As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

You can get merch when you buy your ticket.

Nathan SykesNathan Sykes Supreme OverlordUnited States of AmericaRegistered User regular
edited May 2017 in PAX Unplugged
z0u2WKN.png
:D

Tube edit: title changed for clarity

nIxRCVB.pngEiBnwpc.pngG3GewzS.png
Tube on

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    I ordered the dice! I debated the scarf but not sure if purple would work for me. I like the PA blue/orange one I have.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    Mercyd1403Mercyd1403 Registered User regular
    The dice were sold out :bigfrown:

• Options
    Nathan SykesNathan Sykes Supreme Overlord United States of AmericaRegistered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    I ordered the dice! I debated the scarf but not sure if purple would work for me. I like the PA blue/orange one I have.
    I got all three. It's an inaugural PAX, so I just ordered everything I could :D

• Options
    SchmulkiSchmulki Registered User regular
    Got the scarf for my better half. She loves that shade of purple and we have an EAST one from years ago that I think she'll like to replace this new one with.

• Options
    Nathan SykesNathan Sykes Supreme Overlord United States of AmericaRegistered User regular
    Schmulki wrote: »
    Got the scarf for my better half. She loves that shade of purple and we have an EAST one from years ago that I think she'll like to replace this new one with.

I got the scarf for myself ;-;

I feel like a horrible human being right now

• Options
    SchmulkiSchmulki Registered User regular
    I got the scarf for myself ;-;

I feel like a horrible human being right now

Don't! You got something awesome for yourself and that's great

• Options
    vanner11vanner11 Registered User regular
    FYI - The pins are NOT exclusive to Unplugged badge ordering (nor is the lanyard). The pins are part of the Core 2.0 set, which was released wayyyy back in 2015 and is in fact available on the PA shop (https://store.penny-arcade.com/collections/pins/products/pinny-arcade-pa-core-set-2-0). The lanyard will be available for sale at merch tables throughout the con. Just want to clarify that so people don't get fooled by the deceptive marketing.

• Options
    vanner11 wrote: »
    FYI - The pins are NOT exclusive to Unplugged badge ordering (nor is the lanyard). The pins are part of the Core 2.0 set, which was released wayyyy back in 2015 and is in fact available on the PA shop (https://store.penny-arcade.com/collections/pins/products/pinny-arcade-pa-core-set-2-0). The lanyard will be available for sale at merch tables throughout the con. Just want to clarify that so people don't get fooled by the deceptive marketing.

The Lanyard isn't non-exclusive?

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Correct, the scarf and dice are exclusive to the pre-sale. The lanyard will be for sale on site (it is exclusive to this PAX Unplugged). Sorry for the confusion of the message, the description of the individual items talked more about which were exclusive or not.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Beker wrote: »
    Correct, the scarf and dice are exclusive to the pre-sale. The lanyard will be for sale on site (it is exclusive to this PAX Unplugged). Sorry for the confusion of the message, the description of the individual items talked more about which were exclusive or not.

So no chance of getting those dice if they were sold out? Or, might there be a way for people who bought on first day to still get those? Thanks

drhmrzipmoio.png
  • Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    So no chance of getting those dice if they were sold out? Or, might there be a way for people who bought on first day to still get those? Thanks

We have no plans to release more then we sold for this batch. If we do them again they would likely look different. Sorry.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png