As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Opposite Of Engage

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Opposite Of Engage

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• WitowtWitowt Registered User regular
    most laughs I had on PA since like 2012

• lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    It's a fine line we must all walk. haha

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    She assumes he was talking to her.

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    My work at the Tactical station is foreplay to me and my girlfriend, so to each their own I guess.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    My work at the Tactical station is foreplay to me and my girlfriend, so to each their own I guess.

"Oh yeah I hit their exhaust port full blast."

"TAKE ME YOU GOD!"

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

"TAKE ME YOU GOD!"

I'm surprised that none of the options in Star Trek: Bridge crew involve routing power through the forward deflector array and reversing the polarity fields.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    >.>

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    What happens on Gamma shift stays on Gamma shift.

• McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    The comic is great, but the news post to go with it is amazing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • JortalusJortalus Registered User regular
    The middle panel really sells this one.

• Jrock907Jrock907 Registered User new member
    Great strip today!

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

"TAKE ME YOU GOD!"

I'm surprised that none of the options in Star Trek: Bridge crew involve routing power through the forward deflector array and reversing the polarity fields.

"You're fucking with me aren't you, this is you fucking with me."

H9f4bVe.png