As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Gwent] Homecoming is out!

• Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    metaghost wrote: »
    I'm sure there are folks that have ascended who knows how far using starter decks, but I'd say Rank 8 is where it starts to feel like you need a better collection.

My ideal build is hampered by the lack of a few golds and silvers ATM.

PSN: Canadian_llama
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I've opened Ithlinne, Ciri, and Rainfarn only playing since the open beta, sorry for stealing your luck.

• metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    We're equal (Ithlinne, Letho, and that Giant that transforms), except I bought packs.

• jammujammu 2020 is now. Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    Coinage wrote: »
    I've opened Ithlinne, Ciri, and Rainfarn only playing since the open beta, sorry for stealing your luck.
    All of those are getting nerfed, so you will be able to literally choose any 3 golds.

I just got my 2nd Priscilla for getting to lvl 20.

jammu on
    Ww8FAMg.jpg
    jammu wrote: »
    All of those are getting nerfed, so you will be able to literally choose any 3 golds.

I just got my 2nd Priscilla for getting to lvl 20.
    Well Ithlinne and maybe Ciri will still be worth using, so not totally free, but yeah, sorry. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. I am glad they're nerfing Roach, though, I think it's lame how much of the decks are pulling other cards into play.

Patch is live, lots of changes.
    New update for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

With this update, our main focus is to improve balance, solve some of the major issues that were affecting gameplay and adjust the prices for milling common and rare cards. Additionally, some cards will be subject to a limited-time refund (5 days) in the form of an increase in the amount of Scraps awarded for milling them (note, however, that milling the Premium versions of these cards will not award Meteorite Powder):
    Ithlinne
    Clan Brokvar Hunter
    Vicovaro Novice
    Imperial Golem
    Commando Neophyte
    Vicovaro Medic
    Tibor Eggebracht
    Fire Elemental
    Dol Blathanna Protector
    Drought
    Mahakam Guard
    Queensguard
    Peter Saar Gwynleve
    Kayran
    Barclay Els
    Roach
    Ragh Nar Roog
    Savage Bear
    Impera Enforcers
    Ciri
    Wyvern
    Reaver Hunter
    Celaeno Harpy
    Cahir
    Rainfarn
    Villentretenmerth

Check out the full list of changes here:

Neutral/General
    Added Regressing tag to King of Beggars.
    Adjusted opponent decks in Leader challenges.
    Changed Drought's Damage value from 3 to 2.
    Changed Ragh Nar Roog's Damage value from 3 to 2.
    Added Special tag to Immune Boost.
    Added Special tag to Overdose.
    Roach Power changed from 5 to 4.
    Roach will now only be played from your Deck when you play a Gold Unit from your Hand.
    Ciri Power changed from 7 to 5.
    Sarah Power changed from 7 to 8.
    Johnny Power changed from 5 to 7.
    Vesemir Power changed from 6 to 7.
    Villentretenmerth Power changed from 6 to 4.

Northern Realms
    Added Crewmen 1 to Kaedweni Sergeant.
    Kaedweni Sergeant will not Boost Disloyal Units now.
    John Natalis Power changed from 10 to 8.
    John Natalis will no longer Weaken self for each Unit affected.
    Foltest Power changed from 4 to 5.
    Foltest will not Boost Disloyal Units.
    Reinforced Ballista Power changed from 4 to 6.
    Redanian Knight Power changed from 5 to 6.
    Reinforced Siege Tower Power changed from 5 to 6.
    Ves Power changed from 6 to 7.
    Bloody Baron Power changed from 4 to 6.
    Dijkstra Power changed from 4 to 3.
    Added Crewmen 1 to Blue Stripes Scout
    Priscilla will now shuffle into the deck instead of being put on the bottom of it.
    Reaver Hunter will no longer buff copies in the Graveyard.
    Reaver Hunter Power changed from 6 to 4.
    Thaler's ability is no longer optional.
    Kaedweni Sergeant is now Agile.
    Pavetta Power changed from 5 to 7.
    Aretuza Adept Power changed from 3 to 4.
    Radovid Power changed from 3 to 4.
    Radovid will now toggle Lock instead of always applying it.
    Odrin Power changed from 4 to 5.
    Dun Banner Heavy Cavalry Power changed from 2 to 3.

