As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

G&T chat thread

DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdooryou're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
I just got a new computer.

As such, I am playing a lot of games which others have long forgotten about, because its only now that I can actually run them, games like Doom 3, F.E.A.R., and DX: IW (i know i know im a bad person).

I'm coming across aspects of them which i really want to discuss with others here...however, it seems that the only accepted practise for beginning a LttP thread is to create a gigantic OP with a huge amount of information about the game...

Putting aside that convention (who really needs a post like that for Doom 3???), why can't we have a [Games Chat] thread for G&T, for discussion like this?

Dhalphir on

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The G&T chat thread was eliminated some time ago, and you're fooling yourself if you think this sort of thing wouldn't devolve into a general chat thread before long.

There are general game console discussion threads (a 360 thread, a Wii thread, etc.) in SE++. They're fun.

DarkPrimus on
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    The G&T chat thread was eliminated some time ago, and you're fooling yourself if you think this sort of thing wouldn't devolve into a general chat thread before long.

There are general game console discussion threads (a 360 thread, a Wii thread, etc.) in SE++. They're fun.

Fuck consoles.

Is there a PC one? Ima go check.

Dhalphir on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    No there isn't, but you could always make one.

DarkPrimus on
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2007
    Just so you know, I don't even read threads with this heading.

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.