As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] One Shining #Knickstape

19495969798100»

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I shut the game off two minutes into the third quarter. The box score for Houston is absolutely brutal.

All said so far, this has been a pretty disappointing NBA playoffs. The most competitive series game to game so far I feel has been Cavs-Pacers and that was still a sweep.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    If the Wiz can win game 6 that will have been a very good series.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    3830sefkj4z1.jpg

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    W o w

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Celtics Wiz is a close series, but the games have not been.

Had Rondo not gone down, the Celtics Bulls would have been interesting.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    My only request is that whoever makes the new thread includes some dunk vids in the OP. Thank you in advance

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Celtics Wiz is a close series, but the games have not been.

Had Rondo not gone down, the Celtics Bulls would have been interesting.

That's why I said game to game. The fourth quarter for most games in the playoffs has been redundant

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
This discussion has been closed.