Monsters
    Removed Griffin's Brave ability.
    Griffin Power changed from 6 to 8.
    Nekker Power changed from 2 to 3.
    Arachas Behemoth Power changed from 5 to 6.
    Vran Warrior Power changed from 4 to 5.
    Katakan Power changed from 4 to 5.
    Shadow Power changed from 6 to 7.
    Water Hag will not activate abilities triggered on Consume.
    Kayran Power changed from 10 to 8.
    Changed Unseen Elder Power from 4 to 5.
    When Gaunter O'Dimm's Gamble ends in a tie, both players will draw cards.
    Nithral's ability will now only increase the Damage done by Frost on the opponent's side.
    Frightener will now pull 1 target Unit to the same row on the opposite side instead of pushing 2 Units.
    Foglets will now be destroyed when the last Fog is cleared from the Board.
    Draug Damage now ignores Armor.
    Removed Fire Elemental's Brave ability.
    Dagon Power changed from 7 to 6.
    Removed Brave from Wyvern.
    Wyvern damage value changed from 2 to 3.
    Celaeno Harpy Power changed from 5 to 4.

Scoia'tael
    Dol Blathanna Protector will not be buffed by Gold cards played.
    Dol Blathanna Protector Power changed from 4 to 2.
    Vrihedd Officer Power changed from 5 to 6.
    Vrihedd Sappers Power changed from 6 to 7.
    Ele'yas Power changed from 8 to 9.
    Saesenthessis Power changed from 6 to 7.
    Ithlinne Power changed from 2 to 4.
    Francesca Power changed from 4 to 6.
    Vrihedd Dragoon will not buff Disloyal Units in the Hand.
    Dwarven Mercenary can now also move opposing Units (but not Boost them).
    Removed Armor from Commando Neophyte.
    Removed Elf tag from Hawker Support.
    Changed the value of Mahakam Guard's Boost for Dwarves from 5 to 4.
    Barclay Els will no longer play Gold Dwarves.
    Commando Neophyte Power changed from 6 to 7.
    Dol Blathanna Trapper Power changed from 4 to 5.
    Morenn Power changed from 5 to 6.
    Vrihedd Officer Power changed from 5 to 7.
    Milva Power changed from 8 to 9.
    Vrihedd Brigade Power changed from 4 to 6.
    Vrihedd Vanguard Power changed from 3 to 4.
    Blue Mountain Commando Power changed from 2 to 3.

Nilfgaard
    Fringilla Vigo Power now set to 1 when Spying.
    John Calveit Power changed from 4 to 3.
    John Calveit's ability will now trigger before Imperial Golems are deployed.
    Cahir Power changed from 5 to 4.
    Rainfarn Power changed from 6 to 4.
    Imperial Golem Power changed from 3 to 2.
    Vicovaro Novice Power changed from 3 to 1.
    Emhyr var Emreis Power changed from 3 to 4.
    Peter Saar Gwynleve Power changed from 6 to 4.
    Added Doomed tag to Vicovaro Medic.
    Tibor Eggebracht Power changed from 10 to 8.
    Mangonel Power changed from 5 to 6.

Skellige
    Added Veteran to Donar An Hindar.
    Donar An Hindar Power changed from 5 to 6.
    Impera Enforcers will now consider the top card in your Deck, not just the top Unit.
    Clan an Craite Warcrier now Weakens self by 1 instead of 2 for each Unit affected.
    Berserker Marauder Power changed from 5 to 6.
    An Craite Warrior Power changed from 8 to 9.
    Jutta An Dimun Power changed from 11 to 12.
    Removed Veteran from Clan Brokvar Hunter.
    Added Regressing tag to Clan Brokvar Hunter.
    Savage Bear Power changed from 4 to 6.
    Savage Bear's ability will now trigger after the Units it will affect trigger their Deploy abilities.
    Removed Veteran from Queensguard.
    Draig Bon-Dhu's ability is now optional.
    Hjalmar will now spawn Lord of Undvik on the far left side of the opposite row.
    Udalryk's ability is no longer optional.
    Savage Bear will no longer Damage Enemies while having 0 Power.
    War Longship Power changed from 5 to 6.
    Clan Dimun Pirate Captain Power changed from 4 to 5.
    Queensguard Power changed from 3 to 4.
    Kambi Power changed from 3 to 1.
    Hemdall Power changed from 12 to 11.
    King Bran Power changed from 3 to 4.
    Svanrige Power changed from 5 to 6.

