As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[CHAT]ELLGROUNDS

SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front doorRegistered User regular
edited May 2017 in Debate and/or Discourse
BATTLEGROUNDS
(This part stolen from the G&T OP):
p5hzctjxhuqs.jpg

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a 3rd Person Shooter Battle Royal game published by Bluehole Inc. and made by Brendan Greene, a modder on Arma 2, who built his own game after the success (but never ending beta) of DayZ and H1Z1. In this game, players skydive on to a large island, filled with towns, ruins, and military bases, all filled with randomly spawned weapons. The players gather gear and start killing each other until they are the last man standing. The game makes sure that players are pushed together by placing a circle on the field in random locations and periodically decreasing in size. Those outside the Blue Wall suffer damage until dead or inside the wall. Each match takes about 30 minutes from start to finish and is really intense. It is currently available as an Early Access Game on Steam. The game has three game modes currently; Solo, Duos, and 4 Man Teams. There are plans for a 1st Person Only version of all the modes. There are also plans for an Xbox One release to the game in September of this year and a PS4 release later.

https://youtu.be/FfnwIBmxmcs

Map showing loot spawns and fixed vehicle spawns:
https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/hf/cdom6kz9rj8n.jpg

(This part is wisdom from yours truly):

Most early access is junk. This is not - Bluehole is doing a great job with weekly and monthly updates. The game has come a long way in playability since CB but is still being readily improved. May will have a client-side performance patch (read: textures and FPS), June will have a server-side performance patch (read: netcode).

- Get four PA'ers on Discord. Message me or other folks for Discord links, since I'm not sure about sticking them in an OP.
- Parachute onto a sparse part of the map and find some weapons, or parachute onto that busy part and beat someone to that shotgun.
- Drop next to your teammates and don't wander off, FFS.
- FRYING PAN IS LOVE FRYING PAN IS LIFE
- Be aware of the Blue. Leave yourself enough time to make it into the next area. The Blue does progressively more damage as the round progresses - i.e. the DOT is the same within the same wave, but ramps up with successive waves.
- You can tank the first wave or two with medical supplies. Note that Duo and Squad have faster waves, and a larger DOT.
- C to crouch, Z to prone, fast move with shift (louder), slow move with ctrl (quieter) - works with crouched and prove movement, too
- You run faster with your weapon put away - keybound to X.
- Prone. PRONE. You will disappear into bushes, tall grass, wheat fields, etc. This is a stealth game masquerading as a combat game - even if you can kill that guy, ask if you want everyone to know where you are.
- Communicate - "taking fire from 330, close by the two story green roof" - use the compass at the top of your screen. Heading + landmark. Do not go "by the tree!" when you're in a forest.

LIST OF STEAM NAMES TO BE ADDED MESSAGE ME OR POST IN THE THREAD AND I WILL ADD THEM <3
- SummaryJudgment
- sir_landshark
- honkalot
- visiblehowl
- requine
- Grunt's Ghosts

It's seriously a ton of fun and y'all should come play with us!

(Thanks Elki <3)
BATTLEGROUNDS

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
So It Goes on

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    this was hidden.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Not surprisingly, Gudetama won the last poll.

This is Gudetama's America now.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Thank god it's not a fucking poll

• Options
    Desktop HippieDesktop Hippie Registered User regular
    I like the polls...

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    The election was rigged

The polls closed early

I demand the impeachment of Elki for the GOP gerrymandering of [chat]

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

Custard doggo was v. cute

But I also liked Tuxedo Sam

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    MadCaddyMadCaddy Registered User regular
    I'm very disappointed this wasn't a hot sauce or spirits poll chat.

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

Jinbei-san woulda won.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
  • Options
    MadCaddyMadCaddy Registered User regular
    The sriracha and sambal oelek gap shall never be closed!!!'

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Gudetama is now being investigated for ties between his campaign and San-X

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Hey.

That looks fun.

*Proceeds to never play it after buying it*

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Chattle...

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    The sriracha and sambal oelek gap shall never be closed!!!'

if it is, we jews will reopen it, britain and france's willing pawn

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I'M IN A BUSH, LET'S DO THIS

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »

Jeb!?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    new shirt arrived

3adidmcr2iap.jpg

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »

Jeb!?

Please clap.

• Options
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    "Comey said that as he was walking across the room he was determined that there wasn’t going to be a hug,” Mr. Wittes said. “It was bad enough there was going to be a handshake. And Comey has long arms so Comey said he pre-emptively reached out for a handshake and grabbed the president’s hand. But Trump pulled him into an embrace and Comey didn’t reciprocate. If you look at the video, it’s one person shaking hands and another hugging.” lol

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I love Elmo in that pic

• Options
    Qanamil wrote: »
    "Comey said that as he was walking across the room he was determined that there wasn’t going to be a hug,” Mr. Wittes said. “It was bad enough there was going to be a handshake. And Comey has long arms so Comey said he pre-emptively reached out for a handshake and grabbed the president’s hand. But Trump pulled him into an embrace and Comey didn’t reciprocate. If you look at the video, it’s one person shaking hands and another hugging.” lol

I need this video

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    I'm very disappointed this wasn't a hot sauce or spirits poll chat.

Best spirit: naiad.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    I love Elmo in that pic

D :

• Options
    I love Elmo in that pic

is it antisemitic Elmo?

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Chanman pls tell me about your feminist agenda

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Gimme a recomendation for a beer for someone who likes hard cider but wants to step away from sweet alcoholic drinks because ciders gimme hangovers from hell.

• Options
    i want to get some groceries but it's snowing really hard and i left my coat in the car and i'm a'scared

• Options
    I love Elmo in that pic

is it antisemitic Elmo?

Is there any other kind

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    It's 90 degrees and so hot and I'm sick and alone wwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Organichu wrote: »
    i want to get some groceries but it's snowing really hard and i left my coat in the car and i'm a'scared
    BEAST! wrote: »
    It's 90 degrees and so hot and I'm sick and alone wwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh

Hmm

You could solve all of each others' problems

• Options
    god I wish it was cold here

• Options
    I love Elmo in that pic

is it antisemitic Elmo?

Is there any other kind

Knockoff Elmo on HBO.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Holy fuck the thunderstorm coming has turned the air GREEN

What is even HAPPENING

• Options

What is even HAPPENING

*smirks atmospherically*

• Options

What is even HAPPENING

pics plz?

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    new shirt arrived

3adidmcr2iap.jpg

So what's this about your feminist agenda?

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

What is even HAPPENING

A tornado if the sky is green.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited May 2017

What is even HAPPENING

pics plz?

I've taken some pics but it's hard to capture on a phone.

Whole area is like, tinted green. It's creepy as fuck.

Evil Multifarious on
This discussion has been closed.