As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Fire Emblem Heroes] Tempest Trials and FE: Warriors Special Maps

• chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    Thats not true Armor Emblem!

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • McMoogleMcMoogle Registered User regular
    jmcdonald wrote: »
    I love me some defense squares:

qdp5g16qb8ay.jpg

w8hea5au2ihf.jpg

my best score ever. I think 2-3 deaths at most? Armor Emblem is unstoppable right now - I wish I had another Hector to sac into Zephiel for the DC. I can say that after I get my feathers for this season Effie is getting her brave lance+ from one of my 3* donnels.

Can you feel the glare? Cuz i'm laying it on pretty thick. And i believe you mean psuedo-armor emblem ;)

steam_sig.png
  • jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular
    Thats not true Armor Emblem!

that's only because my Sheena is 4* and I need the BST.

plus vantage takumi sitting on a defense square is a total cock

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Last defense map is nasty. Really nasty.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Bonfire from a spare M. Robin.
    But there's just the one...
    As far as a bling bling 5* team, level that Ephriam and Ryoma post haste. Kagero's a great infantry check and worth the feathers, but make sure she's not -ATK or -SPD before you invest in her. Chrom is a SUPER underrated Dragon Killer/Wall. I'd take the best I.V. Chrom and level him just to have him available.

But Tharja(as long as she's not -SPD), Nino(+SPD Nino does her best! But as long as she's not -ATK or -SPD she's G2G), and Erika(doesn't matter, she's a buff bot/wall).

And lastly Ryoma. If I'm not mistaken you said he was -SPD, which sucks for sure, but that means he's got neutral Def/Res and + something else, and 32 SPD is still good double protection.
    Smoogy wrote: »
    Yes...why are Ephraim and Ryoma level 1? They are arguably your strongest units of the respective colors. Well, sans Reinhardt that is. Level up Xander and Olwen. Yeah - Eirika and Nino combo ftw, but that's a big feather investment to 5-star them. Sharena and Ann also could use some love, since they are constantly going to be bonus heroes. You could level one of your Chroms too.

You even have a Lon'qu to give Ryoma for Vantage. I gave my Ryoma Moonbow but Draconic Aura would be better. Give him Fury 3 from Hinata also. You have a lot of good SI fodder sitting there waiting to be used. Not sure what his boon/bane is, but hopefully not -spd like my Ryoma! He still does really well though.

You could also work on Setsuna - you have Brave Bow+ to give her from Gordin. Quadsuna is incredibly powerful. Though you'll really need one of your Setsunas to be +SPD for this to work. Brave Bow+, Ardent Sacrifice or Reciprocal Aid, Life and Death 2, Desperation 3, Threaten Def from Peri. Luna or Moonbow. She can dominate with 4 attacks when she doubles with a brave weapon.

Well @Transporter @Smoogy I have a lot of bad news for you two. I'm pretty sure almost everything you mentioned is -SPD or -ATK. Let's check the numbers again...

Ephraim: +ATK -HP
    Ryoma: +ATK -SPD
    Kagero: +RES -ATK
    Chrom: +RES -SPD and +SPD -HP
    Tharja: +ATK -SPD
    Nino: +ATK -RES and +ATK -HP
    Reinhardt: +HP -SPD
    Olwen: Neutral
    Setsuna: +HP -ATK and +RES -ATK
    Effie: +DEF -ATK
    Roy: +SPD -ATK

A few were better than I thought, but still...lots of -ATK and -SPD in there. On, you know, things that need those stats...

I don't really like the horses, they get stuck on trees and there's too many maps full of those. This has screwed me often.

I have a lot of healers, but healers aren't great when anything that gets to attack me is probably going to one-shot me. And same horse problem.

Basically it seems like anything you're suggesting requires one character I'm missing or for one of my characters to have better stats or to inherit a skill I don't have available.

I have 55k feathers right now.

