As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

West 2017 Registration

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
In case somehow you haven't seen yet, registration is live :)

https://www.showclix.com/event/PW4756759676/

• havok978havok978 Baltimore, MdRegistered User regular
    Probably the smoothest I've had it so far.

XyqJPIp.png
  • The AviatrixThe Aviatrix Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    So I got the awesome "tickets went on sale while in the bathroom"
    And I'm panicking because I've not heard if my brother's gotten in queue or not.

Edit -
    And my friend who is in queue may not be able to actually check out from work....
    Past years our coordinated effort goes so smooth :(

The Aviatrix on
    x5XpZBK.pngEz7XjRx.pngml9Z6gf.png
  • helen0rzhelen0rz Registered User regular
    havok978 wrote: »
    Probably the smoothest I've had it so far.

Same. And got me into Sheraton for the first time. I can't deal with this adrenaline right now.

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • GiuocoGiuoco Registered User regular
    Got mine. Another lucky year of being at the right place at the right time.

• SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Got my tickets! So happy! Ended up w/ the Olive 8 as hotel, hoping the Mayflower shows up on the list later, since it's cheaper.

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Whew. In and through in 15 minutes. I'm glad I waited to take my lunch break today. Not working at a desk sucks this time of year.

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • Hoboking006Hoboking006 Registered User regular
    Didn't get sheraton, but I have tickets, that's what matters.

May PAX be upon you.
  • DracilDracil Registered User regular
    Finally I will be going back to pax after not getting tix like 3 years in a row!

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • cbelleviecbellevie Registered User regular
    Was getting worried. As with last year, got in on mobile first, but ended up switching over to desktop when the queue opened up there, as just easier to type in. Only three days for us this year, no Monday, because high school starts Tuesday for my son, but was hard not to bite on those tickets as well.

• cursecurse Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Dang, queue went super fast for me too this year. Grabbed my passes, now for PAX hype!

• CKingCKing Registered User regular
    Wow, last year was 28 minutes, this year was about 8. I thought I was hallucinating. Got my second choice for hotel by losing one day during checkout, but not concerned. I know hotels will become available in the next few weeks.

• ancienteternityancienteternity Registered User regular
    Just got mine, so glad I can start living again!

3HbAeAg.png

I'm ready for the next PAX already!
  • Canderson1989Canderson1989 Registered User regular
    Heart attacks are finally over.

• LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Got my 2 sets of passes. Very stoked!

My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
  • RiDERiDE the WORST! Hotel CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    That "your reservation page was successful" page is the most beautiful thing I've seen in the past 2 months

"Try, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damned fool about it."
    Woo.
    The two main people I watch out for have their badges :D
    But they were not purchased by the one I told to buy me a blanket x.x

I'm still in queue...

• StarWhaleStarWhale Vancouver, CanadaRegistered User regular
    WOW, for the first time ever I got the days I wanted.

• Raptor007Raptor007 Seattle, WA, USARegistered User regular
    Wow, that was a nice fast queue for me this year! Well done ShowClix.

Didn't see BYOC as an add-on, but I forget if that's normal. Is BYOC registration coming later?

7nDuqUj.png
  • Bladed CicadaBladed Cicada Registered User regular
    So I got the awesome "tickets went on sale while in the bathroom"
    And I'm panicking because I've not heard if my brother's gotten in queue or not.

Edit -
    And my friend who is in queue may not be able to actually check out from work....
    Past years our coordinated effort goes so smooth :(

Lol me too! but I had my phone and a wifi connection. Third year in a row with no problem getting tix! I'm amazed.

• zwitterionzwitterion Registered User regular
    Sheraton, and badges done. Hyped!

• Bladed CicadaBladed Cicada Registered User regular
    So did I just miss it or was there only a box to check to be in the Omegathon and no text box to plead and garner eye rolls?

• DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    So did I just miss it or was there only a box to check to be in the Omegathon and no text box to plead and garner eye rolls?

I think it was two years ago they started just entering everyone in by default. If you don't wanna do the Omegathon when they call you, they just call the next person on their list

Dreamwriter on
  • sediroxsedirox Registered User regular
    3 sets of tickets and a new blankie to celebrate!

• Goddess of MadnessGoddess of Madness Registered User regular
    BOoked and booked!

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Raptor007 wrote: »
    Wow, that was a nice fast queue for me this year! Well done ShowClix.

Didn't see BYOC as an add-on, but I forget if that's normal. Is BYOC registration coming later?
    BYOC will come later.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2017

I think it was two years ago they started just entering everyone in by default. If you don't wanna do the Omegathon when they call you, they just call the next person on their list
    Yeah, it was just an opt-in box.

zerzhul on
  • RavenHuskyRavenHusky Registered User regular
    Got there!

Time to relax.

tw787Xr.png

Woot!
    Got my blanket!

Phone's still in queue... Computer wasn't even on yet when I entered queue on my phone. I wonder if it's because I kept switching screens to text people.
    (Sale happened just as I was getting home.)

• FourT2FourT2 SeattleRegistered User regular
    Got my badges for all four days! So happy! Almost missed out last year - went out to ship a package when badges went on sale. Had to settle for Monday only. Fortunately got Fri and Sun on reclaimed ticket resale few weeks later. This year I got lucky by being near my computer when the badges went live. Got in the queue within 5 seconds and even had time to alert a handful of friends that were also looking. Very happy to be able to go back to normal and not stressing about potentially missing out on the badges.

pg1lub26cgqx.png
  • kcrobinsonkcrobinson Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    Over 30 minutes later and all 4 days are still marked as available

Edit: As soon as I post this, Saturday gets marked as Low

kcrobinson on
  • rachaelmikarachaelmika Registered User regular
    Badges secured. Mission completed.

• HelstrumHelstrum Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Purchased :)

• every day's greatevery day's great Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    I might have been faster if I hadn't been driving when the Tweet went off. :o
    But congrats to whoever picked today based on the merch email going out. I was expecting a bit after noon, and was running slightly late...

every day's great on
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    I got in within seconds of the Tweet and was in the queue for probably ten minutes before getting moved to purchase badges.

That seemed like kind of a strange disconnect, but I'm not complaining. Other than that, everything went really smoothly.

[IMG][/img]
  • Anabelle_wallflowerAnabelle_wallflower Registered User new member
    this was my first year going to Pax and it was a success I got my tickets! You dont know how happy I am after everything!!! good luck to everyone else acquiring passes!

• ToddRussellToddRussell Registered User regular
    Got in line as soon as the alert went up; check-out within 3 minutes.

Was curious about getting into queue late, so reentered at 12:18pm. Checkout popped up with all days still available at 12:38pm. Didn't purchase any more, was just curious.

• Anabelle_wallflowerAnabelle_wallflower Registered User new member
    Also my heart goes out to anyone who couldn't get the tickets I hope you find something equally or more awesome than the troublesome PAX

• JearilJearil San Jose, CARegistered User regular
    Didn't see the tweet until 8 minutes after it went up. Still got passes for all days. So freaking stressful!

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Sat are starting to show up sold out, those are gonna be gone soon.

IhtGIyi.png
  • chetlinchetlin Registered User new member
    I bought 3 full sets of passes, but did it over 2 separate transactions.. (had phone and PC both in the queue) That's ok and not against the rules, right? I sent an email to the pax questions address, but I'm sure they're really swamped right now and won't be getting to that any time soon. I'm not able to be relieved yet because this is hanging over me, haha