As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Green Energy

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Green Energy

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    identeregareidenteregare Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    2sndji38erzx.jpg

I guess that since Tycho's going to Hell someday, he's just paying it forward (I'm quite confident that's not how paying it forward works).

EDIT: Comic edit for funsies.

identeregare on
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    "There's really no downside."
    "To the Hell Energy."
    "Right."

I guess that since Tycho's going to Hell someday, he's just paying it forward (I'm quite confident that's not how paying it forward works).

Comic for context:
    i-NFxFJSM-2100x20000.jpg

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    The cube that Tycho has in today's comic looks like solid-state energy. Whereas the Hell Energy in that tube in the previous comic appears to be a more liquid and wet energy.

We're basically talking the difference between solid souls and liquid souls here.

• Options
    KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    I need one of those. Limitless energy, USB compatible, and the only downside is it screams occasionally?

• Options
    RavelleRavelle Registered User regular
    KagatoAC wrote: »
    I need one of those. Limitless energy, USB compatible, and the only downside is it screams occasionally?

Throw a blanket over it and consider your problem gone!

D083uBC.jpg
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular

It's just like having kids, basically

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    2sndji38erzx.jpg

EDIT: Comic edit for funsies.
    There's a comic edit thread in SE++, you should post this there as well.

• Options
    OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular

I know right? It should scream constantly!

Then one of those would be perfect.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    The cube that Tycho has in today's comic looks like solid-state energy. Whereas the Hell Energy in that tube in the previous comic appears to be a more liquid and wet energy.

We're basically talking the difference between solid souls and liquid souls here.
    Of course congealed means to solidify usually by cooling.

The other souls are in a super heated plasma being that hell is very hot. By condensing and cooling plasma it reaches a metastable state and is negatively charged, and as we know souls have a possitive charge so they are naturally attracted to each other meaning the souls cannot escape the binding and are thus producing energy.

...Science!

zepherin on
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular

Well, there's one other downside. It's minor, really. Shouldn't even have mentioned it. You know, forget I said anything.
    It's made by Samsung.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Hard pass

• Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    Does it come in teal?

• Options
    MaksterMakster Registered User regular
    Anyone else reminded of the Playstation Eye comic?