And I still don't know how to beat Ursula.

uyvfOQy.png
  • TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Bonfire from a spare M. Robin.
    But there's just the one...
    As far as a bling bling 5* team, level that Ephriam and Ryoma post haste. Kagero's a great infantry check and worth the feathers, but make sure she's not -ATK or -SPD before you invest in her. Chrom is a SUPER underrated Dragon Killer/Wall. I'd take the best I.V. Chrom and level him just to have him available.

But Tharja(as long as she's not -SPD), Nino(+SPD Nino does her best! But as long as she's not -ATK or -SPD she's G2G), and Erika(doesn't matter, she's a buff bot/wall).

And lastly Ryoma. If I'm not mistaken you said he was -SPD, which sucks for sure, but that means he's got neutral Def/Res and + something else, and 32 SPD is still good double protection.
    Yes...why are Ephraim and Ryoma level 1? They are arguably your strongest units of the respective colors. Well, sans Reinhardt that is. Level up Xander and Olwen. Yeah - Eirika and Nino combo ftw, but that's a big feather investment to 5-star them. Sharena and Ann also could use some love, since they are constantly going to be bonus heroes. You could level one of your Chroms too.

You even have a Lon'qu to give Ryoma for Vantage. I gave my Ryoma Moonbow but Draconic Aura would be better. Give him Fury 3 from Hinata also. You have a lot of good SI fodder sitting there waiting to be used. Not sure what his boon/bane is, but hopefully not -spd like my Ryoma! He still does really well though.

You could also work on Setsuna - you have Brave Bow+ to give her from Gordin. Quadsuna is incredibly powerful. Though you'll really need one of your Setsunas to be +SPD for this to work. Brave Bow+, Ardent Sacrifice or Reciprocal Aid, Life and Death 2, Desperation 3, Threaten Def from Peri. Luna or Moonbow. She can dominate with 4 attacks when she doubles with a brave weapon.

Well @Transporter @Smoogy I have a lot of bad news for you two. I'm pretty sure almost everything you mentioned is -SPD or -ATK. Let's check the numbers again...

Ephraim: +ATK -HP
    Ryoma: +ATK -SPD
    Kagero: +RES -ATK
    Chrom: +RES -SPD and +SPD -HP
    Tharja: +ATK -SPD
    Nino: +ATK -RES and +ATK -HP
    Reinhardt: +HP -SPD
    Olwen: Neutral
    Setsuna: +HP -ATK and +RES -ATK
    Effie: +DEF -ATK
    Roy: +SPD -ATK

A few were better than I thought, but still...lots of -ATK and -SPD in there. On, you know, things that need those stats...

I don't really like the horses, they get stuck on trees and there's too many maps full of those. This has screwed me often.

I have a lot of healers, but healers aren't great when anything that gets to attack me is probably going to one-shot me. And same horse problem.

Basically it seems like anything you're suggesting requires one character I'm missing or for one of my characters to have better stats or to inherit a skill I don't have available.

I have 55k feathers right now.

And I still don't know how to beat Ursula.

Nah you could make a great Horse Emblem twam. You just don't want to, and that's totally your choice no big.

Your Ryoma rolled the best possible + too to make up for his speed, and your Ephriam rolled literally perfect IV's. So you got a great Sword and a Great Lance on your roster.

The Nino's are nigh perfect too. Both of them are great. +SPD -HP Chrom will give him a little bit of speed protection too.

Tharja's weird because -SPD sucks, but + ATK nearly makes up for it. Not worth the feathers tho.

The only things that are "bad" is the Kagero Effie and Roy, and who even cares about them you can't build armor emblem yet, Roy is super average and you have better and, well, Kagero hurts but at least you have one!

Ryoma/Ephriam/Nino/Dancer get to it. Promote the -HP Nino, and give Ephriam and Ryoma rallies and field buffs via inheritance and kick all the ass.

You caneven swap out Nini for Reinhardt/Olwen sine with Death Blow they are both busted to hell.

Transporter on
    So if I was going to do this horse thing, you wouldn't want Jagen or the skill he has?

Would it be fine to use the -RES Nino instead? She's already 4 stars and leveled to 40. I guess I could spend extra to promote the other and level her with the rest of that team...

