As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Snake Pass

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Snake Pass

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play Snake Pass.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    OldeSwordOldeSword Registered User new member
    Nice! Good to see everybody have fun.

I've watched Draegast play some more Snake Pass and it does look like really fun. Mike and Jerry didn't even finish the tutorial (which doesn't feel much like a tutorial) as Noodle can do more like actively grip the poles he slithers around and Doodle can help out by lifting Noodle's tail. The levels get much more complex too.

• Options
    peacekeeperpeacekeeper AustraliaRegistered User regular
    They played for longer on Twitch (starts at 55min) it's pretty funny

• Options
    jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    Rad

• Options
    jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    @Peacekeeper thanks for that link...didn't think I'd have so much fun watching these guys fail at two puzzles for a total of half an hour or more :) If this worked for Mac I'd've bought it on the spot.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    jerodast wrote: »
    @Peacekeeper thanks for that link...didn't think I'd have so much fun watching these guys fail at two puzzles for a total of half an hour or more :) If this worked for Mac I'd've bought it on the spot.

Well, all the shouts of "Doodle! Butthole!" didn't hurt.