As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Donald Duck, Daffy Duck, Howard the Duck

2»

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Fuck Lola, Marry Bugs in a dress, kill Bugs

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Fuck Lola, Marry Bugs in a dress, kill Bugs

But it's duck season.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Eat all of the ducks.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Oh also Donald and Daffy are invulnerable

Good point. So you could probably choose kill for one of them without souring your relationship with either one very much.

Marrying Donald sounds like a good idea initially, but you have to imagine that Scrooge would work you to the bone for not much money once you're in the family.

Wizard Daffy sounds like a wild time, but he doesn't look like the marryin' type.

Royal Magician Donald seems like the right marry choice, if you're content with his universe-saving business trips. You get to live in the castle, so there's that.

Enlong on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Marry Howard
    Fuck Donald
    Kill Daffy

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    hmmm before I answer I would like to consult with @crwth as my relationship advisor/marriage counselor/murder friend

crwth, what do I do???

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    hmmm before I answer I would like to consult with crwth as my relationship advisor/marriage counselor/murder friend

crwth, what do I do???
    i suggest not fucking or marrying any of them
    because they are ducks and you are a human woman

and i guess you shouldn't kill them i mean they have friends and family and what did they ever do to you right?

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    It's not really zoophilia if they're capable to have friends and family, right

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    Cello wrote: »
    hmmm before I answer I would like to consult with crwth as my relationship advisor/marriage counselor/murder friend

crwth, what do I do???
    i suggest not fucking or marrying any of them
    because they are ducks and you are a human woman

and i guess you shouldn't kill them i mean they have friends and family and what did they ever do to you right?

This is why I called you, crwth

You're a voice of reason

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular

PLA wrote: »

By the way the whole "what women want to hear speech" is fucking hilarious and worth looking up.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    So, she has hair and feathers? Maybe it's a wig.