What three units can I bring along with Ursula to beat the Lunatic challenge? I only have the 3 star level 30 Ursula because I didn't beat it the first time either...

Ryoma is set up now, but what should I be putting on Ephraim? I don't have Lancebreaker or Triangle Adept available. And every build lists those. Or Quick Reposte, but I don't have that either. I would have to promote a Hinata for Fury...

uyvfOQy.png
    Reynolds wrote: »
    So if I was going to do this horse thing, you wouldn't want Jagen or the skill he has?

Would it be fine to use the -RES Nino instead? She's already 4 stars and leveled to 40. I guess I could spend extra to promote the other and level her with the rest of that team...

What three units can I bring along with Ursula to beat the Lunatic challenge? I only have the 3 star level 30 Ursula because I didn't beat it the first time either...

Ryoma is set up now, but what should I be putting on Ephraim? I don't have Lancebreaker or Triangle Adept available. And every build lists those. Or Quick Reposte, but I don't have that either. I would have to promote a Hinata for Fury...

Jagen gives defenses, and a lot of horse emblem stuff is abusing that 3 move to hit first and hard. His skill is valid still though, as there are mounted units with good defenses to begin with (and Xander, who can do ugly things with his sword).

I think the usual preference is hone and then goad to break shit instantly, but...

• DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    @Reynolds if you don't want to run with -ATK/-SPD units I'd recommend the following team:

Ephraim - Siegmund/Rally/Hone means that he can buff blade tomes like crazy. Add Fury/QR and he can bait for you as well. +ATK/-HP is pretty much perfect.

Nino - You have a good IV on Ephraim AND Nino? +ATK/-HP is great for Desperation shenanigans. Have him buff her while she nukes everything not red, Julia, Sheena, or Flier Emblem S!Camilla.

Reinhardt - I'd recommend promoting Effie to 5* for Death Blow 3 and giving it to Babyhands. He nukes everything Ephraim/Nino can't get to and is perfect for mopping up stragglers that may ruin an arena run.

Olivia - Use one of the free ones and promote her to 4*. Now you can nuke THREE units per turn, or have Nino drop particularly RES-heavy units with two amped -tome hits. Add a Ruby Sword+ and she'll even take care of Hector for you.

If you don't want to use Olivia, your +SPD Chrom is a perfectly viable character, if not quite on the level of Lucina/Ike/Ryoma. He hits incredibly hard, and Falchion gives you anti-dragon support (it'll even mulch Nowi/Ninian if they didn't bring Triangle Adept or Swordbreaker). The free Xander(s) we just got are also an option if you want to bring Distant Counter on a bulky, mobile unit.

Darklyre on
    Well everyone's like level 30 now. They're going to need a million years worth of SP though.

Still no idea what to do about Ursula, but I guess I have a few more days to level up and think about it.

uyvfOQy.png
  • SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    My Ryoma is +HP/-Spd, artuably the worst IV possible. He still is great...sure it's disappointing how he goes from godly to just above average, but you play the cards ypur dealt.

Just do the best with what you got! It's all anyone can do.

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    So I was impulsive and burned today's free orbs chasing ike. I still haven't gotten a hinata from all the failed reds, but I did get a Soren...who's -atk/+spd. Still will be a better focus char than Clarine!

steam_sig.png
  • RoyallyFlushedRoyallyFlushed Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    So I decided to promote Xander to 5* and start making a budget horse emblem team. A side effect of that is with Quick Riposte 2, I finally had a unit who could bait and kill the ninjas in Ursula's GHB on Lunatic. It *still* took me a few tries to get it down, but at least it's finally done!

To anybody who has been pulling their hair out trying to beat that map: honestly, it's probably not worth the crazy frustration for the most of you. I didn't beat it the first time around and it kinda feels like a tanky distant counter unit is almost necessary for most strats, but for what it's worth I'll detail how I beat it.
    Map start is set up like:
    Ephraim
    Xander - Nino
    Ninian

Notable important skills: Ephraim has Hone Speed and Rally Res, Nino has Fury, Desperation, and her Hone Attack (though I don't think Desperation is actually required in this instance), Ninian is just set with Fortify Def 2, and Xander has Quick Riposte 2.

