As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Friday, May 12, 2017 - Opening Procedures

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, May 12, 2017 - Opening Procedures

Opening Procedures

Opening Procedures

http://campcomic.com/comic/427

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• darklight136darklight136 Registered User new member
    You guys, I....I think I found the cat.

• J-mentalJ-mental Registered User regular
    I like how Malachi is literally one centimeter away from the door.

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Is this going to be the start of a Linus storyline?
    I like Linus stories. Poor Linus, he just wants to read and share books with the world.

• XastionXastion Registered User regular
    What I love is Malachi is waiting outside. The door has no locks, he could enter any time, but he just waits until Linus is ready.

• FlaxSeedFlaxSeed Registered User regular
    Linus can set his watch by Malachi :D

• RuntCakeRuntCake Swampsville, USARegistered User regular
    Mystery cat this week huh?

The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed after him.
  • Suburban_ArcanaSuburban_Arcana Registered User regular
    This comic is just so perfectly done, and I dunno, I feel like I'm there. The way the lighting changes from the top of the comic to the bottom, and the way the bottom two frames are constructed. I love Camp Weedonwantcha.

• CryptkickerCryptkicker Registered User regular
    GOD HELP ME, I CAN'T FIND THE CAT!!!

• thegoldsmiththegoldsmith Registered User regular
    if im being honest ive done the same as Malachi before now and probably will again in the future

• Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    I FOUND THE CAT! I FOUND THE--- no, wait....

• SIXytSIXyt Esq STLRegistered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    I like Linus stories. Poor Linus, he just wants to read and share books with the world.
    I think he just wants to read. I really don't get any impression he wants to share anything. Mal just wants to love him like the older brother he never had, and the Linus allows it to continue only because of how timid his nature is.

• RoaringRavenRoaringRaven Registered User regular
    Well, ain't that wholesome? :D

• WarforgedRusWarforgedRus Registered User regular
    Sigh... no new book titles to read.

I bet one of them is the Cliff Notes to Milli Vanilli's Morning Vocal Exercise Workout Novel.

Also a "used" 4th Edition Spy Redaction Workbook on Compiled Redactable Ian Fleming Short Stories.

• SynDuoSynDuo John A. Galvan Somewhere over a rainbowRegistered User regular
    Hooray Linus, this was adorable.

edited May 2017
    SIXyt wrote: »
    briguy wrote: »
    I think he just wants to read. I really don't get any impression he wants to share anything. Mal just wants to love him like the older brother he never had, and the Linus allows it to continue only because of how timid his nature is.

I don't know. I think Malachi has grown on Linus, like a fungus. Maybe Linus likes having the little doofus around now.

briguy on
  • poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    awww Malachi shows up so prompt

• SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Linus does seem like he kind of person who could tame a feral cat.
    Warms my heart.

Also, I think Linus is either going to need a shave soon or we will being seeing a bearded Linus.

That is all, carry on.

• Ilze123Ilze123 Registered User regular
    Malachi acts like a puppy.

You can not be mean to a puppy. Annoyed sometimes, yes, but not mean. And when they are gone, they leave a puppy hole in your heart.

• xUsakoxUsako Registered User regular
    I like how Linus' line is in both panels. It really portrays well that he was already aware that Malachi is in front of the door :D

• ZyxxZyxx Registered User regular
    Wow, Linus goes to a lot of trouble to really make his bed in the morning. I guess it's one of his ways of keeping some order in his world.
    Anyone who would drop their kids here is, by that fact alone, a terrible failure of a human being who should die in a fire, more than once if possible, That said, I find it extra difficult to fathom why someone would want to be rid of quiet, bookish Linus. Left to his own devices, you'd barely know he was there to begin with.

• Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    I wish they'd make CW plushies/figurines. :P IDK if that would ever happen....loving the detail in this strip.

• AdamRWAdamRW Registered User regular
    I wish they'd make CW plushies/figurines. :P IDK if that would ever happen....loving the detail in this strip.

We'd love to, but they're reaaaallly expensive to manufacture.

AdamRW wrote: »

We'd love to, but they're reaaaallly expensive to manufacture.

Didn't a fan make one of Seventeen? I swear I saw it posted on tumblr a long time ago.