As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Got ‘Em

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Got ‘Em

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    Sometimes its the comic that says less, that gets the most lol from me

• VladimerVladimer Registered User regular
    The visor flip kills me

• Hugh B. HayveHugh B. Hayve Registered User regular
    Dude looks like he could easily handle a pair of noodle-arm geeks.

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Vladimer wrote: »
    The visor flip kills me

Yeah, Tycho from the second to third panel really seal the deal.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Seriously though people should mind their own business

Sometimes I want to do something I like in a nice outdoor environment and I don't need to be judged for it

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Tycho throws the jagged edge of a d20 into his eye while Gabe sneaks up behind for the garrote.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • sparkskysparksky Registered User regular
    My working in a newsroom requires I say this:

That escalated quickly...

"When I was in school, they told me practice makes perfect. Then they told me nobody's perfect. So I stopped practicing." --Steven Wright
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Tycho throws the jagged edge of a d20 into his eye while Gabe sneaks up behind for the garrote.

Pepsi or choke, mother-fucker?!

PEPSI OR CHOKE?!

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Actual ending: they both fall over trying to get up because their legs are asleep from sitting so long.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    I mean, i personally would not usually play a game outdoors because you really have to crank up the screen brightness which kills battery.

People used to give me crap when we went the beach and i would pull out a book.

It's a perfectly lovely way to spend time. With the sun and the waves wooshing and the not getting stung by jellyfish.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Dude looks like he could easily handle a pair of noodle-arm geeks.
    That makes it funnier for me.

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Wrong thread!

Quid on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    sigh

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    I mean, i personally would not usually play a game outdoors because you really have to crank up the screen brightness which kills battery.

Given Seattle, I'm guessing that's not much of an issue.

• ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    My dog gives me the same look when it's late at night, he's sleeping and I go over the the fridge to get a drink. Then he realizes I'm not an invader, gives me an annoyed look and goes right back to sleep.

ziddersroofurry on
  • lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    It's not the size of your opponent, but how much more crazy you are than them.

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    It's not the size of your opponent, but how much more crazy you are than them.

As someone who used to think this before practical testing. Yeah not so much most of the time.

Anywho, comic. I do enjoy the punch, especially the visor. However it's always weird to see the "big jock isn't like us" joke trotted out.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    The DLC for this strip makes the final product, specifically the execution of panels 2 and 3, additionally satisfying.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    why do we have to be so violent :/

• Adam DuckieAdam Duckie Registered User regular
    Best response.