First turn you move Nino down one space to blow up the weak wall, then dance her back up to safety. Xander moves to where she was and Ephraim moves down to his vacated spot. The bottom ninja will move up to attack Xander, deal no damage and die like a punk. Ursula will fully move towards the hole you created in the wall without attacking the other weak point, and the armor knight and other ninja move in. After watching his best friend die, the red cavalry stood motionless and thought back on all the goods times he'd drag his ninja buddy back after he attacked the enemy...

Second turn move Xander to block the green armor unit, but don't actually attack him. Nino zaps Ursula, then is danced back to where she originally was. Ephraim just chills and thinks about what his sister is doing right now...As the AI takes over the green armor will attack Xander and not die, and the ninja will attack Xander and also barely live since Quick Riposte is now broken. The red cavalry wakes up and moves towards the choke point.

Third turn, Nino finishes off the green armor which leaves room for Xander to move in and off the last ninja. Ephraim moves down a spot and is danced by Ninian to block the choke. The cavalry unit learns what triangle disadvantage means and can't kill him, so now you get to yell "Game over, bitches!" at one of the dumbest maps in this game. I recommend doing a little victory dance, but to each their own.

RoyallyFlushed on
  • AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    So I was impulsive and burned today's free orbs chasing ike. I still haven't gotten a hinata from all the failed reds, but I did get a Soren...who's -atk/+spd. Still will be a better focus char than Clarine!

+Speed is good on Soren! I liked him in the Tellius games, but I got one who is -speed and he is so underwhelming. Weak weapon, mediocre speed, and a skill that is completely useless if your speed isn't higher than the enemy. I am not sure if his skill will be good to inherit to anyone someday, so I'm just sitting on him.

• DuriniaDurinia Evolved from Space Potatoes Registered User regular
    So, I've kind of hit a "what next?" phase and could use some suggestions of a team comp to go after. My hero list is here with some of the IVs overlaid:

http://i.imgur.com/Ha9WaxI.png

I've got a solid core (Minerva, Azura, Lucina are pretty well set up w/ inherited stuff), but nothing particularly cohesive. I just 5*'d my +ATK Nino and got a Linde that might be +ATK (forgot to look and she's level 30). Combined with Azura and my Reciprocal Aid Lucina, they could make for some serious desperation shenanigans.

Sadly, no good makings of horse emblem (no babyhands) or armor emblem (no hector).

Thoughts? I don't have a lot of feathers at the moment (just enough to start getting inherited skills onto my mages if I go that way), but could use a target to work towards.

For business reasons, I must preserve the outward sign of sanity.
    --Mark Twain
    edited May 2017
    Horse emblem works fine without Goad. A full charge is liable to leave people out of range anyways, so hone is more reliable (and from a free unit to boot).

That said... its still really good for it and I hope we get more units with those key abilities. I'm somewhat focusing on individual monsters at the moment for versatility.

I'm thinking Kagero needs a new special, swap, and I have no idea for slot C. Shuriken breaker might be replacable as redundant with her weapon...

Polaritie on
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    5k feathers and 10 orbs for logging in today

• DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    So, a question for you all.

If you're going to merge units, would it be a good idea to throw some alternate skills on them so the final unit has options? Or is it better to keep the skills for different units and just merge for the stats alone?

I have Nowi with Triangle Adept, QR, and Threaten RES, but I can merge Fury, Swordbreaker, and Vantage into her pretty easily to give her a plethora of options at the expense of other units.

• TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    That's a judgement call you're going to have to make. I personally don't have enough teams prepared nor a collection of fodder units large enough that I can start investing in alternate skill-sets for units.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    edited May 2017
    Is the general idea with Horse Emblem to sac an Eliwood's Ward Calvary into Xander? What about sac'ing Jagen's Fortify Calvary into a unit like Peri? How about Gunter's Hone Calvary into Cecilia/Frederick?

ObiFett on
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    I'll quote myself from near the end of the last thread:
    Talith wrote: »
    Horse Emblem is literally just get a 4* Gunter and Jeagan and then feed them to whoever your best cavalry are for the buffs.