Game Fixes
    Fixed issue with Nithral's armor displaying an incorrect value (3 instead of 2).
    Updated Vrihedd Brigade's tooltip to match its ability.
    Fixed the issue whereby Disloyal Agile Units (e.g. Letho of Gulet) couldn't be played on rows other than Melee.
    Sheldon Skaggs' ability fixed to reflect his tooltip (he Boosts instead of Strengthening).
    Fixed Dwarven Skirmisher's tooltip to match his ability.
    Fixed an issue whereby Ambassador would Boost Units by 12 instead of 10 when activated by Vicovaro Novice.
    Fixed an issue whereby Meteorite Powder would be consumed when replaying the Card Crafting tutorial.
    Fixed an issue with milling Clan Brokvar Archer x4.
    Fixed an issue with King Bran's carousel displaying the wrong number of cards to discard.
    Fixed the issue with Lord of Undvik being present in Dagon's deck in challenges.
    Fixed an issue whereby changing the console language on PS4 before signing in would result in the game getting stuck on "Inventory loaded."
    First King Bran and Dagon challenges should now launch properly.
    Fixed an issue whereby Daerlan Foot Soldiers wouldn't draw a card if they were killed with Morenn or Savage Bear.
    Fixed an issue with connecting during sign in resulting in a "Service interrupted. Please verify your connection." error.
    Fixed an issue whereby the Collection would show some resources gained from milling when no spare cards to mill were available.
    Fixed improper descriptions of Assire var Anahid's and Nenneke's carousels.
    Fixed an issue with some cards becoming invisible.
    Fixed an issue with transmuted Premium triptych cards always showing up as the first one from the left.
    Fixed an issue causing Out of Sync errors during multiplayer matches.
    Fixed an issue whereby users were forced to change game language both in GOG and later in-game.
    Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the game to get stuck after Round 2.
    Numerous tooltip fixes and improvements.
    Some small gameplay fixes and adjustments.

New Scraps award values for milling cards of the following rarities:
    Common - 10 Scraps
    Premium Common - 10 Scraps
    Rare - 20 Scraps
    Premium Rare - 20 Scraps"
    Scraps Awards for Purchased Kegs
    Players who purchased Card Kegs with real money will be awarded 30 Scraps for each Keg bought.

• TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Aw dang, I almost bought some packs last night too...

PAD ID - 328,762,218

The 30 scrap per keg bonus is effectively built into every keg going forward, as that's simply the amount of additional scrap you would get under the new milling values, assuming a keg of 4 commons and 1 rares.

Oh yeah. I know, just missed my chance to double dip. Maybe the universe telling to stay non-IAP so I can stay a cool kid (and never progress past rank 10)

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • BeefersBeefers Registered User regular

The 30 scrap per keg bonus is effectively built into every keg going forward, as that's simply the amount of additional scrap you would get under the new milling values, assuming a keg of 4 commons and 1 rares.

Also, it appears not everyone is getting their 30 scrap per keg bonus so I wouldn't stress about it.

I did not get any bonus scrap for my purchased kegs =(

And I just opened Geralt: Igni. I only gave them $3 total, they must know how much time I spent on Hearthstone.
    Beefers wrote: »

Also, it appears not everyone is getting their 30 scrap per keg bonus so I wouldn't stress about it.

It's coming eventually.

From watching Truedawn, it appears the servers are not handling the stress of updating the game.

And I just opened Geralt: Igni. I only gave them $3 total, they must know how much time I spent on Hearthstone.

It's coming eventually.

They mentioned it might be a few days.

So I can mill my Kambi's for full value?

I'm not sure Kambi's change counted as a nerf.

• SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    Oof, they nerfed the dwarves deck pretty hard there.

