As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[OOC] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Restless City

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Geth, roll 4d10o10h8 for the police officer's observational skills.

the police officer's observational skills:
    4d10o10h8 0 [4d10o10h8=4, 7, 7, 7]

wVEsyIc.png
  • ArdentArdent Down UpsideRegistered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Just making sure you're aware we're back on and that you're both good to go.
    Bad week. I'll catch up by Monday.

Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
    So this is probably a job for Awareness, which Deke does not have. To, you know, figure out if they're normies or supernatural threats.

• MaclayMaclay Insquequo Totus Es Unus Here and ThereRegistered User regular
    Well, I tried.

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Welp

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Well, it's a success at least.

wVEsyIc.png
    edited June 2017
    Okay. So. Two questions.
    1. Do we still need to get into the museum?
    2. If Danny was about to do something brash* that there wasn't time to discuss IC, should he just do it or should I give everyone a chance to discuss it OOC?

*I may have meant 'rash' or possibly 'brazen' but sometimes my words get away from me.

Maclay on
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    For 1, I think the answer is still yes. Alex will share his findings with the group, but I'd assume they still want to see what they can get from the museum side.

For 2, I'll answer for myself (not the group). I like it more when I don't know and have to react from there. It's more fun (but also potentially more disastrous)

Initiative rolls, please.

wVEsyIc.png
    Geth roll 1d10+5 for Initiative

Initiative:
    1d10+5 6 [1d10=1]

Geth roll 1d10+4 for Initiative

Initiative:
    1d10+4 9 [1d10=5]

Geth roll 1d10+2 for Robber Initiative
    Geth roll 1d10+3 for Cop Initiative

Robber Initiative:
    1d10+2 9 [1d10=7]
    Cop Initiative:
    1d10+3 8 [1d10=5]

wVEsyIc.png
  • BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Geth roll 1d10+6 for Initiative

Initiative:
    1d10+6 11 [1d10=5]

Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
    Come to think of it,
    Geth roll 1d10+2 for driver initiative.

driver initiative:
    1d10+2 4 [1d10=2]

wVEsyIc.png
    Geth roll 1d10+4 for Initiative

Initiative:
    1d10+4 12 [1d10=8]

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Geth roll 1d10+5

1d10+5 10 [1d10=5]

edited June 2017
    Order of Actions
    Deke - 12
    Max - 12
    Bobby - 11
    Lizzie - 10
    Danny - 9
    Robber - 9
    Cop - 8
    Alex - 6
    Driver - 4

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Sorry, work. Geth roll 1d10+3

Geth roll 1d10+3

1d10+3 12 [1d10=9]

If no one's intervening with the robbery, technically we can stay in real time. Otherwise initiative will apply.

wVEsyIc.png
    Deke's just moving to the right position to deal with the driver if we do intervene.

It occurs to me I should be looking at security systems, what with my points in security.

Whoops

If it's feasible Danny would probably be getting his new phone into a usable state while he waits. If it isn't, let me know what he needs first.

Any chance Deke can try to memorize the license plate?

If yes:

Geth, roll 5d10o10h8 for reading license plates

reading license plates:
    5d10o10h8 2 [5d10o10h8=4, 8, 8, 3, 7]

Then yes, he can.
    Maclay wrote: »
    If it's feasible Danny would probably be getting his new phone into a usable state while he waits. If it isn't, let me know what he needs first.

It would just delay him for a few minutes.

wVEsyIc.png
    I can't be the only one who saw FencingSax roll that 0 and expect CJ's response to be "You see some TV screens. Apparently, they show moving pictures. That's all you can tell"

edited June 2017
    Yeah I meant to ask, how do team efforts assists work in Vampire? Could Danny or I roll as well?

Boozer on
    Boozer wrote: »
    Yeah I meant to ask, how do team efforts assists work in Vampire? Could Danny or I roll as well?

Yep. You can also pool your dice together for collaborative efforts.

wVEsyIc.png
    Boozer wrote: »

Happy to assist as required, though my lack of technical skills probably limits me to 'Watching the video very carefully.'

I assume the van and Alex are still by the convenience store. Leaving without being noticed will require either another exit or a damn good explanation.

wVEsyIc.png
    edited June 2017
    Just chiming in that yes, the Van and Alex are still by the convenience store.

I'll be waiting for the group in the museum to make their way back before I post again. Don't want to clutter the action up with "then he stood there some more".

AustinP0027 on
    edited June 2017
    I say we try to find ourselves another exit, we can text Alex the details once we figure out where we're getting out.

Boozer on
    The other option being that someone keeps the cop busy while we make our exit. I'd hoped he would spend some time corralling witnesses, but that's fine. Worst case Danny could run and obfuscate letting the others skedaddle while he's distracted.

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Lizzy been sitting in the van the whole time since I've been busy IRL, I could drive it around the block.

Am I close enough to the entrance that I can hear the cop talking?

Fencingsax wrote: »
    Am I close enough to the entrance that I can hear the cop talking?

No, that's at the front.

wVEsyIc.png
    Alright, then I think I have to spend a willpower.

Assuming he can tell that Max is entranced, Bulldog can carry him out of the Museum.

I forgot to mention, and I'm sorry, but for the next week I will probably not be available to post. I should be back by next weekend.

We can just assume that was one long state of entrancement. (No worries.)

wVEsyIc.png