Edit:

The other part of Horse Emblem is:

Red
    Xanders (fancy distant counter sword)
    Eldigan (fancy killer sword)

Blue
    Babyhands (Brave tome)
    Olwen (Brave tome)
    Ursula (give her blade tome)

Green
    Frederick (brave axe builds)
    Titania (emerald axe tank builds)
    Cecilia (give her blade tome)

and even a cavalry healer is viable since you can buff defense well enough they can survive and be healed
    Talith wrote: »
    So an example Horse Emblem team would be:

Xanders with Goad Cavalry* (+4 ATK/SPD two range combat aura)
    Ursula with Blade tome and Ward Cavalry** (+4 DEF/RES two range combat aura)
    Frederick with Brave Axe and Fortify Cavalry (+6 DEF/RES buff) / Hone Cavalry (+6 ATK/SPD buff)
    Elise/Clarine/Priscilla with Hone Cavalry (+6 ATK/SPD buff) / Fortify Cavalry (+6 DEF/RES buff)

Giving you full color coverage, a Red and Green front line with up to +10 DEF / RES from buffs, Xanders with ranged counter, Ursula with up to +34 ATK from buffs, and if you give the healer Hone Cavalry then Frederick can ht +10 ATK/SPD using a Brave Axe.

Xanders and Ursula are free heroes. Frederick and horse healers are available at 3-4 stars. The buffs are from 4* Jagens and Gunters, free heroes.

* goad cavalry is only from Reinhardt, a 4-5* unit and has to be 5* to pass it on
    ** ward cavalry is from Eliwood at 4*, Olwen at 5*

Should be noted that Horse Emblem has a higher focus on the field buffs that Jagen and Gunter provide than the combat buffs from Eliwood and Reinhardt.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    Darklyre wrote: »
    So, a question for you all.

If you're going to merge units, would it be a good idea to throw some alternate skills on them so the final unit has options? Or is it better to keep the skills for different units and just merge for the stats alone?

I have Nowi with Triangle Adept, QR, and Threaten RES, but I can merge Fury, Swordbreaker, and Vantage into her pretty easily to give her a plethora of options at the expense of other units.

If I have a unit with low SP that I am merging in another unit, I'll inherit onto the fodder unit because it's so much easier to gain SP that way.

In your case, TA/QR Nowi is set pretty well. I'd save Fury, SB, and Vantage for someone else, personally. Those skills are at a premium. But it depends on how many units you have and your needs.

Smoogy-1689

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Ugh, lost my deathless streak on the seventh battle. I got too relaxed from defensive tiles, which resulted in my Nowi being one-shot by a Julia (only because she got a dance after using a rally on someone).

Still ended up with a pretty decent score. 4775 currently puts me into the top 10% in my tier, but I'm almost certain to drop out of that. Gonna see if I can get a complete run finished, so I can move up an additional tier.

• chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    PSA: Apparently they've now updated the wiki, and defensive tiles increase your defense *and* resistance stats by 30% (rounded down) for damage mitigation calculations, but not for things like Ignis and such.

http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Defensive_terrain

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i was popping orbs into the ike banner while it's still up, just... on the off chance.
    i was looking for reds and greens only. i already have sweet colorless, good reds (but not ryoma or ike), okay blues, bad greens.

first selection is one green, two blues, two colorless. okay.
    second is one red, two blue, two colorless. really?
    third selection is two blues, three colorless. ...for the love of...
    fourth selection is three blues, two colorless. okay game, i get it, i do kind of want nowi, let's crack some blues.

second blue orb on there is 5* Olwen. that'll do. maybe i can get some horse emblem to happen.

PSA: Apparently they've now updated the wiki, and defensive tiles increase your defense *and* resistance stats by 30% (rounded down) for damage mitigation calculations, but not for things like Ignis and such.

Defensive terrain offering a percentage buff to defense feels like a mistake. It should be a flat number buff.

• ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

Defensive terrain offering a percentage buff to defense feels like a mistake. It should be a flat number buff.