Barclay can no longer pull Zoltan. Roach no longer gets pulled out by the commander. Dwarf buffs by 1 less point. Ithlinne has higher power. Lots of cards in that deck got nerfed in small ways.

Steam: Spawnbroker
    Disco11 wrote: »

It's coming eventually.

They mentioned it might be a few days.

So I can mill my Kambi's for full value?

Well, it's power dropped.

I really need some new golds lol.

I'd say that this game is rapidly approaching a terrible place, as so many of the winning strategies (and mechanics) are about setting up non-interactive gamestates that punish the opponent for even playing.

I'm not really sure what they can do about it long term, other than increasing minimum deck size and greatly reducing the number of deck thinning mechanics, but neither option seems like something they'll be willing to do as they've put such a high priority on low variance.

• Ratsult2Ratsult2 Registered User regular
    I just had someone clearly "lose connection" on purpose. Everything was normal, they won the first round and looked like they were winning the second. Then I played a card that turned it around and would have left me with 2 cards + leader ability to his 1 card in the final round. He then pretends to play a card (switching between targets) for the entire turn time limit, but then times out and gets disconnected. I doubt it counted as a loss for me, but I certainly didn't get credit for winning any rounds.

Is this common? If someone would do this in casual, I imagine it would happen more in ranked.

• PriscaPrisca Registered User regular
    It happens. People try to downplay it as a glitch, but it's an intentional sync hack that drops the game.
    It's as old as PC online gaming.

bzVEnuH.jpg
    Can I keep all of them? ;_;

Hopefully not too late to post this, but don't forget to smash these if you aren't actively using them. Looks like it ends with daily reset.

NEUTRAL
    Ciri (L)
    Drought (L)
    Ragh Nar Roog (L)
    Roach (E)
    Villentretenmerth (L)

Scoia'tael
    Barclay Els (E)
    Commando Neophyte (C)
    Dol Blathanna Protector (R)
    Ithlinne (L)
    Mahakam Guard (R)

Skellige
    Clan Brokvar Hunter (R)
    Queensguard (R)
    Savage Bear (R)

Monsters
    Celaeno Harpy (C)
    Fire Elemental (E)
    Kayran (L)
    Wyvern (C)

Nilfgaard
    Cahir (L)
    Impera Enforcers (C)
    Imperial Golems (R)
    Peter Saar Gwynleve (E)
    Rainfarn (L)
    Tibor Eggebracht (L)
    Vicovaro Medic (R)
    Vicovaro Novice (R)

Northern Realms
    Reaver Hunter (C)

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • jammujammu 2020 is now. Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    Yeah. CDProject Red is really generous, with nerf-scrapping. My end result is that I have the golds/silvers for a SCdwarf/NRmachines/SKdiscard now.
    Previously I just had a passable nilfgaard.

jammu on
    Ww8FAMg.jpg
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    I apologize for this being long, but there aren't many places I can share this story where people would understand it and hopefully appreciate it.

So I've been playing a lot of Gwent in front of my 5yr old. He digs the monsters and outside of a few of the spoken lines there is nothing there that I mind him seeing/hearing. When I say he's into it, if he sees I'm about to play against the Wild Hunt he says, "Careful daddy, they're going to use frost."

Friday night he tells me he want to play and wants his own deck. So I think about it over night and come up with an idea.

Saturday we go out and get a bunch of colored index cards. I cut them in half and start numbering cards for him and I. He is 5, so I had to start simple. If nothing else I figured it'd kill an afternoon and help with his math skills. The card numbers are all identical for each deck. 1(x3), 2(x3), 3(x2), 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, +2(x2), -2(x2), +8.

He wants skeletons so he starts drawing on his cards. He wants me to play the Elf/Dwarf deck he watches me play so I'm drawing pointy eared stick people on mine. We play the first game using super simple rules. It's still 3 rounds, the 10 card is used as the leader, there are no rows, and no other abilities besides the number values. He loves it. Immediately after playing the skeletons he wants another deck. This time he wanted a shark deck and he wanted me to draw on it.

We played so many games this weekend. He's doing pretty well at it too. There have been a few times where he didn't like his hand and just went digging through his deck, but for the most part he's following the rules we've created. I promised him when I got home from work tonight we'd make a fourth deck together.

