As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[E3] 2017 Thread - All Done Till Next Year

1777879808183»

• Options
    ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    Dammit I ran my jaxi right into a cactus, and a bunch of coins fell out of it

• Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    Dammit I ran my jaxi right into a cactus, and a bunch of coins fell out of it

a cactus to the Jaxi is no laughing matter!

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    So, any interesting e3 vids/articles for stuff that wasn't in the press conferences?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »
    Just to make sure I havent missed something, we still have not seen anything official about Octopath yet correct?

Correct :(

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    So, any interesting e3 vids/articles for stuff that wasn't in the press conferences?

Nintendo's getting a Sushi themed puzzle battler and a Metroid game on the 3DS. (Two distinct games for the record)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Beyond Good and Evil 2 is the spiritual successor to the cult classic

:rotate:

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »

Are you including Sony's pre-show and the first hour or so of Nintendo's Treehouse in those? If not then they're worth watching. Sony's pre-show had Ni no Kuni 2, Hidden Agenda, Undertale, Matterfall, GT Sport and a few other games. The first hour of Treehouse had a lot of Mario Odyssey and then announced Metroid: Samus Returns. There's also been Nintendo's Sushi puzzle game that Athenor mentioned and Sony's LocoRoco 2 Remastered announced out of nowhere.

Otherwise, the E3 Colisseum has been a really cool thing to watch when I can. Lots of different panels with industry and non-industry people, including one with Tim Schafer and Jack Black.

The one game demo that stood out to me is the alternate playthrough of the Days Gone demonstration during Gamespot's interview. Between the two playthroughs I thought they did a great job showing some of the systems in the game and the different ways you can approach scenarios. It's the kind of stuff that makes it stand out on its own, something they really should've demoed last year when they announced it instead of the one note wave of zombies demo that didn't really sell anyone on it.

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2017
    Gameplay from Moss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fy3LxICM2Y

Not very motion sickness inducing at all, which is a plus to me. Jump to 2:58 for cute petting scene!

As for all those animation? Done by my friend. He's ridiculously talented.

MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page