As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – For The King

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – For The King

Tycho and Ryan play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play For The King.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    ArthurRamboArthurRambo Registered User regular
    I just skip all of these without Mike, (Sorry random other guy). Some people complain about Mike being negative about games but it doesn't bother me and it's often kind of funny. If Mike hates First 15s like it kind of seems then why do First 15s though? Why not just have Mike and Jerry pick out a game together and play for 30 or 45 minutes? That sounds better to me anyway. I just like watching them have fun playing games on the couch together. Hopefully they'll realize the First 15 format isn't that important and what we like watching is Mike and Jerry having a good time together.

• Options
    CrystalisCrystalis Registered User new member
    For pity's sake.... Would you guys stop picking random Steam titles that I then have to go out and buy? I think Jerry and I seem to have a similar taste in game features/elements.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    If Mike hates First 15s like it kind of seems then why do First 15s though? Why not just have Mike and Jerry pick out a game together and play for 30 or 45 minutes? That sounds better to me anyway. I just like watching them have fun playing games on the couch together.

They already do that. Every week. Often for hours. It's called twitch.

https://twitch.tv/pennyarcade/videos/all

dennis on
  • Options
    TransluciaTranslucia Registered User regular
    they should have mike show up like 7 min in and be like, 'whats up douche bags. how's your stupid ass game going" and then hit them in the back of the head and start shitting on the art in the game. imho. and then leave.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Forwarding that suggestion to Josh

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    I work next to the guys who make this game! So that was neat.

H9f4bVe.png