Here is a picture of my crappy art.

DCjatrDXkAI4hk2.jpg

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • PriscaPrisca Registered User regular
    Awesome Ken O!

What's everybody thoughts on the matchmaking adjustments? Feels like I'm playing within my league now.

I'm at scrub tier and it doesn't seem very different here.

I currently have 5600 scraps. Am I gonna be disappointed if I just dump them all into my monster deck? Or should I build like, machines?

PAD ID - 328,762,218
    As far as I know, the changes literally only affected folks at 2500+ MMR. And I really haven't been touching Ranked, as the meta is pretty miserable at the moment and there are still a number of bugs active on PS4.

And my recommendation would be to pursue Monsters, though both Monsters and NR suffer from being a bit too focused on developing synergies that are easily preyed upon by commonly played Neutrals.

Both Dagon and Unseen Elder are good, especially now that the Crones are out of fashion so you don't need to craft 3 silvers.

• SimpsoniaSimpsonia Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    I main [Dagon-Fog] Monsters right now, and I actually do pretty well against the current SK meta. Fog and Arachas Venom are great against bears and Axemen. Katakan, Griffin, and Fiend are just nasty against SK, too. Actually, Katakan is just so great in any Monster deck. Typically I start with a Cilantro Harpy, Savage Roar one of the eggs for a two card 20pt tempo play. If I'm not playing against SK, I can Katakan the bear for an instant 17pt one card temp play in round 2 or 3. I think I am going to start dumping my Crones though and pick up Frightener. Also, Succubus-stealing a Morkvarg in Round 1 is magical.

Though what gives me the most trouble, really, is Spell'atael and Machine NR. Weather Monsters are just built for too much long term control (rather than tempo) to counter the Spell'atael. And NR's armor, and crew abilities are just brutal against weather decks. Though, I think I'm going to have to start teching frost back in, as people are starting to play around fog by just stacking a row and tanking the damage.

Simpsonia on
    Of course, since I've been fairly lucky with kegs my level 20 reward is Philippa, oh well.

1 Mardrome and 1 Shackles helps lot against SK and Consume. It's so satisfying demoting Hjalmar, your sister is queen now bitch!

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    I have over 15,000 scrap and a lot of the legendaries crafted. I don't even know what to do anymore.

People were freaking out over axemen/skellige being so good but they're hilariously easy to counter w/ Succubus, Bekker's Twisted Mirror and some other real swingy cards.
    Simpsonia wrote: »
    I main [Dagon-Fog] Monsters right now, and I actually do pretty well against the current SK meta. Fog and Arachas Venom are great against bears and Axemen. Katakan, Griffin, and Fiend are just nasty against SK, too. Actually, Katakan is just so great in any Monster deck. Typically I start with a Cilantro Harpy, Savage Roar one of the eggs for a two card 20pt tempo play. If I'm not playing against SK, I can Katakan the bear for an instant 17pt one card temp play in round 2 or 3. I think I am going to start dumping my Crones though and pick up Frightener. Also, Succubus-stealing a Morkvarg in Round 1 is magical.

Though what gives me the most trouble, really, is Spell'atael and Machine NR. Weather Monsters are just built for too much long term control (rather than tempo) to counter the Spell'atael. And NR's armor, and crew abilities are just brutal against weather decks. Though, I think I'm going to have to start teching frost back in, as people are starting to play around fog by just stacking a row and tanking the damage.

You should definitely try dumping Crones. You have so much good tempo that you don't need them and they'll bork your draws/take up silver slots. Katakan alone can tempo that as you've seen w/ a bear in the yard.

Regis Higher Vampire should help vs. Spell. He eats one of their 3 main win conditions.

OnTheLastCastle on
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    As far as I know, the changes literally only affected folks at 2500+ MMR. And I really haven't been touching Ranked, as the meta is pretty miserable at the moment and there are still a number of bugs active on PS4.

And my recommendation would be to pursue Monsters, though both Monsters and NR suffer from being a bit too focused on developing synergies that are easily preyed upon by commonly played Neutrals.

I really disagree, there are tons of viable decks. This is a good meta. SK is not OP, people just weren't countering them.

