As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

1 More day!!!!

EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular
Badges on sale tomorrow.

drhmrzipmoio.png

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    I'm going to PAX! Woo!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • SchmulkiSchmulki Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    I'm going to PAX! Woo!

Same! All of us who were trying to get tix got em :D

• Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    3 day pass acquired!

Official PAX Unplugged Dice Set acquired!

Plane tickets booked!

Hotel... yeah, gonna look around a bit, maybe check the room share thread when it pops up. There was only one option left of the partner hotels by the time I got through the queue, and $250/night for a single bed is a little rich for me. Especially if it's as far from the convention center as the place I paid $80/night for at PAX South.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular
    3 Day Pass. Here we go.

drhmrzipmoio.png
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    I got a three day pass, and also spent extra money for parking passes at the convention center to keep the headache from finding decent all day parking rates in the city. Happy early birthday to me. I'll be taking my little sister on Saturday. See you guys there!

KoopahTroopah on
  • AnarCHrisAnarCHris Trash Lord New York CityRegistered User regular
    Hotel booked and 3 day badges get! Good Good combo!

I didn't see parking passes, where was that?

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    I didn't see parking passes, where was that?

I used ParkWhiz, it was linked from the badge site near the hotel booking.

Edit - I believe it came out to $10 for under 10 hours, and $20 for 24 hours. So $50 for the whole weekend for me since I'm unsure when I'll be leaving on Friday or Saturday, but it ends at 7pm on Sunday.

KoopahTroopah on
    I plan to use trains if we can. Might go a few days early to tour the city. Still need hotel

drhmrzipmoio.png
    Ah, ok. Wasn't sure if there was some sort of discounted price worked out for buying parking along with tickets. Still cheaper for me to park and ride between parking and bridge tolls.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    I might even get a hotel jersey side. idk yet. I have no issue with the train being from Boston. Hotels around convention are super expensive. I don't think its worth paying that much for a room.

drhmrzipmoio.png
  • SchmulkiSchmulki Registered User regular
    I might even get a hotel jersey side. idk yet. I have no issue with the train being from Boston. Hotels around convention are super expensive. I don't think its worth paying that much for a room.

If you're looking at ones in NJ, look for things around the PATCO stations in NJ. I'd personally recommend aiming closer to Westmont, Haddonfield, Woodcrest, or Ashland. You can be near Collingswood as well, but if you venture too far in the wrong direction, you're suddenly closer to Camden than you want to be. And the others on that list are either in Camden or Philly.