As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Monday, June 12, 2017 - Party Peeps

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Monday, June 12, 2017 - Party Peeps

Party Peeps

Party Peeps

http://campcomic.com/comic/437

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    xUsakoxUsako Registered User regular
    Will this become a running gag for Seventeen? :D

• Options
    MechaBillMechaBill Registered User regular
    I wonder if she would be envious if someone threw up....

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Brian's such a gossip.

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Brian definitely looks like the kind of guy who would hang around in coffee shops and beauty parlors to spill the beans.

• Options
    moriastarmoriastar Registered User regular
    The way Brian didn't even look annoyed... I wonder if he did spoil a surprise by accident before. Or at least he knows that Malchi believes he did that one time and he's really covering for Seventeen for that time with the thing and the place.

...The last one is from experience. Dad and I covered for each other more than a few times when we knew Mom was mad at the other.

• Options
    Wizard4169Wizard4169 Registered User regular
    Please, somebody just give the girl a stick already. Or a rock. Or a stickrock.

• Options
    Knuckle DraggerKnuckle Dragger Explosive Ovine Disposal Registered User regular
    So, best case scenario here: Nobody else shows up because Seventeen is in charge of the invites and doesn't peep to anyone.

Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion.

- John Stuart Mill
  • Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    So, best case scenario here: Nobody else shows up because Seventeen is in charge of the invites and doesn't peep to anyone.

I think Linus would like that.

• Options
    rednightmarerednightmare Registered User regular
    I want to use "I'm let down but also happy" in general conversation more.

• Options
    Three Headed MonkeyThree Headed Monkey Registered User regular
    "I'm let down but also happy" is one of my favourite lines in any form of fictional media. And I read Pratchett.

• Options
    TerradorTerrador Registered User regular
    Katie and Adam, please take all the time you need to make the comic you will be proud of and happy to share. We are just fortunate to have any Weedonwantcha at all!

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    xUsako wrote: »
    Will this become a running gag for Seventeen? :D

No, a throwing gag. (ba-dum tiss)

• Options
    StonefootStonefoot Registered User regular
    I don't think Malachi will think of this, but if I were him I'd give Seventeen an imaginary rock and ask her to throw it away for me. (She looks so sad in that final panel... I'd just have to.)