
    Aquilonian dance
    Cimmerian dance
    Khitan dance
    Warrior dance
    Belly dance
    Seductive dance

Flirting (Learned by interacting with an object)
    Laying seductively
    Squirming
    Come here
    Spank
    Blow kiss
    Show off
    Comb hair
    Flirt 1
    Flirt 2

Greetings (Given to players after character creation)
    Salute
    Wave
    Bow

Worship (Learned by interacting with an object)
    Kneel
    "By Mitra!"
    "By Set!"
    "By Crom!"
    "By Yog!"
    Pray sitting
    Pray standing

Relaxation (Given to players after character creation)
    Sit on ground
    Sleep on ground

Expressions (Learn by interacting with a world object)
    Cross arms
    Submissive
    Shift weight
    Score
    Small laugh
    Big laugh
    Sigh
    Yawn
    Wounded
    Shake fist (Given to players after character creation)

I haven't logged in yet to start collecting new emotes, but one thing that wasn't covered in the patch notes is whether or not there are thralls that can do those emotes.

Mostly I'm just interested in the dancer emotes. The dancer animations are pretty much all universally terrible, and it looks like they're just flailing around. It isn't really dancing at all.

I would like to see dancers with some of these new emote animations, such as the belly dance and the seductive dance specifically.

My gentleman's club is a bit awkward right now since the dancers are all having seizures.

Yes. Their official info regarding the Dregs dungeon is that it is designed for groups of players level 20-30, or soloable at 30+.

The first time I cleared it, I was 34 and I cleared it with just one death. On my second clear I was like 43, had a full set of heavy armor, and cleared it with ease.

I love this game enough that when the PS4 version comes out, I will be buying it again. Maybe we can link up and make a clan or something.

Sounds great! I would super enjoy playing this with buds.

For anyone who might be collecting emotes, I found the location of the Belly Dance teacher tonight.
    Its a pair of ghosts in the northern Dogs of War camp. Go into the camp and all the way north to the big temple-like structure that has a couple were-hyenas standing at it. When you go up the stone steps a pair of ghosts will spawn. You need to watch them complete their full animation and then you will learn the Belly Dance emote for your character.

• FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    So, how do Bows work ? I have both a Bow and Flinthead arrows, yet the game keeps telling me that I'm out of ammo.