I really disagree, there are tons of viable decks. This is a good meta. SK is not OP, people just weren't countering them.

Really? Because 90% of my opponents use 1 of 4 builds.

SK is too good like NG was too good but it's not completely broken, I think FOTM is always going to be worse in Gwent than other games because of the relatively low cost of decks and the limitations of the format.

Disco11 wrote: »

Really? Because 90% of my opponents use 1 of 4 builds.

Okay, well, you can play other decks. This seems normal for a competitive card game. They're all chasing the latest meta, that doesn't mean it's small just that your opponents are artificially making it small.

The hilarious example of this is bears getting a 2 str buff and everyone going OMG THEY'RE INSANE NOW and pros have already cut them from lists so now the random people will too.

I cut crones from monsters 2 weeks ago and people keep trying to make me draw into extra copies w/ Av'allach. Now crones are being cut from lists.

• WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    To try and play into the thread title:

Is there any math on buying in? I'm sure it exists but in not sure where to look. For example, I want to play monsters. The dagon fog list looks interesting, assuming I have nothing aside from the starters, what am I looking at dropping to get the complete list? Obviously assuming I just crunch anything that isn't used by the deck

Is there any math on buying in? I'm sure it exists but in not sure where to look. For example, I want to play monsters. The dagon fog list looks interesting, assuming I have nothing aside from the starters, what am I looking at dropping to get the complete list? Obviously assuming I just crunch anything that isn't used by the deck

I would not mill the other factions. They boosted the mill rate on rare/common cards and if you do your daily 6/12 wins you'll get a few kegs per day. You get kegs through leveling and ranking too. You'll have an alright deck in a little time.

If you wanted a fast boost, buy 60 kegs in the store and the scrap will let you craft most Dagon legendaries.

It's definitely not worth it to mill every other faction because trust me you will want to switch some time.

They also refund full scrap if a card is nerfed now. I'm sitting on 15,000 scrap, most of the cards and I have bought about $200 worth of kegs total only.

• WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    edited June 2017

I would not mill the other factions. They boosted the mill rate on rare/common cards and if you do your daily 6/12 wins you'll get a few kegs per day. You get kegs through leveling and ranking too. You'll have an alright deck in a little time.

If you wanted a fast boost, buy 60 kegs in the store and the scrap will let you craft most Dagon legendaries.

It's definitely not worth it to mill every other faction because trust me you will want to switch some time.

They also refund full scrap if a card is nerfed now. I'm sitting on 15,000 scrap, most of the cards and I have bought about $200 worth of kegs total only.

I'm coming at it looking for the minimum monetary investment to save me the most time. I'm not really interested in grinding up a collection. The goal is if I can drop say $50-60 tops get a tier one deck, get a feel for competitive play and then determine if I want to pursue playing the game seriously. In my experience the early stages of playing a game don't do much of anything to convey what it would be like in a tournament setting. If I didn't need to crunch everything then great, but to get the shortest path I am assuming that will be necessary.

Edit: to clarify this is my thought process: I want a competitive card game that I can play in a tournament environment. Duelyst is my primary card game but the tournament scene is virtually nonexistent and those that do exist are not feasible with my schedule. I could jump back into hearthstone but that's like an elective root canal when I think about it.

Gwent sounds and seems great but I want to get that specific taste of the game.

WingedWeasel on
    I crafted basically every good Monster legendary to make either weather or Dagon yesterday . I have done my daily every day for about a month, plus bought $15 dollars in packs. I did mulch some stuff from other classes, but only the things that got nerfed and thus were worth full value.

Which is to say, $60 seems about right.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
    Yeah, now that kegs yield a reasonable amount of crafting material, it is definitely feasible to "buy-in" and craft a competitive list, as every deck is ~5,000 scrap (with only a few outliers exceeding that).

1 Keg = 70 scrap minimum, but I think the average yield is closer to 90. So, assuming terrible luck, you need 55-70 kegs to craft the typical Dagon list.

Got to Rank 11 for the 4 kegs. Hooray! Probably as far as I'm gonna get this month. Kinda regret the HUGE slide I took when I crafted all those cards without fully understanding the intricacies, but Dagon winning me a lot of games now.

PAD ID - 328,762,218