It made my Azama pretty much immune to most physical attacks, I tell you what.

This is not as good as it seems, since I equipped him with Martyr and so I need him to take damage to increase his healing output...

Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • ShenShen Registered User regular
    It's kind of funny, but I think they broke me by putting Hector on a 5% base banner. I enjoy FE for its gameplay, not for any particular character, so I'm perfectly happy to wait until something that good rolls around again, spending feathers on the GHB unit every two weeks to stay arena competitive.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
    Decided to go with

Peri
    Xander
    Cecilia
    Reinhardt

for my Horse Armor team

We'll see how this goes.

Also, finally finished Lunatic GHB while using a Neutral Ursula to do the finishing blow to the AI Ursula!

I have to admit, I spent over 200 stamina, cycled through lots of my roster, trying all sorts of combinations of horse, flying, etc, and then finally did some research and followed this post on reddit. Pretty much followed that, and got very lucky with my Camilla.

10/10, would recommend this strat (if you have Camilla)

• KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Decided to go with

Peri
    Xander
    Cecilia
    Reinhardt

for my Horse Armor team

We'll see how this goes.

Peri is a great anti-mage unit with sky high RES but she folds to physical units really hard.

Good against the more common dragons though.

Kelor wrote: »
    Decided to go with

Peri
    Xander
    Cecilia
    Reinhardt

for my Horse Armor team

We'll see how this goes.

Peri is a great anti-mage unit with sky high RES but she folds to physical units really hard.

Good against the more common dragons though.

Yeah, I figure she can lead out against magic users and Xander can lead out against physical.

• fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    From the Do's & Dont's page someone linked:

"DO – Spend as much time leveling up slowly to maximize Skill Point gain while minimizing both exp gained and stamina used. At level forty, it takes 9 stamina to give a unit 9-15 skill points. At level one, 9 stamina can give a unit more than 108 skill points."

I don't understand this.

I'm sortof just playing now and then and have never used feathers, crystals, or merged or inherited - I've figured I'll sort that all out later. Lucked into two (bad IV but still great) Ryoma and a Hector, so I'm finally trying to learn what all these features even do.

Honestly its silly, as you can always farm first stratum for SP.

• RoyallyFlushedRoyallyFlushed Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Honestly its silly, as you can always farm first stratum for SP.

High level units don't get SP from killing enemies who are more than 7 levels below them.
    If the unit in question is less than 5*, that range is increased somewhat, but I don't think it's ever to the point a near max level unit could be farming the first stratum.

edited May 2017
    Yeah, I farm the 8th stratum for my max level guys. Super easy...but slow.

I'm doing it right now for Ryoma, Hector, Julia...plus Azura for extra turns. I miss the double SP event! I also regret giving Ryoma Moonbow since I now want to sub in Draconic Aura for him...
    Also, finally finished Lunatic GHB while using a Neutral Ursula to do the finishing blow to the AI Ursula!

I have to admit, I spent over 200 stamina, cycled through lots of my roster, trying all sorts of combinations of horse, flying, etc, and then finally did some research and followed this post on reddit. Pretty much followed that, and got very lucky with my Camilla.

Did you know you could have done Lunatic 9-3 to get the Ursula killing blow instead of the GHB? If not...I'm sorry :(

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

Defensive 5 clear. Azura, Ike, Camilla, Kagero. Had to use Azura's inherited Wings of Mercy at one point, because teledance is bullshit, but...

Did you know you could have done Lunatic 9-3 to get the Ursula killing blow instead of the GHB? If not...I'm sorry :(

What? WHAT?

Hahahahahaha, oh well.

Darn it! I should have done more research instead of just blindly charging in and doing the GHB hahahaha.

• dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    So what is better about a 4* Olivia than a 3*? I mean obviously apart from more stars and all. The skills apart from Dance don't look amazing, but maybe I'm missing something?

dporowski wrote: »
    So what is better about a 4* Olivia than a 3*? I mean obviously apart from more stars and all. The skills apart from Dance don't look amazing, but maybe I'm missing something?

Hone Attack 3, Silver Sword.